Obama's amnesty starts today

Not at the cost of becoming a third world country. Not at the price of the war going on in northern Mexico spreading northward into our country.

These people don't believe in this country. They believe in taking it from the american people.

You don't believe in a poem about FREEDOM inscribed on the Statue of LIBERTY

And you think these kids are ruining this country??

Not only are these children not ‘ruining’ this country, as a condition of the deferral they must be making some type of positive contribution.

In most cases these individuals came to the United States legally and subsequently lost their immigration status through no fault of their own. Still more came to the US as very young children, know only English and this country, and any attempt to deport them would be cruel and inhumane.

This will fall on deaf ears.

Someone made a point that really made me think, they said we have so many illegals because employeers need immigrant workers but the goverment isn't giving out the proper amount of work visas, so employeers are just hiring what they need illegally.

Not at the cost of becoming a third world country. Not at the price of the war going on in northern Mexico spreading northward into our country.

These people don't believe in this country. They believe in taking it from the american people.

Not only are these children not ‘ruining’ this country, as a condition of the deferral they must be making some type of positive contribution.

In most cases these individuals came to the United States legally and subsequently lost their immigration status through no fault of their own. Still more came to the US as very young children, know only English and this country, and any attempt to deport them would be cruel and inhumane.

You are a FUCKING BALD-FACED LIAR!!

Certainly not most, but roughly half.

PolitiFact | Democratic Rep. Gutierrez says 40 percent of illegal immigrants overstay visas

Someone made a point that really made me think, they said we have so many illegals because employeers need immigrant workers but the goverment isn't giving out the proper amount of work visas, so employeers are just hiring what they need illegally.

Get a fucking clue, employers don't 'need' illegal labor, they 'want' it. It's cheap and easy, and sloughs off the social costs on the backs of the taxpaying citizens they're fucking out of decent wages.

God DAMN, how fucking simple-minded can you people BE???

Certainly not most, but roughly half.

PolitiFact | Democratic Rep. Gutierrez says 40 percent of illegal immigrants overstay visas

So now you're conflating the entire illegal population with 'the children'? No more than 5% of the 'Dreamers' started out with legal visas, and those were usually of the 'tourist' variety. You should educate yourself a little more...

So now you're conflating the entire illegal population with 'the children'? No more than 5% of the 'Dreamers' started out with legal visas, and those were usually of the 'tourist' variety. You should educate yourself a little more...
Link?

Get a fucking clue, employers don't 'need' illegal labor, they 'want' it. It's cheap and easy, and sloughs off the social costs on the backs of the taxpaying citizens they're fucking out of decent wages.

There are many jobs, that Americans won't do. Migrant workers are important to our economy.

There are many jobs, that Americans won't do. Migrant workers are important to our economy.

Name ONE!

Last edited:

How many more rounds of amnesty would do you support? And with the lack of control we currently have of our borders, how can you support encouraging further disregard for our sovereignty in that time after time, from Reagan to Clinton to Bush to Obama; American presidents push for handing more illegal invaders citizenship?

We're all but begging, it would seem primarily our southern neighbors, to take the chance to jump a fence and avoid the legal process millions of other immigrants are forced to follow, and in doing so enrich this nation. The message is clear; If you can get here and lay low long enough you will be rewarded...and in the meantime we're going to give you "free" stuff if you want it. And the message is so often given at highly politically charged moments. Reagan did it to break the unions, Obama's clearly doing it for votes.

We have a process in place. If some believe it's inadequate they should push to change it but dissolving our borders and creating abominations like "sanctuary cities" is treason.

Name ONE!
Lack of migrant workers causing problems for local farmers | ABC57 | South Bend IN News, Weather and Sports | Cass

You'll find plenty of stories just like this one in google

Name ONE!
Lack of migrant workers causing problems for local farmers | ABC57 | South Bend IN News, Weather and Sports | Cass

You'll find plenty of stories just like this one in google

Americans are already doing those jobs, just not in the numbers that the employers would like for the SHIT wages their willing to pay. Farm jobs are the biggest fucking joke of the entire immigration 'debate'. You idiots believe the lie of $6 lettuce without doing ANY research AT ALL.

Labor costs in the fresh fruit and vegetable market amount to about 10%. Doubling farm wages to attract and retain AMERICAN workers would add a whole 10 cents to the cost of a head of lettuce. Personally, I'd pay it just to know that the food I was buying hadn't been pissed and shit on by a bunch of 'Reconquista' Mexicans that want the SW U.S. retaken by their 'homeland'.

