Obamacare causes prices to skyrocket

It has been proven in emails that the Obama Administration knew that Obamacare would cause citizens to lose their coverage, lose their doctor, and cause prices to skyrocket. But they didn't care. It was all about control and about getting as many people on the government plantation as possible so that they are beholden to government for their most basic needs.

It has been proven in emails that the Obama Administration knew that Obamacare would cause citizens to lose their coverage, lose their doctor, and cause prices to skyrocket. But they didn't care. It was all about control and about getting as many people on the government plantation as possible so that they are beholden to government for their most basic needs.

Dear Rottweiler

If they don't care that this federal bill violates Constitutional principles and beliefs of the HALF of Congress who voted NO on behalf of constitutes, and HALF the Supreme Court also divided clearly by party, of course they have no regard for anything in the way of their political agenda.

You can't prove the results and impact on health care financially without getting into a debate.
But NO ONE disputes the FACT that the vote in Congress
was split with ALL REPUBLICANS VOTING NO
and the Supreme Court vote was also split
in half 5-4

Who voted for Health Care Reform (Obamacare)

Clearly this was divided by political belief.
So enforcing one belief while penalizing the other is unconstitutional,
and treating the belief in right to health care as lawful to establish by govt without consent of
citizens of dissenting beliefs, but treating right to life as barred from govt if people don't agree to that belief
is DISCRIMINATION by CREED.

There is no denying that people of dissenting beliefs
expressed this dissent and thus had the bill passed defended and enforced
without our consent and in violation of our beliefs which were clearly stated and KNOWN.

This is willful IGNORANCE if not incompetence and inability to
perceive of much less respect the equal rights and beliefs of others.
All because of political bias, belief and agenda.

So if this is how party politics is abused -- to collude to violate the equal
civil rights of others -- perhaps parties should be BANNED from pushing political beliefs through govt.

Just like religious beliefs are held to a Constitutional standard:
you can practice this freely as individuals but cannot abuse govt or public resources/institutions
to endorse, enforce, or impose a belief, especially if it conflicts or excludes the beliefs of other citizens,
but must have CONSENT of citizens if you are going to have such a policy in govt.

If people AGREE to a reference to God which is faith based, that can remain.
If people DISAGREE with references to prayers or crosses, those are removed.

So if people can demand to remove Christmas trees, Nativity scenes, Bibles etc.
Why is it attacked if people demand to remove homosexual references, same
sex marriage, and other personal choices from govt that not all people believe in.
And just keep that private.

Same with health care policies and let citizens choose what programs they want to participate in to cover health care.

What crime have citizens committed to justify depriving us of our liberty and right to choose health care programs and our labor to pay for health care through free market means
instead of paying for insurance or govt penalties as a requirement?

Can you supply a link.

Can you supply a link.
Certainly! Though very sad we have so many here who are completely unaware of something that made national headline news for months...

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance - NBC News

Obama Officials In 2010: 93 Million Americans Will Be Unable To Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare

Wait....I thought Obama said that we needed Obamacare because the costs of healthcare were just too much??? :uhh:

Thanks Obamacare: This Is What Americans Spent Most Money On In 2015

This has been explained to you people numerous times before, and you still don't get it. But, hey, if Alex Jones says it, it must be true.
I can only imagine what kind of absurd explanation you have for why it is ok for Obamacare to drastically increase the cost of healthcare when the entire premise for the unconstitutional disaster was that healthcare costs were too high...:eusa_wall:

Wait....I thought Obama said that we needed Obamacare because the costs of healthcare were just too much??? :uhh:

This has been explained to you people numerous times before, and you still don't get it. But, hey, if Alex Jones says it, it must be true.
I can only imagine what kind of absurd explanation you have for why it is ok for Obamacare to drastically increase the cost of healthcare when the entire premise for the unconstitutional disaster was that healthcare costs were too high...:eusa_wall:

Keep banging your head, then, because the only absurdity in this thread is yours. Get back to us when you're able to read original sources instead of premasticated regurgitated slop from the likes of Alex Jones. You don't even know enough to put this in the correct forum.

