Obama's girlfriend was a "composite"... WTF?

From the Department of Let's Make Shit Up 'Bout Myself:
From ' Dreams from My Father'

One night I took her into an alley in the ghetto to bang the shit out of her against a brick wall. She didn't want to. "I can't do it, Mandingo. Your thing is too big for me." I told her I would only put half of it in, but even that was too much for her. We had a big fight, right in the alley. When we got back to the car she started crying. She couldn’t do me, she said. She would if she could, but she couldn’t. She could only be herself, and wasn’t that enough.

Obama:
“That was not her,” he said. “That was an example of compression I was very sensitive in my book not to write about my girlfriends, partly out of respect for them. So that was a consideration. I thought that [the anecdote involving the reaction of a white girlfriend to the angry black dick] was a useful theme to make about sort of the interactions that I had in the relationships with white girlfriends and to portray myself as an inner city youth. And so, that occupies, what, two paragraphs in the book? My attitude was it would be dishonest for me not to touch on that at all … so that was an example of sort of editorially how do I figure that out?”"

I'd really like to see how many wingnuts support your ignorant pig POV.

One night I took her into an alley in the ghetto to bang the shit out of her against a brick wall. She didn't want to. "I can't do it, Mandingo. Your thing is too big for me." I told her I would only put half of it in, but even that was too much for her. We had a big fight, right in the alley. When we got back to the car she started crying. She couldn’t do me, she said. She would if she could, but she couldn’t. She could only be herself, and wasn’t that enough.

Obama:
“That was not her,” he said. “That was an example of compression I was very sensitive in my book not to write about my girlfriends, partly out of respect for them. So that was a consideration. I thought that [the anecdote involving the reaction of a white girlfriend to the angry black dick] was a useful theme to make about sort of the interactions that I had in the relationships with white girlfriends and to portray myself as an inner city youth. And so, that occupies, what, two paragraphs in the book? My attitude was it would be dishonest for me not to touch on that at all … so that was an example of sort of editorially how do I figure that out?”"

It has the exact same lack of integrity as what Obama wrote. That's the point. Sorry it went over your head.

I specifically made it harsh to highlight his complete fraudulence.

Last edited:
Below is what Obama wrote in the beginning of the book.
“For the sake of compression, some of the characters that appear are composites of people, I’ve known, and some events appear out of precise chronology.”​

in other words.... fictional!!!

No. Like I said - true crime authors do the same thing. There are reasons for doing so, and provided you are honest about it in the preface, there is nothing wrong with the practice.

Thats all good and fine, but did the incident ever happen?

Who knows :dunno:

What else is fabricated?

One night I took her to see a new play by a black playwright. It was a very angry play, but very funny. Typical black American humor. The audience was mostly black, and everybody was laughing and clapping and hollering like they were in church. After the play was over, my friend started talking about why black people were so angry all the time. I said it was a matter of remembering—nobody asks why Jews remember the Holocaust, I think I said—and she said that’s different, and I said it wasn’t, and she said that anger was just a dead end. We had a big fight, right in front of the theater. When we got back to the car she started crying. She couldn’t be black, she said. She would if she could, but she couldn’t. She could only be herself, and wasn’t that enough.

It's striking how little we know about his life, highly unusual for a president, but not surprising given the way the media has protected him. I'm sure if we had known the whole truth about Obama he would have never gotten elected.

The whole truth is left to interpertation...

I believe he has portrayed what was advertised to a T...

If he wins again, we are in deep shit...

Obama:

It has the exact same lack of integrity as what Obama wrote. That's the point. Sorry it went over your head.

Not even close. You have this stereotypical belief system of people who have less than a 1% genetic difference than yourself. You're an ignorant pig. Why are you obsessed with black dicks?

OE: Infidel, the racist little ass suck, neg repped this post.

Last edited:

Obama:

You have failed to see that he portrayed a fictional white woman in a very uncomplimentary light, but gee, how amazing that you get offended when the tale is reversed!

Why is it some people who are not black think black people should not have any anger about how history has treated their people?

Just Like Obama said Jews are allowed to make angry jokes about their history so why not black people?

Oh look...the racist speaks.

The whole thing is wierd.

In all this time, not one person has stepped forward to explain what it was like being a pal with Barack Obama in Hawaii.

Not one person has stepped forward to testify to activities shared with him at Columbia. I don't believe there has been a single interview with anybody who even remembers him at Columbia.

His social life at Harvard seems to be a blank. No girl friends who admit they dated him. Not one expose on anybody he went out with at any time?

It's like his entire life is a printed resume of credentials with absolutely no social or business life at all other than what he wrote in his books, much of which has been called into question.

Very strange.

I asked about him.... his legal days in college checked out. Everyone spoke highly of him, both professors and students who attended with him.... all said he was brilliant and well spoken.

And no, i am not sourcing my information.....so you can take it however you want to. But that coming from me should say something. In this area i will defend him.

If black people show pride of their ancestry some of you wack jobs get all bent.

Its their history.

They are allowed to react to it how they please.

Pretending they should not is just insane

Do you realize how FUCKING RACIST you sound?

Typical for your ilk though.

Sounds like a racist? .....

I'm half black and I could give a damn if somebody called me a watermelon man, I like to eat watermelon from time to time during the season, so what? you don't know as much about Black people as you think.

thanks Oreo

Truth Matters always goes on record to speak for Black people and than when she doesn't like what she hears the racial slurs come out, isn't that right truthdoesn't matter?

Obama:

You have failed to see that he portrayed a fictional white woman in a very uncomplimentary light, but gee, how amazing that you get offended when the tale is reversed!

Uncomplimentary light? She looks pretty good to me. But nothing has been reversed. You are under some stupid belief that most people care about some kid in his twenties trying to find themselves. Obama did.

Tim Stanley at The Telegraph wrote an interesting piece on this subject.

Why it matters that Obama dated a composite and ate a dog – Telegraph Blogs

He sums up his article with this:

Why didn’t we know all these details four years ago – even though some of them were published in a best-selling autobiography that was sold to us as if it was a fifth gospel? And yet we knew everything there was to know about Sarah Palin, despite the fact that she was in the race for a much shorter space of time than Obama – and only running for veep.

That’s the significance of the canine and composite revelations – both of them, aside from their delightful “dish” factors, not really revelations at all. That we are only discussing them this late into Obama’s career suggests that the vetting that should have happened four years ago was unforgivably neglected. But, hey, it’s never too late to start.

If you are honest with yourself, it's hard to disagree with his observations no matter where you fall politically.

I think this is a very telling creepy trait of Obama as a human being. He used women thought so little of them, that he combined them into one unit.

He used white people to exploit his blackness. What a dick.

Last edited:
All the people around Scott peterson and Ted bundy thought they were wonderful guys too. They were wrong and there were little tell signs that intuitive people would've noticed. This is one if those. Obama is at the very least a narcissist.

It's striking how little we know about his life, highly unusual for a president, but not surprising given the way the media has protected him. I'm sure if we had known the whole truth about Obama he would have never gotten elected.

What did we know about Bush's life? Very little is said of his self professed wild period and substance abuse problems.

What do we know about Romneys college years and business practices??

Forum List

Back