Obama's "Fair Share" Refuted

the fact that there are actually sub human neanderthals out there that believe some govt bureaucrats have the ability to decide what some vague notion of "fairness" would be, and how it should be applied is embarrassing.....

my guess is that only the bureaucrats voters and cronies will be repaid with "fairness" ..... based upon some looters wasteful whims..........

Really? Then share it with the rest of the class, because I've never heard it.......and I pay pretty close attention to those sort of things.

Obama's 30% millionaire tax - Jan. 26, 2012

Good news for Obama, the rich already pay more than anyone else. His wish was granted before he even stated it.

Swing and a miss. No fair changing % to total amount paid, but hey keep grasping at straws. I'll assume that's your way of saying thank you for posting something that you apparently did not know and instead of discussing it, you move the goal posts. Well done.

Anyone who thinks people who live on public assistance have it "easy" should try it sometime.

Good news for Obama, the rich already pay more than anyone else. His wish was granted before he even stated it.

Swing and a miss. No fair changing % to total amount paid, but hey keep grasping at straws. I'll assume that's your way of saying thank you for posting something that you apparently did not know and instead of discussing it, you move the goal posts. Well done.

Ahhhh, so you don't care how much they pay?

Ahhhh, so you don't care how much they pay?

Never said I did.

How much do you make? .....

You tell me. You guys seem to know my situation better than I do. You guys seem to know that I don't have a job and am bitching about people who make more than me. So you tell me...how much do I make?

So you're now back pedaling when asked a simple question, typical..... :thup:

You caught me. I'm back peddling big time! Good catch. I thought I had gotten away with it too. Can't put anything past you.

Last year I made $12,274. and received a return on my taxes of $26,797. I think I should have received more back than that.

You tell me. You guys seem to know my situation better than I do. You guys seem to know that I don't have a job and am bitching about people who make more than me. So you tell me...how much do I make?

You caught me. I'm back peddling big time! Good catch. I thought I had gotten away with it too. Can't put anything past you.

Last year I made $12,274. and received a return on my taxes of $26,797. I think I should have received more back than that.

So your tax rate is lower than Warren Buffett's secretary as well, interesting.......

So your tax rate is lower than Warren Buffett's secretary as well, interesting.......

Yeah way lower. I get back more than double what I pay in, but I think I deserve at least triple what I paid in. I earned it.

Hill Poll: Likely voters prefer lower individual, business tax rates - TheHill.com

"Three-quarters of likely voters believe the nation’s top earners should pay lower, not higher, tax rates, according to a new poll for The Hill.

The big majority opted for a lower tax bill when asked to choose specific rates; precisely 75 percent said the right level for top earners was 30 percent or below.

The current rate for top earners is 35 percent. Only 4 percent thought it was appropriate to take 40 percent, which is approximately the level that President Obama is seeking from January 2013 onward.

The Hill Poll also found that 73 percent of likely voters believe corporations should pay a lower rate than the current 35 percent, as both the White House and Republicans push plans to lower rates.........."

This is what happens when people (Obama) with wealth envy use buzz words like "fair share" and are unable to define the term. Looks like the American public ain't buying what Dear Ruler is selling.

Sure, everyone wants lower taxes and the pothole in the road in front of their house fixed. And cannot even see the paradox in their position.

Taxes are what we pay for civilization. You don't want clean water, good roads, or clean air? Do away with taxes and government. You wish for a return to the golden era of feudalism? Go ahead and institute Laissez Faire Capitalism. Not even Adam Smith liked that idea.

Yeah way lower. I get back more than double what I pay in, but I think I deserve at least triple what I paid in. I earned it.

Yep, all Obama supporters earned it......

Yep, all Obama supporters earned it......

Thanks for finally admitting it. Now we're getting somewhere.

Yet, i'll still vote against him and pay my own way. This charade will only last so long for you though, even if Obama skates by this election, you'll have to go back to jizz mopping in 2016.......

Hill Poll: Likely voters prefer lower individual, business tax rates - TheHill.com

"Three-quarters of likely voters believe the nation’s top earners should pay lower, not higher, tax rates, according to a new poll for The Hill.

The big majority opted for a lower tax bill when asked to choose specific rates; precisely 75 percent said the right level for top earners was 30 percent or below.

The current rate for top earners is 35 percent. Only 4 percent thought it was appropriate to take 40 percent, which is approximately the level that President Obama is seeking from January 2013 onward.

The Hill Poll also found that 73 percent of likely voters believe corporations should pay a lower rate than the current 35 percent, as both the White House and Republicans push plans to lower rates.........."

This is what happens when people (Obama) with wealth envy use buzz words like "fair share" and are unable to define the term. Looks like the American public ain't buying what Dear Ruler is selling.

Sure, everyone wants lower taxes and the pothole in the road in front of their house fixed. And cannot even see the paradox in their position.

Taxes are what we pay for civilization. You don't want clean water, good roads, or clean air? Do away with taxes and government. You wish for a return to the golden era of feudalism? Go ahead and institute Laissez Faire Capitalism. Not even Adam Smith liked that idea.

Collecting taxes and fixing roads isn't wealth redistribution, but you already knew that.

who is complaining about having to pay taxes so our roads can be clean and in good repair and our water drinkable?

I believe the debate is when the taxes are used for intiatives most DONT use.

Ironically....and yes, I understand why it is this way...but ironicdally non-the-less....

'programs such as welfare and food stamps are supported by taxes paid by individuals who will never use welfare and food stamps'...

So when the President says "we need to pay our fair share" it makes one wonder "what the fuck dfoes he mean by that?"

Now..if he said..."the more fortuante payt the lions share of the countrys revenue and it is unfair to turn to them and ask for more...but we may need to becuase there is nowhere else to turn...."

He may have had some more support.

But to say we need to pay our fair share?

And his VP saying "time to be patriotic"?

That was igniting class warfare at the max.

who is complaining about having to pay taxes so our roads can be clean and in good repair and our water drinkable?

I believe the debate is when the taxes are used for intiatives most DONT use.

Ironically....and yes, I understand why it is this way...but ironicdally non-the-less....

'programs such as welfare and food stamps are supported by taxes paid by individuals who will never use welfare and food stamps'...

So when the President says "we need to pay our fair share" it makes one wonder "what the fuck dfoes he mean by that?"

Now..if he said..."the more fortuante payt the lions share of the countrys revenue and it is unfair to turn to them and ask for more...but we may need to becuase there is nowhere else to turn...."

He may have had some more support.
But to say we need to pay our fair share?

And his VP saying "time to be patriotic"?

That was igniting class warfare at the max.

:clap2:

View attachment 17664

Forum List

Back