Obamacare Fails to Fail

Obama Care Highlighted by Page Number THE CARE BILL HB 3200

Obamacare (the Affordable Care Act) was H.R. 3590 in the 111th Congress. H.R. 3200 is a defunct piece of health legislation from that Congress that never became law.

See how one went on to become law and the other only got as far as being introduced in Congress and ended up being stuck on a calendar and dying (note "latest action" and "tracker" bits below)?

15rmv5l.png

156xnva.png

So how about we stick with actual law--and while we're at it, why don't we agree that law should be the ACA (Obamacare)? That'll make the conversation a little more coherent.

That said, if your "knowledge" is based on this kind of chain email crap about defunct, non-Obamacare legislation you might start by taking your own advice and reading the actual law.

Here you go, have at it: http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppacacon.pdf
Wow! That's a lot of shit to read. I'll read it and get back to you right after the election.

O.K. Everything I said is mandated in the bill. No skin off my nose since I have Tri-Care. I have access to the paragraph reference numbers but I won't post them. Let people search for them. That's the punishment for backing The Mahdi.

Cool. You have Tricare.
Cool. You have Obamacare. Sucker.

Nope. I have the same employer sponsored plan that I've had for the past several years. Unlike you, my concern is for those who don't have plans.

Therefore, I support universal health care. It's good for everyone when everyone has access to quality health care.
Where have I said anything about denying anyone of healthcare? I want everyone to have adequate healthcare. I just don't want want it foisted onto the taxpayers. You liberal pukes need to take a class in reading comprehension before shooting off your gator mouths.

Your healthcare is subsidized by my tax dollars. Surely you know this.

You are saying that you want everyone to have "adequate" health care.....how is that paid for in your world? How do people who do not have the money get that care?

Shit.....this is like talking to a wall.
My healthcare is a benefit for over 20 years of active duty, combat related disability in the line of duty, paying for Social Security for over 50 years and not being a deadbeat freeloader. Shit.....this is like talking to a monkey turd.

Cool. You have Tricare.

Nope. I have the same employer sponsored plan that I've had for the past several years. Unlike you, my concern is for those who don't have plans.

Therefore, I support universal health care. It's good for everyone when everyone has access to quality health care.
Where have I said anything about denying anyone of healthcare? I want everyone to have adequate healthcare. I just don't want want it foisted onto the taxpayers. You liberal pukes need to take a class in reading comprehension before shooting off your gator mouths.

You are saying that you want everyone to have "adequate" health care.....how is that paid for in your world? How do people who do not have the money get that care?

My healthcare is a benefit for over 20 years of active duty, combat related disability in the line of duty, paying for Social Security for over 50 years and not being a deadbeat freeloader. Shit.....this is like talking to a monkey turd.

Subsidized by the entire tax base. Period.

C'est la vie. Que sera, sera.

So you're really calling out a twenty year combat vet on whether or not he deserves his insurance?
What a piece of shit you are......

You cocksucker...

WE OWE HIM!

And YOU owe him!

Fucking ingrate.

The bill is available to read, Kool Aid.

I recommend you give that a try! Let me know if you get stuck anywhere.
O.K. Everything I said is mandated in the bill. No skin off my nose since I have Tri-Care. I have access to the paragraph reference numbers but I won't post them. Let people search for them. That's the punishment for backing The Mahdi.

Cool. You have Tricare.

When you were just a younger head full o mush asshole you may have proposed marriage to the first call girl you saw walking the street who gave you sex.

But just because you were horny didn't make her THE RIGHT ONE to take home to your family!

Obamacare may address your desire or need for affordable health care, but it is like your lying, two-bit, drug addled hooker fiance.

Sure you had a desire for it...

Sure you had a need for it...

But didn't you ever learn to be sensible with your new love? And not to be fooled, thinking this is the last you'd find?

We aren't opposed to universal health care.

Just not THIS one!!!

A better plan is possible.

One that San Fran Nan won't have to sneak through Congress without anyone reading first!

Why are you so desperate to jump at the first UHC plan and the first lying con man pimp that whispered sweet lies in your ear?

Horny again?

Cuz Obamacare will screw us all.

You are just too full of spunk to realize it yet.

