Obamacare causes prices to skyrocket

Proves it can be done. Which proves that you just make shit up to support your irrational position.

Free riding until you turn yourself around? - YEA, IT CAN.

But on a more general note you need to familiarize yourself closer with relationships between single examples and what is generally true. Exceptions are not a rule make.

I help, you free ride? Fuck that.
So then don't help! Problem solved.... :eusa_doh:

No thanks. I'd rather us both pay in to make sure America is the land of opportunity we always promise it to be.
But I don't care what you would "rather". None of us do. You don't get to decide what I do and don't do Hitler. I'm a free man in a free country. I decide for myself. Why are you so desperate to control others? Is your life so small and insignificant that you feel the need to control other people?

I help, you free ride? Fuck that.
So then don't help! Problem solved.... :eusa_doh:

No thanks. I'd rather us both pay in to make sure America is the land of opportunity we always promise it to be.
It is the land of "opportunity" without help. Was in not the land of opportunity in 1776 when there was no Social Security? Was in not the land of opportunity during the entire 1800's when there was still no Social Security? Was in not the land of opportunity in the early 1900's when there was no Medicare or Medicaid? Oops...

You've really been brainwashed by Dumbocrats to buy into the victim mentality. Not surprising. That's what happens with the weak minded.

Chris Gardner didn't "free ride" junior. You just make shit up in every post. How immature...

NO? Did he pay for his meals and showers in jail perhaps? Stop making shit up.
He didn't get a shower that night in jail (it wasn't state prison dumb ass). And his meal wasn't a "free ride" - he was in jail. And...how did that meal land him his internship when he showed up dirty and in the dirty clothes that you claimed would prevent someone from landing a job.

Was in not the land of opportunity in 1776 when there was no Social Security? Was in not the land of opportunity during the entire 1800's when there was still no Social Security? Was in not the land of opportunity in the early 1900's when there was no Medicare or Medicaid? Oops...

You've really been brainwashed by Dumbocrats to buy into the victim mentality. Not surprising. That's what happens with the weak minded.

There is no question that today there is FAR more opportunity to get education, get a good job and live a good life. This unquestionably true for ANY developed country today compared to United States in 1800s.

If it was up to the rightwingers we'd still be stuck in long gone past.

No thanks. I'd rather you - the lazy, selfish, greedy liberal - just pay. I win! The U.S. Constitution says so.

The system functions according to how I believe it is appropriate for it to function, exactly contrary to the way you want it to function BUT you win?

Retard much? :rofl:

I'll let you get back to celebrating by paying your taxes, taxes that will be used to pay for safety-nets.

Was in not the land of opportunity in 1776 when there was no Social Security? Was in not the land of opportunity during the entire 1800's when there was still no Social Security? Was in not the land of opportunity in the early 1900's when there was no Medicare or Medicaid? Oops...

There is no question that today there is FAR more opportunity to get education, get a good job and live a good life. This unquestionably true for ANY developed country today compared to United States in 1800s.

If it was up to the rightwingers we'd still be stuck in long gone past.
Yeah....and all of that is due to liberty. It is innovation in the free market which have advanced mankind by providing all of the products that make our lives better.

What you really want to say is "if it were up to right-wingers, I would be able to mooch off of society"

No thanks. I'd rather you - the lazy, selfish, greedy liberal - just pay. I win! The U.S. Constitution says so.

The system functions according to how I believe it is appropriate for it to function, exactly contrary to the way you want it to function BUT you win?

Retard much? :rofl:

I'll let you get back to celebrating by paying your taxes, taxes that will be used to pay for safety-nets.
The U.S. Constitution dictates exactly what taxes are for - and it's not "safety nets". This was proven yesterday when I illustrated how profoundly ignorant you are of the Constitution (which is when you cried like a little girl and ran away :lol:)

That's what liberty does

LOL, yea I want to see you get a job when you can even get a clean shirt, take a shower, get on the bus or even afford lunch.

Bad situations tend to be self-perpetuating.
Wait a minute, when you select a lifestyle that is Punkish, because you are in the fight for more FREE STUFF, that is your choice, not mine, and I in no way want to provide anything to you, other than advice and that is to stop fucking being liberal and learn to be self sufficient, clean yourself up , and get a job. There are many out there, maybe not the one you want right away, but start building a resume so you can finally achieve something of yourself. When I entered the job force, I had to flip burgers for McD's, today, I am a multimillionaire with my own business of fixing houses and selling them.

Who the fuck are you to decide what constitutes a "functional society"? Arrogant prick. I'll tell you what - Venezuela (which implemented pure liberalism across the board) sure as hell isn't very "functional" right now. The former U.S.S.R. (which implemented pure liberalism across the board) sure as hell isn't very "functional" right now - they don't even exist anymore.

And who the fuck are you?

