Obamacare causes prices to skyrocket

Well...I respect your honesty that you've never read the Constitution.
Then how did I know it says nothing about the costs of long-term illness?
Bingo! It says nothing about healthcare period. Which means the federal government is strictly prohibited from meddling in it.

So the original Constitution is carved in stone and should never be changed by things such as, for example, Amendments?

But even feasibility aside,on the fairness angle - why would it be a good idea to let selfish assholes enjoy the benefits of functional society paid for by the kindness of suckers who will carry this burden?
More liberal "functional" society. Not only have liberals started yet another false narrative (that we need to cover college education for some inexplicable reason) - but college kids are partying more and spending less time on actual education than ever.

What a great use of our limited resources... :eusa_doh:

College Students Aren't Working That Hard | RealClearPolicy

Bingo! It says nothing about healthcare period. Which means the federal government is strictly prohibited from meddling in it.

So the original Constitution is carved in stone and should never be changed by things such as, for example, Amendments?
Has it been amended for healthcare yet?

Last edited:

It is carved in stone until such time as it is amended. Has it been amended for healthcare yet?

Where's the stone?

Now answer the question - has the U.S. Constitution been amended to include healthcare yet?

You mean you're not sure.
Oh of course I'm sure (I know the U.S. Constitution inside and out).

Yet you felt compelled to claim it was written in stone. Tsk!
So you're acknowledging that you can't be intellectually honest and that you refuse to respect the will of the American people? Got it!

(Psst...."written in stone" is a phrase meaning that something is not flexible. Try Googling it).

phrase of stone
1. used to emphasize that something is fixed and unchangeable.
"anything can change—nothing is written in stone"

Now answer the question - has the U.S. Constitution been amended to include healthcare yet?

So you're acknowledging that you can't be intellectually honest and that you refuse to respect the will of the American people?

You're the one claiming that the Constitution was written in stone, not I. Now you say it wasn't. I didn't even get a chance to ask you whether it was marble or granite. (I'd assume marble; granite is too fine-grained and all those fancy loopy letters the Founders wrote it would have been hard to read.)

Get back to me when you've decided whether the original was in stone or on parchment, and we can continue.

Or you can just keep writing tabloid headlines that mean nothing.

So you're acknowledging that you can't be intellectually honest and that you refuse to respect the will of the American people?

You're the one claiming that the Constitution was written in stone, not I. Now you say it wasn't. I didn't even get a chance to ask you whether it was marble or granite. (I'd assume marble; granite is too fine-grained and all those fancy loopy letters the Founders wrote it would have been hard to read.)

Get back to me when you've decided whether the original was in stone or on parchment, and we can continue.

Or you can just keep writing tabloid headlines that mean nothing.
In other words - you can't get the votes you need to amend the Constitution and implement your radical views so you're just going to throw a tantrum and act like a petulant child? Got it.

The U.S. Constitution is the law my dear. It was signed into law. The only way to change that is to alter the law legally. In the case of the U.S. Constitution - that means the amendment process. And that means getting 2/3 of the House, 2/3 of the Senate, and 3/4 of the states. Why is that so difficult for you to understand? Is there an adult around you right now that you could ask for help?

You're the one claiming that the Constitution was written in stone, not I.
I'm sorry Arianrhod. I completely forgot about the upgrades. It used to be set in stone. It is now set in granite, steel, and bullet-proof glass. My bad! :lmao:

usconstitution_onpage.jpg

I'm sorry Arianrhod. I completely forgot about the upgrades. It used to be set in stone. It is now set in granite, steel, and bullet-proof glass. My bad! :lmao:

View attachment 83567

Okay, that was amusing, and it brings us back to the English language and its wonderful flexibility. "Set in stone" can - loosely speaking - mean "written in stone." You've pointed out the very literal meaning of "to set" an object within another object.

But the metaphorical meaning is the one where "set in stone" means "immutable, unchanging, and unchangeable."

Given the numerous amendments to the original Constitution, it would take some mental gymnastics to argue that, in the metaphorical sense, it is "set in stone," but by all means have at it. :)

View attachment 83567

Funny....and true in terms of it's physical condition.

However, our modern day SCOTUS has basically ruined it.

Our current moron in chief has helped.

The liberals effort to collapse the U.S. economy continues. They not only want us paying for liberal parasites that don't pay into the system - they want us paying for criminal from other nations to expedite the collapse. If only Obamcare hadn't caused the price of healthcare to skyrocket - this additional burden wouldn't be quite as devastating.

States find dialysis for illegal immigrants a costly dilemma

The liberals effort to collapse the U.S. economy continues.

:anj_stfu: with this retarded bullshit already. Liberals, like all Americans with most rare of exceptions want a good economy, even if they may disagree with you on what it takes.

:anj_stfu: with this retarded bullshit already. Liberals, like all Americans with most rare of exceptions want a good economy, even if they may disagree with you on what it takes.
That may be the case with the liberal minions - but it is most certainly not the case with the liberal masters in Washington D.C.

Cloward & Piven taught a strategy to collapse the U.S. economy, blame it on capitalism, and then use that to implement communism while they were professors at Columbia University. Care to guess who attended Columbia while they were there and preaching this strategy? Yep...none other than Barack Obama himself.

And he just happened to run up almost $10 trillion in debt while president? Almost same amount it took all presidents in U.S. history 235 years to accumulate?!? :rolleyes:

By the way....how do you explain away the link above that discusses the devastating cost of "free" dialysis for illegal aliens?!?

Forum List

Back