Obama's amnesty starts today

Allowing the spawn of millions of Third World trash to legally steal our jobs STARTS TODAY!

Let's give a cheer for the end of the rule of law in America! :clap2::clap2:

My problem with all this is that Obama is essentially doing something that the Congress decided not to do. They failed to pass the Dream Act and he's doing it anyway, and that ain't right.

He's pretty much flooding America with people that don't value it. I never thought that the executive order(departments below him) can make law, but I guess I learn new things. :eusa_shifty:

Its his plan,to fuck-up this Country, and he is a master at it.....and can you believe idiots will follow him right over a clifff......

Get ready, this is just the first step in an all out amnesty program that is ahead of us should Obama be re-elected.

Don't ever forget!
It is the Democrat party that stands for amnesty, and when it happens they will be the driving force!

If you are against illegal immigration, you absolutely MUST VOTE AGAINST ALL DEMOCRATS!

Young immigrants can avoid deportation under new program

so Obama is another Reagan?

Yeah yeah, we all know Reagan gave amnesty to millions. His single biggest mistake, and one that few conservatives would ever agree with today.

Anyway, this is 2012, many years since Reagan, and today few Republicans and nearly no conservatives stand for amnesty.

We know which party will be seeking it in the future, and it's got the stench of Democrats all over it..

Last edited:
[SIZE=+1]Obama immigration amnesty to include middle school dropouts[/SIZE]
The Daily Caller ^ | 08/15/2012 | Neil Munro

Obama immigration amnesty to include middle school dropouts | The Daily Caller
Administration officials confirmed on Tuesday that they have expanded the White House immigration policy for younger illegals to include low-skill immigrants who have not completed middle school or high school.
The shift adds roughly 350,000 low-skill immigrants to the Department of Homeland Security policy, which was initially portrayed as including only 800,000 people under the age of 31 when it was announced by President Barack Obama in a Rose Garden statement on June 15.
The inclusion of middle school dropouts clashes with Obama’s portrayal of the illegal immigrants as skilled workers, scientists and entrepreneurs.
The foreign workers will enter the legal job market alongside the 23 million American citizens who are unemployed or underemployed. Current unemployment rates are especially high among younger Latinos and African-Americans. For example, less than half of young African-American men lack full-time jobs.
Controversy over the president’s executive DREAM Act isn’t necessarily a negative for the Obama campaign, because Hispanic voters may feel pressured to rally around other Hispanics and vote for Obama if there is heated public criticism of the policy. Democrats say the amnesty has boosted support for Obama on the campaign trail among the critical Latino voting bloc. That’s vital for Obama, because his overall approval ratings have fallen amid the stalled economy, high unemployment and record deficits.

Talk about turning our country into a third world **** hole.:mad:

It's interesting how when we talk about abortion, "conservatives" cry about not punishing the child for the sins of the parents.

Yet when we talk about illegal immigration, "conservatives" cry that we must punish the child for the sins of the parent.

I guess they really don't care what happens after birth.

It's interesting how when we talk about abortion, "conservatives" cry about not punishing the child for the sins of the parents.

Yet when we talk about illegal immigration, "conservatives" cry that we must punish the child for the sins of the parent.

You want to turn this country into a third world nation. You want gangs and violence to spread throughout our nation like it is in Mexico. Is this what you want?

There's a big difference between a social issue being debated among the American people and this.

Last edited:
My problem with all this is that Obama is essentially doing something that the Congress decided not to do. They failed to pass the Dream Act and he's doing it anyway, and that ain't right.

Other thing that torques me off about this, Obama waits until a few months before the election to do something he coulda done a long time ago. It's a political move rather than a concern for anybody, and that sucks.

Actually, Pubs LOVE cheap labor and illegal labor.And thus REFUSE a good work/SS ID card, while distracting the dupes with unconstitutional laws and useless fences. Pass Schumer/Lindsay Graham. and end this crappe.

Isn't this a job for congress?

No, Congress doesn’t address law enforcement; the Administration’s actions are perfectly appropriate and legal in the context of prosecutorial discretion.

When did the president get the power to give out temporary legal status.
The president has no such power, but no one is ‘giving out’ legal status, temporary or otherwise.

What gives Obama the power to relax anything?

Nothing is being ‘relaxed,’ these are deferrals only, an aspect of prosecutorial discretion.

He doesn't make law, but enforces it. The laws currently on the books are his job.

No one ever said a president can make law, and immigration laws are still being enforced.

Perhaps this will help you and other ignorant rightists understand:

These new developments signal a growing recognition on the Obama administration’s part that it must prioritize and distinguish between different types of immigration cases, but the actions it is taking are hardly new. Like all government officials, from the local traffic cop to the Attorney General of the United States, immigration officials must make decisions every day about how they exercise their power. It is within their discretion to determine whom to target for removal. For instance, by prioritizing “criminal aliens” over “non-criminal aliens,” DHS is exercising its authority to decide what charges to bring and how to pursue immigration cases. These decisions are exercises of prosecutorial discretion.

