Obamacare Fails to Fail

Sooo...when is MarcATL going to defend screwing everyone under the age of 50?

At some point, these kids are not going to cooperate.

So, where is the mainstream media like FOXNEWS with this story?

Obamacare Fails to Fail

Particularly since they were so quck and eager to sing like songbirds during the negativity of the roll-out?

Where are all the RW politicos that were predicting it's impending doom now?

Hmmmmm....!?!?

How the hell would you know,you haven't even seen the finished product.
But you will....after the elections of course.
What a bunch of gullible idiots,how many times are you going to fall for this crap?
After the election, (old Obama tactic) the fit will really hit the shan.

Yep,can't wait to hear the cryings dems when they get that final bill!
Can you say sticker shock?!?!?!
The final bill for WHAT exactly?

Spell it out.

Obamacare Fails to Fail

Particularly since they were so quck and eager to sing like songbirds during the negativity of the roll-out?

Hmmmmm....!?!?

What a bunch of gullible idiots,how many times are you going to fall for this crap?

Spell it out.

1. Insurance company indemnification against loss (ends 2015) - rates will skyrocket

2. Individual/employer mandate (begins 2017) - subsidies will skyrocket

Obamacare Fails to Fail

Hmmmmm....!?!?

Spell it out.

Obamacare Fails to Fail

Hmmmmm....!?!?

Spell it out.

1. Insurance company indemnification against loss (ends 2015) - rates will skyrocket

2. Individual/employer mandate (begins 2017) - subsidies will skyrocket
Now where did MarcATL run off to? He was fun to play with.

Really, 1.5 billion for supposedly 8 million people out of 350million

Youbetcha it's a frikken raging success

After the election, the country will be informed of the massive increase of policy rates.

2015 rates aren't exactly secret right now.

These states are seeing either outright decreases or increases well below the double digit rises that were the norm in the individual market pre-ACA.

After the election the country will learn of the hundreds of thousands who will lose their
private coverage because their plans don't meet Obamacare standards.

Hundreds of thousands switching to a different plan? I can't tell--that's supposed to sound like a big number right?

Historically about 60% of people in individual market plans aren't in the same plan from one year to the next (in other words, millions of people in the individual market switch coverage every year).

After the election people will learn that at age 76 they will be denied certain cancer treatments, be placed on the rear of priority lists and will be assigned an End Of Life doctor who will be the judge of a patients fate.

You've gone a bit off the deep end, huh?

After the election, the country will be informed of the massive increase of policy rates.

2015 rates aren't exactly secret right now.

These states are seeing either outright decreases or increases well below the double digit rises that were the norm in the individual market pre-ACA.

After the election the country will learn of the hundreds of thousands who will lose their
private coverage because their plans don't meet Obamacare standards.

Hundreds of thousands switching to a different plan? I can't tell--that's supposed to sound like a big number right?

Historically about 60% of people in individual market plans aren't in the same plan from one year to the next (in other words, millions of people in the individual market switch coverage every year).

After the election people will learn that at age 76 they will be denied certain cancer treatments, be placed on the rear of priority lists and will be assigned an End Of Life doctor who will be the judge of a patients fate.

You've gone a bit off the deep end, huh?

You've gone a bit off the deep end, huh?[/QUOTE]

The bill is available to read, Kool Aid.

I recommend you give that a try! Let me know if you get stuck anywhere.
O.K. Everything I said is mandated in the bill. No skin off my nose since I have Tri-Care. I have access to the paragraph reference numbers but I won't post them. Let people search for them. That's the punishment for backing The Mahdi.

I have access to the paragraph reference numbers but I won't post them.

Ah yes, those top secret provisions that only you can see. Cool.

laughing-gifs-kill-you.gif

O.K. Everything I said is mandated in the bill. No skin off my nose since I have Tri-Care. I have access to the paragraph reference numbers but I won't post them. Let people search for them. That's the punishment for backing The Mahdi.

Cool. You have Tricare.
Cool. You have Obamacare. Sucker.

