Obamacare causes prices to skyrocket

Exactly. This is why you vote Dumbocrat. People who vote Dumbocrat are completely uninformed. Start doing some research on Cloward & Piven and the strategy they openly taught to collapse the U.S. That's the kind of shit your side of the aisle engages in. You don't even know what you're voting for when you pull the lever for Dumbocrats.

The liberals effort to collapse the U.S. economy continues.

:anj_stfu: with this retarded bullshit already. Liberals, like all Americans with most rare of exceptions want a good economy, even if they may disagree with you on what it takes.
By the way....how do you explain away the link above that discusses the devastating cost of "free" dialysis for illegal aliens?!?

The article showcases the disparities between the two states in question. If North Carolina had covered the costs of anti-rejection medications once Ms. Toribio had her transplant, she would in all likelihood have a functioning kidney and an ability to work and pay taxes for another 35 years until she retired, instead of being constrained by dialysis three times a week and virtually disabled.

It's a case of "states rights" being more important to the elitist theoreticians (like the ones who consider the Constitution in and of itself more important than the people it was written to serve) than the people who live in those states.

Exactly. This is why you vote Dumbocrat. People who vote Dumbocrat are completely uninformed. Start doing some research on Cloward & Piven and the strategy they openly taught to collapse the U.S. That's the kind of shit your side of the aisle engages in. You don't even know what you're voting for when you pull the lever for Dumbocrats.

EXACTLY

Which Democrat agrees with Cloward & Piven? I've never heard of them, let alone witness anyone on the left support any such strategy.

So lets go, prove it.

EXACTLY

Which Democrat agrees with Cloward & Piven? I've never heard of them, let alone witness anyone on the left support any such strategy.

So lets go, prove it.
Well considering you didn't even know they existed 3 minutes ago - how could you know anyone who "supports their strategy"? And you don't even see the irony of claiming that no one on the left support the Cloward & Piven strategy while mentioning Cloward & Piven?!?! Clearly they support it. :lmao:

Keep living your life deaf, dumb, and blind, stupid. Keep pulling the lever for people and policies that you don't even understand. It's one hell of a coincidence that Barack Obama just "happened" to run up $10 trillion in debt after attending Columbia University while Cloward & Piven were there teaching a strategy to collapse the U.S. economy and then blame it on capitalism. :eusa_doh:

EXACTLY

So lets go, prove it.
Well considering you didn't even know they existed 3 minutes ago - how could you know anyone who "supports their strategy"? And you don't even see the irony of claiming that no one on the left support the Cloward & Piven strategy while mentioning Cloward & Piven?!?! Clearly they support it. :lmao:

Keep living your life deaf, dumb, and blind, stupid. Keep pulling the lever for people and policies that you don't even understand. It's one hell of a coincidence that Barack Obama just "happened" to run up $10 trillion in debt after attending Columbia University while Cloward & Piven were there teaching a strategy to collapse the U.S. economy and then blame it on capitalism. :eusa_doh:

I will repeat my question to you, WHAT DEMOCRAT SUPPORTS CLOWARD & PIVEN STRATEGY?

Obama does? By passing 800 billion stimulus in the middle of Great Recession and extending tax cuts conservatives love? That is your proof that Obama follows that strategy...that is super strange considering Great fcuking Recession complete with trillion dollar defict happened on Bush's watch - how come you don't claim that Bush is a C&S fan?

You are full of shit.

The article showcases the disparities between the two states in question. If North Carolina had covered the costs of anti-rejection medications once Ms. Toribio had her transplant, she would in all likelihood have a functioning kidney and an ability to work and pay taxes for another 35 years until she retired, instead of being constrained by dialysis three times a week and virtually disabled.
And why should the people of the great state of North Carolina pick up the costs of an illegal alien from another country? And why don't you pick up the cost? Seriously. Start a foundation and tell all 50 states that if they have any illegal aliens with healthcare needs - you will cover the full cost.

You clearly didn't read the article all the way through so please allow me to quote it for you:

Taxpayers are on the hook for people who aren’t supposed to be here,” said Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies.

The fear in many states is that offering routine dialysis will lure more sick people from other countries.

“If I go home, I won’t be able to afford this,” said Aquino, 56. “No way am I going home.”

It's a case of "states rights" being more important to the elitist theoreticians (like the ones who consider the Constitution in and of itself more important than the people it was written to serve) than the people who live in those states.
Uh....duh! I know this is a mind-boggling concept for selfish liberals (such as yourself) but why would people be more important than the U.S. Constitution?!? Do you know all of the great men who fought for this country, founded it, and wrote the U.S. Constitution? Well all of them are dead. Every single one of them. But guess what my dear - the U.S. Constitution is still around and billions of people have benefited from it since the last of those great men died. People come and go. None of us live forever. But the Constitution - if it can be protected and preserved from people like you - will last forever. It's infinitely more important than any one person or even an entire nation of people. The fact that you don't even realize that speaks to your selfishness.

"Give me liberty or give me death" - Patrick Henry. The founders realized that freedom and the Constitution that provided it are exponentially more important than life. Why don't you?

And once again I have to ask - if you care soooooo much - why don't you cover the cost for these people? Are you too selfish (want to hoard all of your money for yourself)? Are you too lazy to work the amount of hours it would require to save lives (that's pretty cold sweetie - even by liberal standards).

