Obama's amnesty starts today

Zxereus

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2012
Get ready, this is just the first step in an all out amnesty program that is ahead of us should Obama be re-elected.

Don't ever forget!
It is the Democrat party that stands for amnesty, and when it happens they will be the driving force!

If you are against illegal immigration, you absolutely MUST VOTE AGAINST ALL DEMOCRATS!

Young immigrants can avoid deportation under new program

Nope, not going to vote for Romney. I prefer amnesty for hard working mexicans to amnesty for bankers and robber barons who crashed our economy.

40 million americans can't find work and obozo gives amnesty and work permits to millions of foreign invaders who legally aren't even allowed to be here!!!

Nope, not going to vote for Romney. I prefer amnesty for hard working mexicans to amnesty for bankers and robber barons who crashed our economy.

You dont have a damn clue about these issues.

But you could explain why you support this admin, that insisted all those crooks got bonuses.

Or why the Frank/Dodd reform bill is also known as the lobbyist empowerment act.

I bet you are not even 25 yrs of age. Based solely upon your responses....

• Banned

It figures you would side with illegals over American citizens.

Just wondering..... part of all of this is to give them SS numbers....to allow them to work.

Do tell...The ones over 18.... who's SS numbers have they been using?

Sorry.... part of being eligible for all of this dream act crap is not breaking any laws....correct?

Since when did identity theft become legal?

Since when was it legal to use someones else SS number?

Just wondering..... part of all of this is to give them SS numbers....to allow them to work.

Do tell...The ones over 18.... who's SS numbers have they been using?

Sorry.... part of being eligible for all of this dream act crap is not breaking any laws....correct?

Since when did identity theft become legal?

Since when was it legal to use someones else SS number?

demon craps just pick and choose which laws they will follow.

If mexicans are so hardworking why did they invent the word siesta?

They actually are very hard working..... the older parents that is. They want a better life and are willing to work VERY hard for that. I have not found it to be so in most of the anchors though.

[

demon craps just pick and choose which laws they will follow.

clap clap. The reagan amnesty of 1986 was done legally - congress passed a law giving them amnesty. OTOH Obozo said he simply won't enforce the laws!!!!

And we've seen what he does when a state tries to do something on their own to address the problems with illegals in their state.

They actually are very hard working..... the older parents that is. They want a better life and are willing to work VERY hard for that. I have not found it to be so in most of the anchors though.

That's not the issue however.

The anchors pretty much want to live off the system. :eusa_boohoo:

Get ready, this is just the first step in an all out amnesty program that is ahead of us should Obama be re-elected.

Don't ever forget!
It is the Democrat party that stands for amnesty, and when it happens they will be the driving force!

If you are against illegal immigration, you absolutely MUST VOTE AGAINST ALL DEMOCRATS!

Young immigrants can avoid deportation under new program

I've always considered pulling a straight ticket vote a sign of intellectual laziness. I've reassessed that stance for the upcoming election. I'm still putting the same time into researching the positions of all those running in the races I'll be voting in but the clear intent of progressive liberals leaves me few options.

I'm not watching my country go down like this. Enough is enough.

Forum List

Back