Or have you forgotten about all that E-Coli stuff already?

So progressives have a problem with outsourcing but have no problem with illegals stealing jobs in the US and driving down wages??

Of course progressives will be the first ones to bitch about the poor in foreign countries and will be the first ones to blame the US for their poverty yet we outsource jobs to them when many countries don't...

So tell me progressive fucks -- what is the difference between outsourcing and "insourcing?" So we cant sent Job to India but we can give a job to an illegal alien here in the states???

Can you progressives answer that?

Nope, not going to vote for Romney. I prefer amnesty for hard working mexicans to amnesty for bankers and robber barons who crashed our economy.

Just wondering..... part of all of this is to give them SS numbers....to allow them to work.

Do tell...The ones over 18.... who's SS numbers have they been using?

Sorry.... part of being eligible for all of this dream act crap is not breaking any laws....correct?

Since when did identity theft become legal?

Since when was it legal to use someones else SS number?

It's not legal, if it were you or I, we'd be in jail. Illegals are a special class in our society and we're second class.

Americans are already doing those jobs, just not in the numbers that the employers would like for the SHIT wages their willing to pay. Farm jobs are the biggest fucking joke of the entire immigration 'debate'. You idiots believe the lie of $6 lettuce without doing ANY research AT ALL.

Labor costs in the fresh fruit and vegetable market amount to about 10%. Doubling farm wages to attract and retain AMERICAN workers would add a whole 10 cents to the cost of a head of lettuce. Personally, I'd pay it just to know that the food I was buying hadn't been pissed and shit on by a bunch of 'Reconquista' Mexicans that want the SW U.S. retaken by their 'homeland'.

So your answer to the lack of migrant workers farmers need is to say fuck you farmers make those jobs more desirable to Americans? K.

So progressives have a problem with outsourcing but have no problem with illegals stealing jobs in the US and driving down wages??

Of course progressives will be the first ones to bitch about the poor in foreign countries and will be the first ones to blame the US for their poverty yet we outsource jobs to them when many countries don't...

So tell me progressive fucks -- what is the difference between outsourcing and "insourcing?" So we cant sent Job to India but we can give a job to an illegal alien here in the states???

I have no issue with outsourcing. I think people who whine about it are stuck I the past and hoping to bring back shit jobs for the average American. In my opinion, our future is not in those jobs. No matter how much you cut taxes it's still going to be cheaper to pay some guy in china than it would an American. As my dad would say, Americans are just management material.

I have no issue with outsourcing. I think people who whine about it are stuck I the past and hoping to bring back shit jobs for the average American. In my opinion, our future is not in those jobs. No matter how much you cut taxes it's still going to be cheaper to pay some guy in china than it would an American. As my dad would say, Americans are just management material.

And what exactly does a nation of over 300 million "managers" manage?

The whole "jobs Americans refuse to do" line of bullshit was a line of bullshit before the economy tanked and unemployment skyrocketed. Millions more suffering economically has done nothing to make it any less bullshit.

Local and state authorities should just ignore this bullshit and enforce the laws on the books.

Obamination does not have the authority to order people to not follow laws passed by Congress, period.

He is an insane nutjob that thinks he is King of the USA.

40 million americans can't find work and obozo gives amnesty and work permits to millions of foreign invaders who legally aren't even allowed to be here!!!

Look at it this way: despite the fact that record numbers of Americans (the real, legit citizens) are out of work with little hope of finding decent jobs, obama has decreed that these criminals are now "legal" and can stay and work. It's a boon for the employers who would have otherwise had to fear paying fines for hiring these crooks. Yes, this amnesty by decree is another way for obama to pay back his biggest contributors. Business gets cheap labor, lots cheaper than real American citizens or legal immigrants. Unions get a whole new base to court who will buy into the tired old union mantra that they won't get decent working conditions or pay if they don't pony up part of that pay for the union coffers. And the Democratic liberals will have an entirely new voting constituency that is beholden to them.

So your answer to the lack of migrant workers farmers need is to say fuck you farmers make those jobs more desirable to Americans? K.

ABSOLUTELY!! Paying slave wages isn't right, and importing slaves illegally to keep them compliant isn't right, either. Dumping their social costs (Schools, courts, jails, welfare, food stamps, etc.) on the backs of the taxpayers to maximize your bottom line makes you a crook.

You wouldn't be willing to pay an extra dime to assure that Americans got the work and could feed their families without having to rely on social services? What kind of greedy fuck are you, anyway?

Forum List

Back