Obama's Cousin: President Shouldn't 'Destroy Our Country'...

According to the latest Rasmussen presidential tracking poll, 53 percent of American voters say they at least somewhat disapprove of President Obama’s job performance. And you can count Obama’s cousin, Milton R. Wolf, among them.

In a video Wolf made exclusively for The Daily Caller, the board-certified diagnostic radiologist and medical director waxes about the president’s recent boast that he led the charge to provide Americans with a two-month, year-end extension of former President George W. Bush’s payroll tax cuts. Obama bragged in December speeches that he had delivered, on average, a $40 tax cut for every working American.

Big whoop, Wolf says.

“Forty dollars … is enough money to tip your beach waiter serving you piña coladas — at least on one of the 17 days of your Hawaiian vacation. Forty dollars can buy at least one phony ACORN signature on an Indiana primary petition.

“Forty dollars can buy the entire DVD boxed set of Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s sermons — just in case you’ve missed any over the last 20 years. Forty dollars can buy a couple cartons of cigarettes for your Chicago friends, Blago and Rezko. They may come in handy where they’re going.”

“Forty dollars can buy the entire DVD boxed set of Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s sermons — just in case you’ve missed any over the last 20 years. Forty dollars can buy a couple cartons of cigarettes for your Chicago friends, Blago and Rezko. They may come in handy where they’re going.”

“No president,” Wolf states, “should destroy our country with socialized medicine, bank bailouts and a failed trillion-dollar shovel-ready stimulus.”

“He should stop bowing to foreign leaders. It just makes America look weak. Plus,” he jokes, “it draws attention to his skinny legs.”

Watch the video:

Read more: Milton R. Wolf | Barack Obama | Cousin | The Daily Caller

Luckily our balance of powers makes it impossible for the President to do any damage on his own. He needs the cooperation of Congress and the review of the courts to actually affect change.

It is clear the OP is simply a troll, nothing to see here, move on...

:trolls:

Not this President, Why he can Make Recess Appointments when Congress is not on Recess, he can Send US troops into Combat and never even attempt to seek Congressional Approval. He take signing statements to a whole new Level by using them to basically say he can pick and choose what parts of a law to Enforce, and he can determine on his own if said laws are constitutional or not.

We use to have a balance of power for sure, the problem is when ever we have divided government like we do now. The party that holds the WH is all to willing to give up Congressional Power to the Executive in the name of "getting things done" Ignoring the fact that it Sets precedent that will be followed by Future occupants of the Office.

Last edited:
God you guys make this too easy

WOW.... You found ONE fucking example of some black conservative talk show host (who I have never heard of until now) being paid to promote an idea (as if standardized tests are a BAD thing)...

Meanwhile we have fucking ACORN paying random people to register to vote under pseudonyms (they got bused for that hence no more ACORN), we have OWS protesters admitting they're paid astroturf, you have protesters up in Milwaukee being paid to protest against the union laws... Oh and of COURSE we have ACORN (once again) paying idiot laymen and the homeless to vote democrat...

I'm from Chicago and I have seen all that shit first hand, and have even been approached by progressive fucks who wanted to buy my vote for a bag of goodies, such as beef jerky, chips, pop a sandwich and 5 bucks, all I had to do is cast a vote for a particular DEMOCRATIC candidate..... They were even offering me a free ride to the polling station..

yeah I found one because you said:
Only progressives need to pay people to tow their party line... Welfare and OWS are perfect examples....

Now that you know this isnt true maybe you'll put on your big boy pants and stop being so naive.

Bush payola scandal deepens as third columnist admits being paid | Media | The Guardian
Theres more tho and I'll say this Armstrongs voice is louder than some protestor. Right? Also welfare is payment for a party line unless you can do what I just did and provide a link of some sort.

You're fucking wrong there...

This isn't a direct democracy - the people had ZERO say in no child left behind.

Now paying someone to vote for a particular candidate (who otherwise wouldn't vote) because that candidate will pander to you is FUCKING WRONG...

Besides, who's to say Williams didn't support NCLB anyways????

What happened there is no fucking different than all these progressive organizations PAYING PEOPLE to go out on the street and protest and attempt to shove progressive ideas on people...

At least this guy was a fucking conservative and the majority of conservatives support NCLB and standardized testing...

Paying ignorant people to push ideas on others for a few bucks an hour is nothing more than astroturf...

... Welfare and OWS are perfect examples......

as a stock trader myself (i'm not part of OWS or anything like it) i could tell you some stories about Wall Street. just the fact that Congress members can legally inside trade should be enough for reasonable people to scream like crazy. most people have no idea how it really works.

Like who??

Ron Paul who has been telling people to buy gold for the last 30 fucking years, and is now a lot richer because he was right???

I'm sure there are funky things on Wall Street, however our government and the FED are involved in all of it..

We're supposed to have a free market economy, however we really live under a planned or controlled economy...

Democrats want a planned economy so they can dictate outcomes...