Understanding Prosecutorial Discretion in Immigration Law | Immigration Policy Center

Other thing that torques me off about this, Obama waits until a few months before the election to do something he coulda done a long time ago. It's a political move rather than a concern for anybody, and that sucks.

Absolutely ! Just like his "evolution" of gay marriage, and free contraception for women.
Pandering at it's worse.

Actually, Pubs LOVE cheap labor and illegal labor.And thus REFUSE a good work/SS ID card, while distracting the dupes with unconstitutional laws and useless fences. Pass Schumer/Lindsay Graham. and end this crappe.

Remove Obama
Bring the military home and use it to deport every last illegal. Anything less is asking for the destruction of the culture that is American. :mad: WTF are we paying them for?

Any republican that can support such a thing should be deported into the middle of the Congo.

No, Congress doesn’t address law enforcement; the Administration’s actions are perfectly appropriate and legal in the context of prosecutorial discretion.

The president has no such power, but no one is ‘giving out’ legal status, temporary or otherwise.

Nothing is being ‘relaxed,’ these are deferrals only, an aspect of prosecutorial discretion.

He doesn't make law, but enforces it. The laws currently on the books are his job.

No one ever said a president can make law, and immigration laws are still being enforced.

These new developments signal a growing recognition on the Obama administration’s part that it must prioritize and distinguish between different types of immigration cases, but the actions it is taking are hardly new. Like all government officials, from the local traffic cop to the Attorney General of the United States, immigration officials must make decisions every day about how they exercise their power. It is within their discretion to determine whom to target for removal. For instance, by prioritizing “criminal aliens” over “non-criminal aliens,” DHS is exercising its authority to decide what charges to bring and how to pursue immigration cases. These decisions are exercises of prosecutorial discretion.

Understanding Prosecutorial Discretion in Immigration Law | Immigration Policy Center

Nice try. Like I said, this is where it starts, and once you've opened the door, you dickwads on the left will be wailing for the next move, and eventually it will all lead to full blown amnesty.

So you don't think giving work permits is giving legal status?

You want to turn this country into a third world nation. You want gangs and violence to spread throughout our nation like it is in Mexico. Is this what you want?

There's a big difference between a social issue being debated among the American people and this.

Obviously I don't but why do you think this would happen from kids who have been living here for years?

Nice try. Like I said, this is where it starts, and once you've opened the door, you dickwads on the left will be wailing for the next move, and eventually it will all lead to full blown amnesty.

Once amnesty is granted the rest of Mexico and central America will follow. We won't be a first world nation that we're today in 50 years if this shit occurs.

Mexico is sending their uneducated here to dump on us.

Obviously I don't but why do you think this would happen from kids who have been living here for years?

I don't know that we've seen many signs showing that the children of illegal immigrants, both legal and illegal are assimilating well. It would be different if stories like this hadn't become fairly common.
California Students Sent Home for Wearing U.S. Flags on Cinco de Mayo | Fox News

Why did our government allow the illegals and members of drug cartels the chance to stay in this country? A lot of these illegals came here to dump their children off in our lands. Sure, you can say that they're Americans(babies dropped here), but they shouldn't of even gotten the chance to walk in.

Our government is simply not doing its job.

Last edited:

Once amnesty is granted the rest of Mexico and central America will follow. We won't be a first world nation that we're today in 50 years if this shit occurs.

Mexico is sending their uneducated here to dump on us.

That's exactly right, we are making it difficult for educated people to become citizens, and meanwhile we pander to uneducated Jose and Maria and their eight kids who want to suck off our tax dollars.

And never forget, it is the Democrat party that works to make it possible. They are the ones on local city councils, county commisions, school boards, etc that work for sanctuary city status, and being against any kind of immigration enforcement.

Every time you vote for a Democrat, whether local, state or federal, you weaken our immigration enforcement.

Don't EVER forget which party challenges such laws like Arizona's, which party works tirelessly to kill border enforcement !

Why did our government allow the illegals and members of drug cartels the chance to stay in this country? A lot of these illegals came here to dump their children off in our lands. Sure, you can say that they're Americans(babies dropped here), but they shouldn't of even gotten the chance to walk in.

Our government is simply not doing its job.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses, yearning to breath free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

You don't believe in that?

Deporting 12 million people basically invited to come here by lax Pub illegal work etc rules, when 90% of the males of age work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes, is ridiculous Pubcrappe for dupes/haters only. Pass Schumer/Graham and end the problem FOREVER. TYVM

Pubs only really give a shytte during one of their recessions. Otherwise they love the cheap, easily cowed labor. Fegging swine LOL

Forum List

Back