Can you supply a link.
Certainly! Though very sad we have so many here who are completely unaware of something that made national headline news for months...

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance - NBC News

Obama Officials In 2010: 93 Million Americans Will Be Unable To Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare

Each article has it's own bent.

I had a YouTube video of John Stewart calling Obama "dishonest" when it came to "You can keep your plan...period".

Even the everworshipped Greenbeard admits it was a total screw up on Obama's part.

I just wanted something to talk from.

I had friends and family lose their insurance and go without because the Bronze plans are to expensive compared to what they had.

It has not increased the cost of health care.

It has increased the cost of health insurance.

It has made insurance companies very profitable.

I can't see what you are addressing, but I know who you are....I've got them on ignore.

But, I'll bet you don't get any kind of explanation at all. You'll just get some stupidassed left wing answer.....

I can't see what you are addressing, but I know who you are....I've got them on ignore.

But, I'll bet you don't get any kind of explanation at all. You'll just get some stupidassed left wing answer.....

You're really so desperate to get my attention, aren't you?

The "stupid-assed left-wing answer" is: There are dozens of threads explaining this in the ObamaCare forum. You want information? Learn to read.

"It has not increased the cost of healthcare - it had increased the cost of health insurance" :rofl:

First of all - health insurance costs are healthcare costs. I pay for health insurance specifically for my healthcare.

Second - insurance costs go up to cover healthcare costs (which have gone up)

Third - Obama and the Dumbocrats said people couldn't afford health insurance and that was also why we needed Obamacare.

Epic fail by them. Epic fail by you to make excuses for their epic fail.

"It has not increased the cost of healthcare - it had increased the cost of health insurance" :rofl:

First of all - health insurance costs are healthcare costs. I pay for health insurance specifically for my healthcare.

Third - Obama and the Dumbocrats said people couldn't afford health insurance and that was also why we needed Obamacare.

Epic fail by you for (A) not understanding the history of health insurance cost increases and reacting with :lalala: and (B) not understanding which side of the issue Sun Devil's on because you can't even bother reading any other thread in this forum or the ObamaCare one.

Keep going, though. This is fun.

Not altogether true.

As CATO states, Obamacare made inexpensive insurance ILLEGAL.

Way to much garbage in the 10 essentials.

Insurance administration also costs money.

I know people who work at hospitals who say they've tripled the staff they used to have to take care of of the Obamacare BS.

If you want to throwstones and the democrats go ahead. The GOP had plenty of opportunity to address this issue (and it has been a huge issue for a long time) for many years so we would NOT have a a government solution.

Instead they started a bunch of wars.

Good job.

Not altogether true.

As CATO states, Obamacare made inexpensive insurance ILLEGAL.

Way to much garbage in the 10 essentials.

Insurance administration also costs money.

I know people who work at hospitals who say they've tripled the staff they used to have to take care of of the Obamacare BS.

If you want to throwstones and the democrats go ahead. The GOP had plenty of opportunity to address this issue (and it has been a huge issue for a long time) for many years so we would NOT have a a government solution.

Instead they started a bunch of wars.

Good job.
Well that is interesting. How could the GOP (representatives in government) "address this issue" (direct quote from you) and yet "not" be a "government solution"?

If if the GOP did anything to interfere, then it is in fact a "government solution".

Epic fail by you for (A) not understanding the history of health insurance cost increases and reacting with :lalala: and (B) not understanding which side of the issue Sun Devil's on because you can't even bother reading any other thread in this forum or the ObamaCare one.

Keep going, though. This is fun.
Great "logic" on your behalf. The statistical facts being reported in the media today are irrelevant and should be ignored because you believe I haven't "bothered to read other threads in this forum".

Incidentally junior - how do you know what I've read and haven't read? Do you work for the NSA?

Forum List

Back