OBAMANATION and TOWN HALL MEETINGS.

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
OBAMANATION and TOWN HALL MEETINGS.

The recent move by Libnuts, as a counter to the Teabaggers, is that the honcho obamatons of the Obama Adm call them TERRORISTS, etc., While at the same time outlawing the use of that same term as applied to the ACTUAL ISLAMOFASCIST TERRORISTS by not only that Home Security Twit Napolitano, but the White House counterpart John Brennan, National Security Advisor as well. Thus, the political Libnut geniuses are underlining the fact that the Obama Adm is truly committed to that "PATRIOTIC" CONCEPT about our nation's ills.

Well, apparently labeling JUST the Teabaggers voicing their spontaneous outbursts against OBAMANATION was simply not enough. As a result of the Town Hall meetings and the DISASTROUS implications against the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan Obama's TRANSPARENT AGENDA, the Liberal pukes decided to condemn the American Public.

These Liberal pukes, under the direction of that MARXIST/COMMIE Obami-Salami obviously feel that it is UNPATRIOTIC for the American Public to consider Obama's attempts to turn the BEST MEDICAL HEALTHCARE SYSTEM IN THE WORLD (albeit with some recommendable wise NON GOVERNMENTAL CONTROLLING IMPROVEMENTS ) into the FAILING and FAILED Canadian, European Socialized Medicine, the precursors of which were the CATASTROPHIC systems of COMMUNIST RUSSIA and CHINA !!!

The PROOF that we have the BEST HEALTH CARE SYSTEM IN THE WORLD is the FACT that EVERYONE in the World that have the means FLOCK in a never-ending stream to America for their medical needs.

So, what are the Obamatons, and their NEWLY EXPOSED " fuehrer" MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan Obama up to now ????

I say "fuehrer" because the new tactics of OBAMANATION, a la Nazi Gestapo, is their directive to have Americans rat out their fellow Americans re their negativity concerning Health Care issues....even if that is overheard in PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS ... to, no less... the White House.

I know that the Lib Controlled National Media has very effectively, and successfully, demonized Ann Coulter's views on the topic of OBAMANATION's tactics and strategies. It is with great dismay that I witness the negative reaction of quite a few of the Independents and the Middle-Of-The-Roaders (both parties) whenever Ann Coulter's penetrating analyses are presented.

But, consider Ann Coulter's views IN THE LIGHT OF THE NEW REVELATIONS about this MARXIST/COMMIE, Black racist Political Charlatan, Obami-Salami's TRANSPARENT AGENDA !!!!

In her latest article, "Kathleen Parker: The Barry Lynn of the South", Ann Coulter, effectively underlines and predicts the Libnut tactics and strategies used by the Liberals in the past and present.

Note that the Obamatons accusing the Anti-Liberals of "stacking" the Town Hall meetings with rabid crazies......have recently, disingenuously, got a little girl, the daughter of a Massachusets politico to pose a no-brainer to the Poltical Charlatan Obami-Salami in a "friendly" Town Hall Meeting. And, using the "rat on your neighbor" records of the White House are sending sub rosa "INVITATIONS" to those who responded to the "rat out your neighbor" obamatons to attend Town Hall Meetings, etc.

Ann Coulter is manifestly accurate in her statement that "just as the left pioneered "AstroTurf" protesters -- homeless people lured to demonstrations with the offer of a free T-shirt and a box lunch -- liberals have also specialized in producing fake "insiders" denouncing their alleged group.

There were the "winter soldiers" -- fake Vietnam veterans claiming to have personally disemboweled babies in Vietnam. It took 30 years and the publication of the book "Stolen Valor" to establish that the bulk of them were utter frauds who had never seen combat -- some had never seen Vietnam. (Shockingly, to this day, the Wikipedia entry on the winter soldiers treats their phony war records as legitimate.)

Then there's Barry Lynn, alleged "Christian minister," whose stock in trade is to denounce any mention of religion anyplace, anytime. Look, I'm a Christian minister, but even I have to admit that the sight of a kindergartner praying is terrifying to most folks.