Older article but by this it should give you an idea of this raging success OScamCare is costing YOU the taxpayer on TOP OF your plans that are being CANCELED out because of this law

SNIP:
Taxpayers Have Spent $14K for Each Obamacare Enrollee So Far
December 12, 2013 - 7:21 AM
BySusan Jones

The "improved" Healthcare.gov portal. (AP Photo)
(CNSNews.com) - The fiscal conservatives at Americans for Tax Reform have crunched the Obamacare numbers released by Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, andhere's the bottom line.
American taxpayers have paid $14,196 for each Obamacare enrollee so far.
In her testimony to Congress Wednesday, Sebelius said taxpayers have spent $677 million on the flawed healthcare.gov website through the end of October.*

On top of that, the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has spent $4.5 billion to promote Obamacare at the state level.

Sebelius told Congress that 364,682 people had "selected a plan" as of Nov. 30 -- although they won't get insurance until they pay the bill from the insurance company, assuming the insurance company gets their information from HHS.**
That means the taxpayer cost per "enrollee" is over $14,000.
Taxpayers, write this on the blackboard:
$4.5 billion + $677 million = $5,177,000,000 ÷ 364,682 = $14,196
People shopping for insurance on the exchanges must sign up by Dec. 23 if they want their coverage to begin on Jan. 1.

And that's another looming problem:

all of it here:
Taxpayers Have Spent 14K for Each Obamacare Enrollee So Far CNS News

So you're really calling out a twenty year combat vet on whether or not he deserves his insurance?

Fuck you. Everyone deserves insurance. You fail to grasp the primary point. Take your fake patriotic bullshit and shove it up your ass.

You cocksucker...

WE OWE HIM!

And YOU owe him!

Fucking ingrate.

Another one! How odd. Who would have guessed.

Ask Hossfly if he thinks I owe him. Wanna bet what the answer is?

Fuck you. Everyone deserves insurance. You fail to grasp the primary point. Take your fake patriotic bullshit and shove it up your ass.

My my my!

Passionate aren't we?

I recommend you give that a try! Let me know if you get stuck anywhere.

Cool. You have Tricare.

When you were just a younger head full o mush asshole you may have proposed marriage to the first call girl you saw walking the street who gave you sex.

But just because you were horny didn't make her THE RIGHT ONE to take home to your family!

Obamacare may address your desire or need for affordable health care, but it is like your lying, two-bit, drug addled hooker fiance.

But didn't you ever learn to be sensible with your new love? And not to be fooled, thinking this is the last you'd find?

Just not THIS one!!!

One that San Fran Nan won't have to sneak through Congress without anyone reading first!

Why are you so desperate to jump at the first UHC plan and the first lying con man pimp that whispered sweet lies in your ear?

Horny again?

Wrong again. I wouldn't have voted for "Obamacare" in its present form. It's insufficient. It beats a handful of shit, though. And that's what we had before it was passed. Disloyal opposition forced this "conservative" plan on us.

Nice story about hookers though. Most interesting shit I've seen from you yet. Maybe you should draw from your real life experiences more often.

Cool. You have Tricare.

Just not THIS one!!!

Horny again?

Wrong again. I wouldn't have voted for "Obamacare" in its present form. It's insufficient. It beats a handful of shit, though. And that's what we had before it was passed. Disloyal opposition forced this "conservative" plan on us.

Nice story about hookers though. Most interesting shit I've seen from you yet. Maybe you should draw from your real life experiences more often.

What conservative plan has been forced upon you?

You cocksucker...

WE OWE HIM!

And YOU owe him!

Fucking ingrate.

Nobody owes me anything. I paid my dues. Know anything about military benefits? They ain't free.

You cocksucker...

WE OWE HIM!

And YOU owe him!

Fucking ingrate.

Nobody owes me anything. I paid my dues. Know anything about military benefits? They ain't free.

Exactly.

LL....you were ok until you said this.....
You got yours. I got mine. Not good enough.
i dont think Hoss meant that at all....

Huh? You expect me to remember a 2 week old discussion?

Huh? You expect me to remember a 2 week old discussion?
oh im sorry....senility?.......i got back into a thread i was in 3 months ago....for christ sakes you look at a few posts and it should come back to you.....if you have problems with 2 weeks ago.....go see a Doctor.....

Forum List

Back