Obamacare premiums stabilizing

You are a typical Trump liar. The fact is that it has not been a total success nor has it been a total failure. It clearly needs some fixing. It was steady before Republicans took office and Trump started undermining it. republicans own it now and they are in the process of breaking it.
you write children's fairy tales I see.

You write lies I see. Your little mind can't stand the truth.
I challenge positions based on facts, something you have no idea of. hence your children's fairy tales.

you do not. You have no facts except what you want to be facts. You write fairy tales better known as lies. Liars for trump.
then explain how a party broke something you admit was already broken? D'OH!

The fact is that it accomplished part of its goal. Millions more had insurance than did before. The premiums had stabilized. Insurance companies are raising their rates double digits because of the uncertainty of CSRs. If not, the increases would have been single digits.

The voters agree that Obamacare needs to be fixed not replaced. The increased premiums coming thanks to Trump and the Republicans may break some people and Republicans will rightfully get the blame.

Trump ran his mouth about shooting someone in times square and getting by with it .

Take away peoples healthcare and get by with that you old derelict.

you write children's fairy tales I see.

I challenge positions based on facts, something you have no idea of. hence your children's fairy tales.

you do not. You have no facts except what you want to be facts. You write fairy tales better known as lies. Liars for trump.

The fact is that it accomplished part of its goal. Millions more had insurance than did before. The premiums had stabilized. Insurance companies are raising their rates double digits because of the uncertainty of CSRs. If not, the increases would have been single digits.

The voters agree that Obamacare needs to be fixed not replaced. The increased premiums coming thanks to Trump and the Republicans may break some people and Republicans will rightfully get the blame.
again, mostly all made up. again, what party has been winning at the polls and what did those candidates run on? oh yeah, Repeal obummerfail. REPEAL. your post is in error jack simply put. you're lying.

Trump ran his mouth about shooting someone in times square and getting by with it .

Take away peoples healthcare and get by with that you old derelict.
oh fking please. he did no such thing. what the fk is wrong with you libs? do you have no dignity? that's just a fking lie.

The issue was not the number of people that have insurance,

Bullshit - it certainly was a major issue, you just say that because you don't want to admit ACA worked in some ways.

Title of this thread is "Obamacare premiums stabilizing". Only in your tiny friken mind does that mean number of people that have insurance.

Premium stabilization has DIRECTLY to do with market participation.

English please.

Bullshit - it certainly was a major issue, you just say that because you don't want to admit ACA worked in some ways.

Title of this thread is "Obamacare premiums stabilizing". Only in your tiny friken mind does that mean number of people that have insurance.

Premium stabilization has DIRECTLY to do with market participation.
then why are companies getting out?

Oh the far left drones do not understand in which they post, just far left religious dogma.

You do not want to admit that your GOD Obama's plan is a big huge failure that was corporate welfare for the insurance industry and big pharma.

Oh the far left drones do not understand in which they post, just far left religious dogma.

You do not want to admit that your GOD Obama's plan is a big huge failure that was corporate welfare for the insurance industry and big pharma.

Nonsense - greatly reduced uninsured rates is a definite upside of ACA, that is one of those things we refer to as FACT.

If lefties claim that Hussein/care premiums are "stabilizing" they have to admit that they have been going up to the point of being unaffordable. How about "keeping your own doctor", is that stabilizing? Is the deductible "stabilizing" also? You almost gotta laugh that hypocrite lefties are hysterical about Trump's plan to reduce corporate taxes but they are also hysterical about Trump cutting the billion dollar subsidies to corporate insurance companies.

You either can't read or you're a fucking idiot. They were to stabilize if the csr's remained. Your orange cs took them away, but may be back but may be to late.

The devolution of the prime butthurt continues it downward spiral into limitless stupid.
330mil people. Only ~10mil now "buying" ObamaCare? (Many were forced into it, many subsidized. Many now dropping out, unaffordable or jobless due to ACA). Most "newly insured" went on MediCaid or other named state programs. All were already eligible before ACA but did not sign up until forced. Illegals still get free care and drop Anchor. Anchors aweigh! We all pay double to cover it or pay 2.5%*AGI penalty to IRS.

Depends on what state you're in.

You are a typical Trump liar. The fact is that it has not been a total success nor has it been a total failure. It clearly needs some fixing. It was steady before Republicans took office and Trump started undermining it. republicans own it now and they are in the process of breaking it.

GOP owns this now? Appears the Democrats are praying for this to be believed by voters. They haven't stood up for Obamacare since the election, instead choosing to just stymie the Presidents objectives, but never coming out to defend Obamacare, only to help "improve it".

Have your cake and eat it too. Don't admit it's a failure, but "tweak" the existing Obamacare and pretend you've come to the rescue, and of course if it doesn't work (as it most likely won't), you can blame the GOP.

The GOP have their failings in not repealing and replacing, but Obamacare is clearly the Democrats. Now they have some in their ranks pushing for single payer a la, poor, government controlled healthcare in Canada and elsewhere that is failing.

The GOP owns it. Voters want Obamacare fixed not repealed and they prefer Obamacare to anything the Republicans have put out. The Republicans made this partisan by not even reaching out to moderate Democrats like Joe Manchin. Now we have a bi-partisan agreement on the CSRs. The Republicans have a choice. They can pass this bi-partisan agreement or make it a partisan issue.
then why did americans vote for repeal? for five years? you're mistaken.

You are mistaken. People want is fixed not repealed. It was easy for the Republicans to be against something but now they have to be for something. Voters are not liking it.
again, five years the GOP ran on repeal. excuse me, seven years ran on REPEAL and they won. so again you lefturd, there is nothing about fix in any of that. fking loser.

Guess the joke is on you because you voted on promises of repeal and got fucked, good the more you take it the better.

then along comes the Breaker-In-Chief ..

Obamacare premiums were stabilizing. Then Trump happened.

trash peoples health insurance then blame it on Obama.

They were? That's not what my provider has been telling me. But then i think you live on a different planet than I.

"An analysis of health insurance costs conducted by eHealth finds that projected rate increases for 2018 health insurance plans would make coverage unaffordable for many, according to the rules of the Affordable Care Act (the ACA or Obamacare). eHealth’s analysis shows that projected costs for 2018 health insurance plans would be officially unaffordable for 29% of individuals and 54% of families who bought their health insurance at eHealth during the 2017 open enrollment period."

Obamacare Premiums Will Be Officially Unaffordable for Many in 2018 - eHealth Insurance Resource Center

again, mostly all made up. again, what party has been winning at the polls and what did those candidates run on? oh yeah, Repeal obummerfail. REPEAL. your post is in error jack simply put. you're lying.

Yep, those poll winners are surely working in your best interest. I see that everyday.

Nonsense - greatly reduced uninsured rates is a definite upside of ACA, that is one of those things we refer to as FACT.

No doubt, you must get the free Obamacare, thus do not know squat.

Forum List

Back