The latest fake insider/whistleblower is Kathleen Parker, the Barry Lynn of the South. Fresh off her mainstream media tour as a Sarah Palin-hating "conservative," Parker is now a self-proclaimed Southerner blaming opposition to Obama's policies on the region's reputed racism.

Sound familiar ????

These obamatons are getting so desperate that they resort to the most bizarre forms of illogical behaviour. They will work in any insult on the basis of the most tenuous connection: it's as though in a discussion about "apples" they feel justified to rant against "chairs" just because the two words have the letter "a" in common ?!?!?

Examples ????

The actions of the OBAMANATION is just a slew of one example of that bizarre behaviour after another: Teabaggers are somehow condemned as TERRORISTS......what kind of wierd logic accounts for that LEAP in judgment ?

Do you not see the various posts by the Libnuts ON THIS FORUM, and their Libnut politicos in public, denouncing the TOWN HALLERS by calling them RACISTS.....and doing so INCONGRUOUSLY simply becuase they challenge Obama on the issue of HEALTH CARE ?!?!?

WEIRD and PATHETIC !!!!!

• Banned
My, my, do you have any other shit to get off your chest? Maybe a screed about aliens?

Old rocks,

My, my, what a devastating analysis from an obvious Libnut.

You can't challenge any FACT about the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami or his TRANSPARENT AGENDA. So, you call the analysis "shit". And, with typical Libass logic connect it to "aliens".

Thanx for underlining one of the main points in my analysis.

I need more fools like you.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You can't challenge any FACT about the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami or his TRANSPARENT AGENDA.

Did you REALLY just use the word FACT in a sentence that also contains all of your hyper partisan and racist name calling of Obama? How stupid are you?

Says the guy who continues to contend Palin's support of "health care day" was the same as crafting death panels.

What a leftist hole.

Wait, someone called the teabaggers terrorists? Who?

:lol:

Lets see so far the average americans who are against obama's health plan have been called the following by either the media, the democrats in congress, or obama himself:

Repbulicans
Far Right Loons
Teabaggers
Astroturf
Plants
Fakes
Idiots
Terrorists
Racists
KKK members
Nazis

Is that 10? I could go on but those are the first to jump into my mind.

So go F yourselves dems.....you lost this single vote.

EDIT: Check out the washington post if you would like to see the MSM calling health care protestors terrorists

One woman who protested at a public meeting held by Wisconsin congressman Steve Kagen, a Democrat, had said she was "just a mom" but turned out to be a former senior Republican party official. "They've become political terrorists, willing to say or do anything to prevent the country from reaching a consensus on one of its most serious domestic problems," said Washington Post columnist Steven Pearlstein.

Last edited:
  • Banned
You can't challenge any FACT about the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami or his TRANSPARENT AGENDA.

Did you REALLY just use the word FACT in a sentence that also contains all of your hyper partisan and racist name calling of Obama? How stupid are you?

VaYank,

Yes. I said FACT. And, I state a plethora of FACTS ... ALL of them IRREFUTABLE.

And, I notice that just like your Libnut friendo, old rocks, you hurl insults without mentioning any FACTS to substantiate your pukeass assertions.

That makes you not only STUPID, but an indiscriminate layer of farts.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Answer: On National TV, the Home Security Twit Napolitano. She also stated that the term "WAR ON TERROR" is outlawed. Apparently out of the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist, Political Charlatan Obami-Salami's deference to the hurt feelings of the ACTUAL TERRORISTS: Hamas, Hezbollal, etc. This sentiment was echoed by her counterpart John Brennan, on the White House Security Staff a couple of days ago....also on National TV. Alcee Hastings, the black racist stooge of the OBAMANATION and (ex impeached judge) and now one of the libnut congressman advanced the legislation to put the TERRORIST Teabaggers into "DETENTION CAMPS".

I doubt if that proposed legislation will pass. But this definitely reflects the whackjob sentiments of the OBAMANATION and its stooges.

BTW, please note: The Gestapo first used the term: "DETENTION CAMPS". later changing that term to "CONCENTRATION CAMPS".