That's why they regulate and tax - to control economic outcomes ..

as a stock trader myself (i'm not part of OWS or anything like it) i could tell you some stories about Wall Street. just the fact that Congress members can legally inside trade should be enough for reasonable people to scream like crazy. most people have no idea how it really works.

Like who??

Ron Paul who has been telling people to buy gold for the last 30 fucking years, and is now a lot richer because he was right???

I'm sure there are funky things on Wall Street, however our government and the FED are involved in all of it..

We're supposed to have a free market economy, however we really live under a planned or controlled economy...

if you really want to see how congress can inside trade, watch this 60 minutes bit. the guy who started the research is from a conservative think tank.

Congress: Trading stock on inside information? - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Like who??

The Founding Fathers intended some government intervention, they had no intent of an unfettered free market.

Same people who believe Obama is a Marxist Kenyan muslim, ACORN stole the election,Saddamm did 9/11, etc etc etc- Luckily just the 20% whacko dittohead dupes. Keep it up, we love you idiots...

Same people who believe Obama is a Marxist Kenyan muslim, ACORN stole the election,Saddamm did 9/11, etc etc etc- Luckily just the 20% whacko dittohead dupes. Keep it up, we love you idiots...

Why do you hate Obama's family so much? His Cousin is a person too.

Like who??

if you really want to see how congress can inside trade, watch this 60 minutes bit. the guy who started the research is from a conservative think tank.

I never said they cant or didn't...

I just take offense to those (not saying you) who accuse Ron Paul of insider trading because he bought gold his whole life then when he won a congressional seat preached to anyone that would listen to buy gold...

Now, I'm sure many politicians can inside trade, given the notion that their legislation and vote plays a role on stocks...

Obviously if a proposed piece of legislation will have an effect on the stock that a member of congress owns then that individual will either sell it or buy more...

But what can one do???

You cant ban lawmakers from owning stock - they're citizens like the rest of us...

Like who??

The Founding Fathers intended some government intervention, they had no intent of an unfettered free market.

You're wrong..................

I'm tired of people attempting to imply that the founding fathers were all in consensus...

You had Republican-Democrats and you had Federalists...

The Federalists wanted regulations and intervention - the Republicans didn't...

Of course the Federalists became the Democrats and the Republicans dropped Democratic from their name...

Like who??

I just take offense to those (not saying you) who accuse Ron Paul of insider trading because he bought gold his whole life then when he won a congressional seat preached to anyone that would listen to buy gold...

Now, I'm sure many politicians can inside trade, given the notion that their legislation and vote plays a role on stocks...

Obviously if a proposed piece of legislation will have an effect on the stock that a member of congress owns then that individual will either sell it or buy more...

But what can one do???

You cant ban lawmakers from owning stock - they're citizens like the rest of us...

yeah, i wasn't talking about paul. all he has done is what any logical person would do with the PUBLIC facts that were known. the 60 minutes piece is about NON-PUBLIC info that Congress can trade on (that would send the rest of us to jail). it's really good. everyone should watch it. it embarrasses (or at least should) politicians on both sides.

and on a side note, did you ever wonder how politicians can spend a big chunk of their personal money to get elected, go to washington and get a decent salary, then come home rich? well, watch that piece. it'll all make sense.

Last edited:

But what can one do???

yeah, i wasn't talking about paul. all he has done is what any logical person would do with the PUBLIC facts that were known. the 60 minutes piece is about NON-PUBLIC info that Congress can trade on (that would send the rest of us to jail). it's really good. everyone should watch it. it embarrasses (or at least should) politicians on both sides.

and on a side note, did you ever wonder and politicians can spend a big chunk of their personal money to get elected, go to washington and get a decent salary, then come home rich? well, watch that piece. it'll all make sense.

Well, Wall Street will collapse within 5-years...

Well presently, given the investment many have in gold we will have no choice but to revert back to the gold standard... There are several reasons for this, the most notable is the idea that if our (whacked out unbalanced) paper money somehow improved people would dump gold and reinvest into our dollar, hence many will take a loss. The problem with that is that the FED just prints money on demand with no real backing....

The bigger problem is that we have more "paper" money than what is valued in fort knox...

That would crash our dollar...

We're at a point where we're fucked either way, and we're just sitting at the "T" intersection choosing to go right or left...

Last edited:

But what can one do???

and on a side note, did you ever wonder and politicians can spend a big chunk of their personal money to get elected, go to washington and get a decent salary, then come home rich? well, watch that piece. it'll all make sense.

Well, Wall Street will collapse within 5-years...

Well presently, given the investment many have in gold we will have no choice but to revert back to the gold standard... There are several reasons for this, the most notable is the idea that if our (whacked out unbalanced) paper money somehow improved people would dump gold and reinvest into our dollar, hence many will take a loss. The problem with that is that the FED just prints money on demand with no real backing....

The bigger problem is that we have more "paper" money than what is valued in fort knox...

That would crash our dollar...

We're at a point where we're fucked either way, and we're just sitting at the "T" intersection choosing to go right or left...

i can see our economy collapsing fairly soon. but wall street will recover like it did after the crash of '29 (which actually happened in '33). but it'll take awhile.

Forum List

Back