Obama's amnesty starts today

Obviously I don't but why do you think this would happen from kids who have been living here for years?

Why did our government allow the illegals and members of drug cartels the chance to stay in this country? A lot of these illegals came here to dump their children off in our lands. Sure, you can say that they're Americans(babies dropped here), but they shouldn't of even gotten the chance to walk in.

Our government is simply not doing its job.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses, yearning to breath free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

You don't believe in that?

Not at the cost of becoming a third world country. Not at the price of the war going on in northern Mexico spreading northward into our country.

These people don't believe in this country. They believe in taking it from the american people.

Why did our government allow the illegals and members of drug cartels the chance to stay in this country? A lot of these illegals came here to dump their children off in our lands. Sure, you can say that they're Americans(babies dropped here), but they shouldn't of even gotten the chance to walk in.

Not at the cost of becoming a third world country. Not at the price of the war going on in northern Mexico spreading northward into our country.

These people don't believe in this country. They believe in taking it from the american people.

You don't believe in a poem about FREEDOM inscribed on the Statue of LIBERTY

And you think these kids are ruining this country??

Allowing the spawn of millions of Third World trash to legally steal our jobs STARTS TODAY!

Let's give a cheer for the end of the rule of law in America! :clap2::clap2:

Exactly. The laws against illegals living here and working here are still on the books. Obozo says he just won't enforce the law!!!. Juries across the country should refuse to convict anyone of any crime until obozo enforces the law against illegals. It only takes one contrary juror to result in a hung jury.

[

These new developments signal a growing recognition on the Obama administration’s part that it must prioritize and distinguish between different types of immigration cases, but the actions it is taking are hardly new. Like all government officials, from the local traffic cop to the Attorney General of the United States, immigration officials must make decisions every day about how they exercise their power. It is within their discretion to determine whom to target for removal. For instance, by prioritizing “criminal aliens” over “non-criminal aliens,” DHS is exercising its authority to decide what charges to bring and how to pursue immigration cases. These decisions are exercises of prosecutorial discretion.
]

BS. If someone is caught robbing a bank and the state has a strong case against them, they are prosecuted. There is no discretion allowed and none should be allowed with known illegals. Deport all known illegals - no exceptions.

If we take in Mexico, we take in its problems. We take in its drug war and poor by the tens of millions.

Why?

They're not just poor. They're also illiterate and ignorant and unskilled. They have no plans on getting work. Just live off welfare from the stupid gringos.

Obviously I don't but why do you think this would happen from kids who have been living here for years?

Then they should come in through the golden door, not by jimmying the back window.

Got no solutions at all eh dupes- just the way Pubs like it...

Deporting 12 million people basically invited to come here by lax Pub illegal work etc rules, when 90% of the males of age work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes, is ridiculous Pubcrappe for dupes/haters only. Pass Schumer/Graham and end the problem FOREVER. TYVM

Pubs only really give a shytte during one of their recessions. Otherwise they love the cheap, easily cowed labor. Fegging swine LOL

It's interesting how when we talk about abortion, "conservatives" cry about not punishing the child for the sins of the parents.

Yet when we talk about illegal immigration, "conservatives" cry that we must punish the child for the sins of the parent.

I guess they really don't care what happens after birth.

Are you suggesting that we round up and sterilize all illegals?
If so, we may have found a common ground starting point.
I'm in!

Nope, not going to vote for Romney. I prefer amnesty for hard working mexicans to amnesty for bankers and robber barons who crashed our economy.

Oh, so you have this list of bankers Obama sent to jail? Cuz I have a list of bankers that Obama gave billions of dollars to... Seriously, do you want me to give you that list?

Nope, not going to vote for Romney. I prefer amnesty for hard working mexicans to amnesty for bankers and robber barons who crashed our economy.

clueless moron of infinite proportions....they will be subsidized and will be competing against there own. moreover, it doesn't solve our unemployment only to pile on. can you do math or is it the farthest thing from your mind and balancing your check book?

First of all immigration needs to happen legally.
Second the U.S. population in 1886 when those words were installed along with the Statue Of Liberty was about 40 million people.
We now have around 312 million. Those words are very outdated, and we can no longer take the worlds poor uneducated people at the rate we once did.

40 million americans can't find work and obozo gives amnesty and work permits to millions of foreign invaders who legally aren't even allowed to be here!!!

That's the Democrat party.

And when Bush/McCain tried to give flat out Amnesty that is the Republican party?

That's when the TEA party was born. That was the last straw for many conservatives to see the rule of law just pitched out the window.

Pay close attention to that last line, hack.

We have a door, it's called our LEGAL immigration policy. Nothing in that poem says to let illegals from ANYWHERE sneak in through the bathroom window!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

We have a door, it's called our LEGAL immigration policy. Nothing in that poem says to let illegals from ANYWHERE sneak in through the bathroom window!

or by Executive Order...:mad:

And sneek they do, by the millions.

The huddled masses can get in line like everyone else.

You don't believe in a poem about FREEDOM inscribed on the Statue of LIBERTY

And you think these kids are ruining this country??

Not only are these children not ‘ruining’ this country, as a condition of the deferral they must be making some type of positive contribution.

In most cases these individuals came to the United States legally and subsequently lost their immigration status through no fault of their own. Still more came to the US as very young children, know only English and this country, and any attempt to deport them would be cruel and inhumane.

Forum List

Back