Remember the uproar over "safe space" being invaded at Mizzou?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Trump & his supporters are essentially whining about the same shit now. Almost every damn day Trump is whining about the way he's treated & threatening to sue this or that person or entity.

Is this really the petulant attitude we want to elevate to president? A person with just a small amount of social skills can rise above all this constant bickering & whining.

I remember joining in on the laughter with MOST of you when Obama would whine about Fox. Remark on how thin skinned he was. Trump has taken this to a whole new level yet is completely immune to the criticism he deserves.

I will laugh if Trump win because the American Society get what they deserve if they elect that Richie Rich brat to the Oval Office.

From Trump PMS'ing to Clinton believing she should have been anointed as the Democratic nominee it has made me wonder how stupid has the American Voter become?

• Banned
I will laugh if Trump win because the American Society get what they deserve if they elect that Richie Rich brat to the Oval Office.

From Trump PMS'ing to Clinton believing she should have been anointed as the Democratic nominee it has made me wonder how stupid has the American Voter become?
How stupid? Obama got a second term so I'd say pretty damn stupid.

Bill Clinton was elected twice, George W. Bush was elected twice, and President Obama was elected twice, so let be factual stupidity has been running around way too long!

Faced with Romney and Obama.. Lesser of two evils.

Ok so Cruz's camp does robocalls lying that Trump is not running in South Carolina and Trump hitting Cruz's camp on it is whining?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Faced with Romney and Obama.. Lesser of two evils.

Obama was anything but the lessor of two evils.

Trump & his supporters are essentially whining about the same shit now. Almost every damn day Trump is whining about the way he's treated & threatening to sue this or that person or entity.

Is this really the petulant attitude we want to elevate to president? A person with just a small amount of social skills can rise above all this constant bickering & whining.

I remember joining in on the laughter with MOST of you when Obama would whine about Fox. Remark on how thin skinned he was. Trump has taken this to a whole new level yet is completely immune to the criticism he deserves.

The Dims have been whining about Gore losing in 2000 ever since the election.

You're just now wondering how stupid the average voter has become? :eek:

I still can't figure out how they made that baby do that.

I still can't figure out how they made that baby do that.

I have no idea where it's originally from, but somebody had some money and resources available. :lol:

Ok so Cruz's camp does robocalls lying that Trump is not running in South Carolina and Trump hitting Cruz's camp on it is whining?

Are you fucking kidding me?
No, I'm not kidding you. Trump is the biggest whiner I've ever heard in my lifetime running for president. And the underhanded tricks others pull (like every other election ever held) do not excuse Trump from his asinine behavior.

Forum List

Back