Cool. You have Tricare.

Nope. I have the same employer sponsored plan that I've had for the past several years. Unlike you, my concern is for those who don't have plans.

Therefore, I support universal health care. It's good for everyone when everyone has access to quality health care.

Bills are available to the public. You can order a copy from the Government Printing Office. At no cost.

Sure, the reason I know you're lying is because I've read the legislation a number of times.
Then read the following, with some explanation before the list of numbered paragraphs:

MEDICARE AT AGE 76, IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - ANYONE WHO DOUBTS THIS IS TRUE CAN DOWNLOAD THE NEW OBAMA CARE AND LOOK UP THE PAGES MENTIONED. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING......THIS should be read by everyone, especially important to those over 75..... If you are younger, then it may apply to your parents....

Your hospital Medicare admittance has just changed under Obama Care.
You must be admitted by your primary Physician in order for Medicare to pay for it! If you are admitted by an emergency room doctor it is treated as outpatient care where hospital costs are not covered. This is only the tip of the iceberg for Obama Care. Just wait to see what happens in this year and 2014!

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS... At age 76 when you most need it most, you are not eligible for cancer treatment * see page 272. What Nancy Pelosi didn't want us to know until after the health care bill was passed. Remember she said, "We have to pass the Bill so that we can see
what's in it." Well, here it is.

Obama Care Highlighted by Page Number THE CARE BILL HB 3200 JUDGE KITHIL IS THE 2ND OFFICIAL WHO HAS OUTLINED THESE PARTS OF THE CARE BILL. Judge KITHIL of Marble Falls , TX - highlighted the most egregious pages of HB3200 Please read this....... especially the reference to pages 58 & 59 JUDGE KITHIL wrote:
Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.
Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.
Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now -ACORN)
Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax. (How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)
Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors' fees.
This is what they do in Sweden too. I know because Alf's daughter Ann is an OBGYN, and her husband, Thorsten, is a surgeon.........
Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age.
Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an exception.
Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years. (Death counseling...)
Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

"Finally, it is specifically stated that this bill will not apply to members of Congress. No wonder they did not see the need to read it....doesn't apply to them!!!

Cool. You have Tricare.

Nope. I have the same employer sponsored plan that I've had for the past several years. Unlike you, my concern is for those who don't have plans.

Therefore, I support universal health care. It's good for everyone when everyone has access to quality health care.
Where have I said anything about denying anyone of healthcare? I want everyone to have adequate healthcare. I just don't want want it foisted onto the taxpayers. You liberal pukes need to take a class in reading comprehension before shooting off your gator mouths.

Obama Care Highlighted by Page Number THE CARE BILL HB 3200

Obamacare (the Affordable Care Act) was H.R. 3590 in the 111th Congress. H.R. 3200 is a defunct piece of health legislation from that Congress that never became law.

See how one went on to become law and the other only got as far as being introduced in Congress and ended up being stuck on a calendar and dying (note "latest action" and "tracker" bits below)?

15rmv5l.png

156xnva.png

So how about we stick with actual law--and while we're at it, why don't we agree that law should be the ACA (Obamacare)? That'll make the conversation a little more coherent.

That said, if your "knowledge" is based on this kind of chain email crap about defunct, non-Obamacare legislation you might start by taking your own advice and reading the actual law.

Here you go, have at it: http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppacacon.pdf

Cool. You have Tricare.

Where have I said anything about denying anyone of healthcare? I want everyone to have adequate healthcare. I just don't want want it foisted onto the taxpayers. You liberal pukes need to take a class in reading comprehension before shooting off your gator mouths.

Your healthcare is subsidized by my tax dollars. Surely you know this.

You are saying that you want everyone to have "adequate" health care.....how is that paid for in your world? How do people who do not have the money get that care?

Shit.....this is like talking to a wall.

Obamacare Fails to Fail

Hmmmmm....!?!?

I guess you'd be called a victim of pre-mature exultation.

Forum List

Back