Coal miners protesting obama...next time they should listen to what the guy says...

It’s unlikely that United Mine Workers of America president Cecil Roberts thought he would be arrested protesting the energy policies of the very politician his union supported in 2008. But things have come full circle for coal miners, who now see President Obama’s climate agenda threatening their livelihoods.

Serves him right for turning on the greatest leader this country has ever had.

All racists like him should be arrested.

greatest leader. He does not lead. You are in INSANE..

Yep, I come from coal country in the western part of the Great State of Virginia.

Coal has given the Appalachian mountains and the people who live there (my kin) lots of thing.

Jobs in the mines and support functions were one thing. Of course there were lots more jobs before the companies embraced automation and mountain top removal mining.

Coal also left a very large number of disabled minors drawing Social Security disability checks each month. Till they die. There are not a lot of job options for injured minors. And they get injured pretty young or just wear out pretty young. One lawyer in KY, has a 100% approval rating for getting disability claims through. He is being investigated by the govt.

Coal give the region a lot of Hill Billy heroin addicts to. Oxycontin is King. Coal used to be. Those injuries from the mines generally is the start of the addicts problem. Well that and doctors willing to hook em up till they die.

Coal gave the locals the destruction of the mountains. You want to see something impressive, it's a few men with large equipment and they completely dismantle in a few weeks what it took God 20 million years to make. It is amazing. It is also completely destructive for everything. Well sometimes they plant some trees and make a soccer field. What else you gonna do with what was once a beautiful mountain.

Then we got the water pollution. Run off from mine operations is a major source of pollution to the waterways from the top of the hollers to the rivers.

So I well understand what effect loss of miners jobs does to the area. My cousins work the mines. But I also well understand the cost to the environment and the people who are not miners.

The environment will never come back. Them mountains are gone forever. People in the North East are not interested in the acid rain that has been killing the northern forests of the Appalachians from coal burning power plants.

Natural gas will be the new king of energy. The King( Coal) is Dead. And should be. The miners will have to find another way to make a living. Just like lots of the rest of us.

Yep, I come from coal country in the western part of the Great State of Virginia.

Coal has given the Appalachian mountains and the people who live there (my kin) lots of thing.

Jobs in the mines and support functions were one thing. Of course there were lots more jobs before the companies embraced automation and mountain top removal mining.

Coal also left a very large number of disabled minors drawing Social Security disability checks each month. Till they die. There are not a lot of job options for injured minors. And they get injured pretty young or just wear out pretty young. One lawyer in KY, has a 100% approval rating for getting disability claims through. He is being investigated by the govt.

Coal give the region a lot of Hill Billy heroin addicts to. Oxycontin is King. Coal used to be. Those injuries from the mines generally is the start of the addicts problem. Well that and doctors willing to hook em up till they die.

Coal gave the locals the destruction of the mountains. You want to see something impressive, it's a few men with large equipment and they completely dismantle in a few weeks what it took God 20 million years to make. It is amazing. It is also completely destructive for everything. Well sometimes they plant some trees and make a soccer field. What else you gonna do with what was once a beautiful mountain.

Then we got the water pollution. Run off from mine operations is a major source of pollution to the waterways from the top of the hollers to the rivers.

So I well understand what effect loss of miners jobs does to the area. My cousins work the mines. But I also well understand the cost to the environment and the people who are not miners.

The environment will never come back. Them mountains are gone forever. People in the North East are not interested in the acid rain that has been killing the northern forests of the Appalachians from coal burning power plants.

Natural gas will be the new king of energy. The King( Coal) is Dead. And should be. The miners will have to find another way to make a living. Just like lots of the rest of us.

So basically "Fuck you, I've got my disability", eh Zeke?

One of the very few things he didn't lie about!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAUzM46BTTo

Indeed. This is the ONE thing that the Chicago half-breed thug was clear about. He was going to shut the coal industry down and cost America hundreds of thousands of jobs, raise energy prices through the roof and litter the landscape with these stupid wind turbines.

No lies here. who gives a crap if the folks in Kentucky, West Virginia and Virginia can't feed their families? Tough titty.

This thug told us what he was going to do and STILL the Nazis voted for the idiot..... :cuckoo:

You are a raving lunatic.

Forum List

Back