Obama's "Fair Share" Refuted

Yes, how DARE all those people not make enough money to pay taxes on it !!!!

I was at a town hall last week for my Congressman Mick Mulvaney. He said that the average household making under $65,000 year when all is said and done (rebates, deductions, etc.) are getting more back from the government than they are paying in.

Is it your opinion that a household making $65,000 a year does not make enough money to pay taxes on it?

How much should I pay?

Your "fair share". Ask Dear Ruler what that is, because he seems to like to keep that to himself.

Ahh, so no answer. I'm Shocked. Really I am :cool:

No, I gave you Dear Ruler's official answer of what you should give......your "fair share". I see you, like the rest of us are still waiting for him to define it so we know how much to make the check out for.

Your "fair share". Ask Dear Ruler what that is, because he seems to like to keep that to himself.

No, I gave you Dear Ruler's official answer of what you should give......your "fair share". I see you, like the rest of us are still waiting for him to define it so we know how much to make the check out for.

Pretty sure it's been defined. What he wanted was shot down though.

Yea, like people pay tax at the 35% rate. They need a new tax person/program, better strategy.

And to those that spent a lot of lobbying money to get their income to all be considered "capital gains" and therefore subject to a 15% rate, I have a feeling they won't like your plan at 30%.

And those damn people that make so little money that they get the EIC. well please thank George Bush (again) for that little twist in the tax code. And you think people with little money shouldn't take advantage of the cash? Why? Or is it only the people making big bucks that should get the advantages? Especially when the tax writing committee put that in the bill so the Dems might go along with the upper income cuts. Good for the goose and all that shit.

BTW, who did write that tax bill? which lobbyists?

Really? Then share it with the rest of the class, because I've never heard it.......and I pay pretty close attention to those sort of things.

Really? Then share it with the rest of the class, because I've never heard it.......and I pay pretty close attention to those sort of things.

Obama's 30% millionaire tax - Jan. 26, 2012

Forum List

Back