“Obama’s economy” tanking this morning.

It is the Obama economy until something is done to alter the trajectory. Like, say, starting a trade war with China.

Get it? Of course you don't, you're a Trump supporter.

So when the economy was tanking in 2000 and went into a recession in 2001 that was Clinton's economy?

So you are saying when Trump started the trade war that is when it became Trump's economy, so over the last year and a half, it has been Trump's and not Obama's economy? That's fair.

Yea..that was the remnants of the Clinton Dotcom and real estate bubble

When the economy crashed in 2008, that was on Bush

I usually don't fully blame a President for the economy because decisions many years before take time to play out. So I partially blame Clinton and Bush for 2008 however there were tons of others responsible for the collapse. I am holding Trump responsible for this move because he initiated the trade war. There is a huge upside to this move however there can be a huge downside. It's a real gamble. I want this to work, but I'm not sure if it can be pulled off.

Asian stock futures are already pointing another 2% drop. I can only imagine this will continue in tomorrow's trading.
But hey, for the short term, it's better to take the hit now.

Most of the auto manufacturers are feeling the hit.

At least, the bloodbath isn't as worse as they predicted over the weekend.

The Dow has crashed >500 points already....Thanks Obama.
Well whaddya expect when you let some moron pull the plug?
then why is trump needing to tariff China goods, if obammy was on top of this economy? has to be obammy's mess, he failed for eight years to equal the playing field with China! it's all his.
And it's going so well for tRump.......
well he is trying, and isn't backing down. Even risking his second term to get what he's after for the country. imagine that, someone actually offering to risk a further career in a current position for the country and you jab at him. obammy, wipes asses.

Trouble is Trumpbot...Obama won't lose any votes for a crumbling economy...your messiah will.

Looks good on him.

And as far as I am concerned - the economy is the responsibility of the POTUS the day he took office. I never voted for Obama and I never said it was his economy past January 21, 2017.

This DOW crash today is 100% Trump economics.

Like I said...looks good on him.

Oh....and it's 622 points down.

And all this because Trump is a terrible negotiator...who does not even know what a tariff is.

Fox News Turns On Trump And Shatters His Lie That China Pays Tariffs

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
whose economy was it last week?

then why is trump needing to tariff China goods, if obammy was on top of this economy? has to be obammy's mess, he failed for eight years to equal the playing field with China! it's all his.
well he is trying, and isn't backing down. Even risking his second term to get what he's after for the country. imagine that, someone actually offering to risk a further career in a current position for the country and you jab at him. obammy, wipes asses.
Yeah, pretty sure that's not part of his thinking.......

BTW - gold has shot up today...despite the fact the dollar is stable.

A sure sign that lots of people are worried...at least for today.

Gold Price

DyCwveJXcAAWdEV

You can’t take over the great economy that Obama left, add tariffs, give tax cuts to billionaires, do everything you can to completely screw it up, and then say see this is what Obama left me.

It is hard to believe that you could be so confused and misled.
not hard for me to believe.

then what's his thinking since you know?

My guess would be "this will make people love me" or something along those lines.

My guess would be "this will make people love me" or something along those lines.
and if he is successful? yes they will. He's still taking a risk correct? at least you can see that right?

i was just about to make this thread,,,,who's economy will it be the next time we tank 1000 points? right?

Who started the trade war that tanked the market?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Why do men with balls trouble you so?

Why do you spend so much time thinking about men’s balls?

An excellent question.

and if he is successful? yes they will. He's still taking a risk correct? at least you can see that right?
Sorry, I don't think he is smart enough to recognize the risk.

i was just about to make this thread,,,,who's economy will it be the next time we tank 1000 points? right?

Maybe he’s trying to get on your good side..don’t you Lefties love men who love men’s balls?

Maybe he’s trying to get on your good side..don’t you Lefties love men who love men’s balls?

considering you are left of me, I will take your word for it.

excuses or Trump's actions?

Oh what a surprise
So then what did Obama do to curtail the out and out theft of technology by the Chinese....he had 8 years.....did absolutely nothing....

Forum List

Back