OBAMANATION and TOWN HALL MEETINGS.

Wait, someone called the teabaggers terrorists? Who?

:lol:

Lets see so far the average americans who are against obama's health plan have been called the following by either the media, the democrats in congress, or obama himself:

Repbulicans
Far Right Loons
Teabaggers
Astroturf
Plants
Fakes
Idiots
Terrorists
Racists
KKK members
Nazis

Is that 10? I could go on but those are the first to jump into my mind.

So go F yourselves dems.....you lost this single vote.

EDIT: Check out the washington post if you would like to see the MSM calling health care protestors terrorists

One woman who protested at a public meeting held by Wisconsin congressman Steve Kagen, a Democrat, had said she was "just a mom" but turned out to be a former senior Republican party official. "They've become political terrorists, willing to say or do anything to prevent the country from reaching a consensus on one of its most serious domestic problems," said Washington Post columnist Steven Pearlstein.

And you lost a whole election sparky. Now all your biggoted ranting is all you have.

As a true republican I could not be more pleased seeing you stupid bigot neo con fucks twisting screaming in the wind.

Have a nice day you steaming sack of liquid shit.

I did? Why who do you think I voted for?

:lol:

Lets see so far the average americans who are against obama's health plan have been called the following by either the media, the democrats in congress, or obama himself:

Repbulicans
Far Right Loons
Teabaggers
Astroturf
Plants
Fakes
Idiots
Terrorists
Racists
KKK members
Nazis

Is that 10? I could go on but those are the first to jump into my mind.

EDIT: Check out the washington post if you would like to see the MSM calling health care protestors terrorists

One woman who protested at a public meeting held by Wisconsin congressman Steve Kagen, a Democrat, had said she was "just a mom" but turned out to be a former senior Republican party official. "They've become political terrorists, willing to say or do anything to prevent the country from reaching a consensus on one of its most serious domestic problems," said Washington Post columnist Steven Pearlstein.

And you lost a whole election sparky. Now all your biggoted ranting is all you have.

As a true republican I could not be more pleased seeing you stupid bigot neo con fucks twisting screaming in the wind.

Have a nice day you steaming sack of liquid shit.

I did? Why who do you think I voted for?

PLYMCO-PILGRIM,

Don't pay attention to the PHONY "true Republican" HUGGY who turns out to be a PC-driven Braindead Libnut butt-kissing the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami.

Huggy is the typical Libnut POS that hurls insults who can't come up with a SINGLE FACT overturning the IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE that his fuehrer is a MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I stopped reading the OP when the hyperbole became overwhelming. About 2 sentences in.

RadiolibnutATL,

I'm sorrry I offended your libnut sensitivities by describing your fuehrer as the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist, Political Charlatan Obami-Salami.

But every one of those adjectives preceding his name can be substantiated by either his words in his own book, DOCUMENTED Historical FACTS, or by news reported on National TV.

With this puke's resume, I doubt even YOU would hire this semi-black asshole as a janitor in your building much less elect this POS as the President of he United States of America.

However, being a Libnut lemming, you probably couldn't wait to vote for this Snake-Oil ACORN Community Organizing SOB for the America's Presidency of the United States of America because 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media has such an unblemished record for unmitigated veracity.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I only got one sentence in that time. Dude, you're going in the wrong direction. The point is to want me to read it more, not less.

Forum List

Back