Obama's Choice for Ebola Czar lacks Medical Knowledge

Knows absolutely nothing about medicine! An ambulance chaser and political hack. And this should make us all feel safer? Every day, in every way, we see the absolute ineptitude of the Organizer-inChief.
Yesterday the deranged were bitching about no Ebola czar, today they're bitching because there is one.

A bitching republican is a happy republican.

No one loves incompetent cronyism like a corrupt leftist.

Knows absolutely nothing about medicine! An ambulance chaser and political hack. And this should make us all feel safer? Every day, in every way, we see the absolute ineptitude of the Organizer-inChief.
everyone around Obalala is an ignorant political hack....

Thank God for Ebola the republicans are saying, since Benghazi's dead in the water and they're running out of ways to misspell Obama, like a bunch of little babies.

The new Ebola Czar is a political hack...just the perfect profile for an Obama appointee.

What's going to happen to the Old Ebola Czar?

President Obama Already Has An Ebola Czar. Where Is She

The Invisible Dr. Lurie
So, we have an office for public health threat preparedness and response. And one of HHS’ eight assistant secretaries is the assistant secretary for preparedness and response, whose job it is to “lead the nation in preventing, responding to and recovering from the adverse health effects of public health emergencies and disasters, ranging from hurricanes to bioterrorism.”

In the video below, the woman who heads that office, Dr. Nicole Lurie, explains that the responsibilities of her office are “to help our country prepare for, respond to and recover from public health threats.” She says her major priority is to help the country prepare for emergencies and to “have the countermeasures—the medicines or vaccines that people might need to use in a public health emergency. So a large part of my office also is responsible for developing those countermeasures.”

Or, as National Journal rather glowingly puts it, “Lurie’s job is to plan for the unthinkable. A global flu pandemic? She has a plan. A bioterror attack? She’s on it. Massive earthquake? Yep. Her responsibilities as assistant secretary span public health, global health, and homeland security.” A profile of Lurie quoted her as saying, “I have responsibility for getting the nation prepared for public health emergencies—whether naturally occurring disasters or man-made, as well as for helping it respond and recover. It’s a pretty significant undertaking.” Still another refers to her as “the highest-ranking federal official in charge of preparing the nation to face such health crises as earthquakes, hurricanes, terrorist attacks, and pandemic influenza.”

Thank God for Ebola the republicans are saying, since Benghazi's dead in the water and they're running out of ways to misspell Obama, like a bunch of little babies.
'running out' of criticisms (and misspellings) of BO you say.....?

hardly....let me count the ways.....except i just don't have enough time....

Yesterday the deranged were bitching about no Ebola czar, today they're bitching because there is one.
you have trouble comprehending what takes place during a discussion.

I do not see anyone complaining about a Czar being appointed.

I see questions as to why a Czar with no managerial experience in the medical industry. After all, the US has the largest medical industry in the world. There most certainly is someone out there that can meet all skill sets required to conduct themselves with the greatest efficiency.

I suggest you take off those clouded glasses, so you can participate in the discussion without making an ass of yourself.

The czars job will be to protect Obabble....period.
No, we always hold the president responsible for whatever happens during his term of office. Czar's protect dept. and agency heads. It's always easier to sacrifice a Czar than the people who are actually making the decisions. Whenever the media stirs the pot enough, the president appoints a Czar. There's been 110 appointed by presidents

You write a post like this (Above) and you actually call your opposition a bunch of little babies?

Wow.

Look in the mirror my friend.

maybe all of you RW idiots can name ANY person who has any experience fighting Ebola in this country.

pick one ..

Ha, the douchebags are even boasting about him being a 'Political Fixer.' Like i said, a big Democrat Donor/Crony. What a mess.

The asshole's job is to cover the Dear Leader's ass. He knows squat about Ebola. Even Obamabots have to be ashamed of this.

The asshole's job is to cover the Dear Leader's ass. He knows squat about Ebola. Even Obamabots have to be ashamed of this.

so you can't name anybody you would appoint for the job ...

you, like the rest of the morons sit back, point fingers, and offer absolutely nothing except a RW circle jerk anchored by bull shit ...

my, how typical.

Forum List

Back