Ain't OBAMANATION wonderful ?!?!?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Lets see so far the average americans who are against obama's health plan have been called the following by either the media, the democrats in congress, or obama himself:

Repbulicans
Far Right Loons
Teabaggers
Astroturf
Plants
Fakes
Idiots
Terrorists
Racists
KKK members
Nazis

EDIT: Check out the washington post if you would like to see the MSM calling health care protestors terrorists

One woman who protested at a public meeting held by Wisconsin congressman Steve Kagen, a Democrat, had said she was "just a mom" but turned out to be a former senior Republican party official. "They've become political terrorists, willing to say or do anything to prevent the country from reaching a consensus on one of its most serious domestic problems," said Washington Post columnist Steven Pearlstein.

PLYMCO-PILGRIM,

Thanx for the additional info.

Actually, it seems that these libnuts got hold of a Thesaurus and having glommed on to the term "TERRORIST", Reid's "EVIL DOER", etc.....are going thru that source with a never-ending list of epithets against the American Public.

Ain't OBAMANATION wonderful ?!?!?!?

Last edited:

Answer: On National TV, the Home Security Twit Napolitano. She also stated that the term "WAR ON TERROR" is outlawed. Apparently out of the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist, Political Charlatan Obami-Salami's deference to the hurt feelings of the ACTUAL TERRORISTS: Hamas, Hezbollal, etc. This sentiment was echoed by her counterpart John Brennan, on the White House Security Staff a couple of days ago....also on National TV. Alcee Hastings, the black racist stooge of the OBAMANATION and (ex impeached judge) and now one of the libnut congressman advanced the legislation to put the TERRORIST Teabaggers into "DETENTION CAMPS".

I doubt if that proposed legislation will pass. But this definitely reflects the whackjob sentiments of the OBAMANATION and its stooges.

BTW, please note: The Gestapo first used the term: "DETENTION CAMPS". later changing that term to "CONCENTRATION CAMPS".

Ain't OBAMANATION wonderful ?!?!?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Is it just me or is giving yourself a round of applause just a little creepy?

Jesus Christ on a crutch this place attracts right wing loonies like shit attracts flies, doesn't it?

are coming to Grand Junction Colorado tomorrow, I gotta tell you that's red country. If they don't cherry pick the audience and the questions like he has done in the past, it could be a pretty tough meeting for him.

These people are not sheep. They won't be led to the slaughter house easily, these are ranchers, real cowboys and they are not gonna sit still for a takover of our health care system. They don't want or like big government or their programs.

Sweet Willy,

I'm applauding the libnuts who with their comments expose their lemming-like acquiescence to the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami's TRANSPARENT AGENDA.

As for Editec, his libnut one-liner that can't refute a SINGLE FACT stated by me, including the deserved TITLE of the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami....that alone speaks volumes.

Repbulicans
Far Right Loons
Teabaggers
Astroturf
Plants
Fakes
Idiots
Terrorists
Racists
KKK members
Nazis

And you lost a whole election sparky. Now all your biggoted ranting is all you have.

As a true republican I could not be more pleased seeing you stupid bigot neo con fucks twisting screaming in the wind.

Have a nice day you steaming sack of liquid shit.

programs and stand in line to get you share of the pie, what's gonna happen to you when the country goes bankrupt and can't give you your share anymore?? You will be bankrupt too, along with your children and grandchildren.

'A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.'
Thomas Jefferson

This is for you Old Rocks.

I stopped reading the OP when the hyperbole became overwhelming. About 2 sentences in.

RadiolibnutATL,

I'm sorrry I offended your libnut sensitivities by describing your fuehrer as the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist, Political Charlatan Obami-Salami.

But every one of those adjectives preceding his name can be substantiated by either his words in his own book, DOCUMENTED Historical FACTS, or by news reported on National TV.

With this puke's resume, I doubt even YOU would hire this semi-black asshole as a janitor in your building much less elect this POS as the President of he United States of America.

However, being a Libnut lemming, you probably couldn't wait to vote for this Snake-Oil ACORN Community Organizing SOB for the America's Presidency of the United States of America because 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media has such an unblemished record for unmitigated veracity.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back