And why should the people of the great state of North Carolina pick up the costs of an illegal alien from another country?

California was once part of Mexico. You may worship a line in the dirt, but some of us have other priorities.

And what a patient receiving dialysis for 17 years has to do with a program that's been in existence for only three years is something you can't explain, but you're welcome to try.

EXACTLY

So lets go, prove it.

I will repeat my question to you, WHAT DEMOCRAT SUPPORTS CLOWARD & PIVEN STRATEGY?

Obama does? By passing 800 billion stimulus in the middle of Great Recession and extending tax cuts conservatives love? That is your proof that Obama follows that strategy...that is super strange considering Great fcuking Recession complete with trillion dollar defict happened on Bush's watch - how come you don't claim that Bush is a C&S fan?

You are full of shit.
Ever notice how angry liberals get in the face of facts? They really lose their shit big time - don't they? Bush never saw unemployment hit 7% until his final month in office (December 2008). The average over his 8 years was 5.7%. And most of all - he didn't deficit spend almost $10 trillion.

By the way - just because you don't support Cloward & Piven doesn't mean your side of the aisle doesn't. You should really check out all of the things that Communist Party U.S.A and the Green Party support. You've lived your life deaf, dumb, and blind. Now that someone is opening your eyes, you're getting all pissed off. Bizarre to say the least. One would think you want to know what's going on in the real world. But....feel free to go back to sleep if ignorance is bliss for you.

California was once part of Mexico. You may worship a line in the dirt, but some of us have other priorities.
That "line in the dirt" is what affords you the right to speak and your standard of living. Feel free to step over that "dirt in the line" and go experience life over there.

And I'll ask for the third time - if you have other priorities (as you claim) - then why aren't you picking up the tab for these illegal immigrants in need of healthcare? It's a simple question. Why do you refuse to address it?
And what a patient receiving dialysis for 17 years has to do with a program that's been in existence for only three years is something you can't explain, but you're welcome to try.
Because for way more than 17 years - Dumbocrats have forced our healthcare system to provide services for people who aren't willing to pay. It was Tip O'Neill (Dumbocrat Speaker of the House) Congress that passed a law forcing healthcare to be slaves. To perform their labor without pay. But then again - the Dumbocrat has always been the party of slavery so this should come as no surprise to anyone.

Last edited:
Because for way more than 17 years - Dumbocrats have forced our healthcare system to provide services for people who aren't willing to pay.

Wow - imagine that, Democrats are out to destroy American economy....by making sure people who can't afford medical treatment don't get left on the sidewalks to die.

You are a retard, no other way to explain what you post.

By the way...since I'm sure you wouldn't want to be a despicable hypocrite....can we assume that the "line in the dirt" that creates the official boundaries of your property means nothing to you? That I am welcome any time I want to cross that line, enter your home, eat your food, watch your tv, etc.? And that since lines and boundaries mean nothing to you, you would also be completely ok with me crossing the boundaries of your personal lines in the dirt and maybe helping myself to your body?

Suddenly those lines matter to you, uh? Hypocrite...:rolleyes:

That "dirt in the line" is what affords you the right to speak and your standard of living. Feel free to step over that "dirt in the line" and go experience life over there.

How will that help patients like Ms. Toribio who lost a kidney to bureaucratic incompetence? Anyway, it's "line in the dirt." Try to get that much right, at least.

Because for way more than 17 years - Dumbocrats have forced our healthcare system to provide services for people who aren't willing to pay.

Wow - imagine that, Democrats are out to destroy American economy....by making sure people who can't afford medical treatment don't get left on the sidewalks to die.

You are a retard, no other way to explain what you post.
Why would they be left on the sidewalk? They would be deported to their own country where they could get all the healthcare they desire! Stop being such a drama queen sweetie. Just because you can't make a rational case for your bizarre and irrational position doesn't mean you have to be a drag queen (er....uh....sorry....drama queen) chicken little declaring the sky is falling and dead bodies will litter the sidewalks. :lmao:

That "dirt in the line" is what affords you the right to speak and your standard of living. Feel free to step over that "dirt in the line" and go experience life over there.

How will that help patients like Ms. Toribio who lost a kidney to bureaucratic incompetence?
Because you'll be in Mexico and you can assist her there! Everybody is a winner!

How will that help patients like Ms. Toribio who lost a kidney to bureaucratic incompetence?
"Bureaucratic incompetence" :lmao:

You know what the rest of America calls it? The law. Sorry that we don't support illegal activity sweetie. I wonder if your liberal views would change if you were suddenly the victim of a horrible crime and everyone said "nah....that was just 'bureaucratic incompetence' my dear" :lol:

Why would they be left on the sidewalk

Umm because they can't pay and hospital would take a financial loss by treating them silly
Funny how you edited my post and left out the part that said they would be back in their own country getting all of the healthcare they needed. I guess when you look stupid (which is most of the time) you have to resort to lying.

Because you'll be in Mexico and you can assist her there! Everybody is a winner!

That's a child's answer. You should look to your own ancestors. If any of them were here before the creation of social safety nets during the Great Depression, they most likely received some sort of benefit - jobs, in-home electricity if they lived in the TVA area, free inoculations - benefits without which they might have died, and you might never have been born.

Forum List

Back