CIA has a heart attack gun

As much as I loathe what psychopaths liberal/democrats have degenerated into under Obama, I think if he wanted Scalia dead he would have done it a long time ago, when he had a lot more time to appoint a replacement. Scalia was a very fat 79-year-old so it's possible that his heart attack was perfectly natural.

No, Obama had them Zebradans do in Scalia. It only cost the state of Texas, so cost the nation nothing. Remember Fry warned us all about the aliens down at the Refuge.

We know that the left is capable of much worse, so it's not out of the question at all.

These threads too stupid even for the rubber room. Two words, mods: Retarded Zone

Makes you wonder .. Breibart died from a heart attack, Now with Scalia and just a week after the supreme court ruled against Obama's agenda. The CIA's Secret Heart Attack Gun

I think their retardation gun is more effective, and entertaining.
You and "thinking" don't even have a nodding acquaintance with each other. Techno-tronic weapons have been used by the CIA since the early 70's and it's actually old school technology because newer and better techniques have been developed by DARPA to rid enemies of this technocratic,totalitarian style "gubermint' they wish to impose on the sheeple. That is why I have no faith in politicians because anyone that attempts to shake up the status quo is going to be targeted and eliminated. What they fear the most is that people will wake up to the fact that they have been enslaved and used....will enough wake up and see it before they are able to implement their "globalist plan"? It remains to be seen.....

Makes you wonder .. Breibart died from a heart attack, Now with Scalia and just a week after the supreme court ruled against Obama's agenda. The CIA's Secret Heart Attack Gun

You and "thinking" don't even have a nodding acquaintance with each other. Techno-tronic weapons have been used by the CIA since the early 70's and it's actually old school technology because newer and better techniques have been developed by DARPA to rid enemies of this technocratic,totalitarian style "gubermint' they wish to impose on the sheeple. That is why I have no faith in politicians because anyone that attempts to shake up the status quo is going to be targeted and eliminated. What they fear the most is that people will wake up to the fact that they have been enslaved and used....will enough wake up and see it before they are able to implement their "globalist plan"? It remains to be seen.....

Did it hurt when the retard gun hit you?

Did it hurt when the retard gun hit you?

I am infinitely more informed and more knowledgeable than you...this is what I do. You are just a flaming douchebag with no real ability to grasp what we have been facing....but you will soon enough...trust me on that one.

It amazes me the stupidity of posters around here that continue to deny just how evil an organization they really are and try to fool themselves they are not.:rolleyes-41:
Almost as stupid as 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists, ain't it.
yeah agent of the zionists,stupid as this 9/11 conspiracy theory that you 9/11 conspiracy theorists worship as the gospel truth.:rofl::lmao:

These threads too stupid even for the rubber room. Two words, mods: Retarded Zone

dont be too hard on yourself there.:rofl:

dont be too hard on yourself for believing in conspiracy theories like this one in this link below.lol
Idaho Observer: The looniest of all 9/11 conspiracy theories

What you and I both know is that nothing happens by accident especially when it comes to the global scene.and events that shape the mindset of the sheeple....if it doesn't fit their agenda, it doesn't get reported about....bottom line.

Forum List

Back