You asked my why it's fair to make you and I to pay taxes that go to pay for safety nets and I explained.

Don't like explanation? Though shit, cause unfortunately for you it makes a lot of sense to non-nutters.

To listen to you there are only shitty countries with safety net programs. NOT FUCKING TRUE. Best ones all have them (while a lot of the worst ones don't). So stop lying.

But even feasibility aside,on the fairness angle - why would it be a good idea to let selfish assholes enjoy the benefits of functional society paid for by the kindness of suckers who will carry this burden?
This quote is one for the ages. Why would it be a good idea to let selfish assholes (you liberals) enjoy the benefits of functional society paid for by the kindness of "suckers" (us conservatives) who will carry this burden?

It's the exact society that you idiots created illegally. And now you wail against it without even realizing it. :lol:

No dumbass, the selfish assholes I'm CLEARLY talking about are the ones who do not want to pay for safety-net programs our society needs to be functional.

Anyway, I can't fix your sort of stupid and I can't squeeze half way rational response from you, so I'm just going to ignore.

Our society is not functional ?

Who knew ?

Can you for ONCE, I mean just ONCE say something not COMPLETELY stupid?

United States has safety net programs funded by involuntary tax system and yes, part of why our society is functional is because that IS the case.

How is it possible that you DIDN'T know?

Just checking to see what you are describing.

So we are functional ?

What are you complaining about then ?

Or are we not functional (i.e. taxed) enough for you ?

Who the fuck are you to decide what constitutes a "functional society"? Arrogant prick. I'll tell you what - Venezuela (which implemented pure liberalism across the board) sure as hell isn't very "functional" right now. The former U.S.S.R. (which implemented pure liberalism across the board) sure as hell isn't very "functional" right now - they don't even exist anymore.

And who the fuck are you?

You asked my why it's fair to make you and I to pay taxes that go to pay for safety nets and I explained.

Don't like explanation? Though shit, cause unfortunately for you it makes a lot of sense to non-nutters.

To listen to you there are only shitty countries with safety net programs. NOT FUCKING TRUE. Best ones all have them (while a lot of the worst ones don't). So stop lying.

But even feasibility aside,on the fairness angle - why would it be a good idea to let selfish assholes enjoy the benefits of functional society paid for by the kindness of suckers who will carry this burden?
This quote is one for the ages. Why would it be a good idea to let selfish assholes (you liberals) enjoy the benefits of functional society paid for by the kindness of "suckers" (us conservatives) who will carry this burden?

It's the exact society that you idiots created illegally. And now you wail against it without even realizing it. :lol:

No dumbass, the selfish assholes I'm CLEARLY talking about are the ones who do not want to pay for safety-net programs our society needs to be functional.

Anyway, I can't fix your sort of stupid and I can't squeeze half way rational response from you, so I'm just going to ignore.

Our society is not functional ?

Who knew ?

Can you for ONCE, I mean just ONCE say something not COMPLETELY stupid?

United States has safety net programs funded by involuntary tax system and yes, part of why our society is functional is because that IS the case.

How is it possible that you DIDN'T know?

Just checking to see what you are describing.

So we are functional ?

What are you complaining about then ?

Or are we not functional (i.e. taxed) enough for you ?
He can't figure out it. All he knows is that he wants to be able to mooch off of society indefinitely and so he'll say anything that he thinks will facilitate that desire.

Just because you are an asshole that doesn't understand that people need some hand up, doesn't mean I'm going to be the sucker to carry that social burden for you while you reap the benefits of a functional society.
And how, exactly, would I "reap the benefits" if you are helping someone else who is homeless, hungry, etc.? :eusa_doh:

You continue to take stupidity to unprecedented levels.

Just because you are an asshole that doesn't understand that people need some hand up, doesn't mean I'm going to be the sucker to carry that social burden for you while you reap the benefits of a functional society.
I give you antontoo's idea of a "functional society"... :eusa_doh:

"I also learned how people gamed the welfare system. They’d buy two dozen packs of soda with food stamps and then sell them at a discount for cash. They’d ring up their orders separately, buying food with food stamps, and beer, wine, and cigarettes with cash. They’d regularly go through the checkout line speaking on their cell phones. I could never understand why our lives felt like a struggle while those living off of government largesse enjoyed trinkets that I only dreamed about."

Seeing Food Stamp Use Changed My Mind About Democrats

(In other words - antontoo is scared stupid that some day he will no longer be able to fleece the American people for his "free" food, "free" housing, "free" cell phones, etc.).

I give you antontoo's idea of a "functional society"...

See, now, if he actually did write that, you've just revealed his RL identity which, if I'm not mistaken, can get you banned.

If he didn't, you're just Making Shit Up again.
Uh....what?!? :cuckoo:

English dear. English. SMH

My post has a Flesch Kincaid readability score of 74.6, meaning that a seventh-grader can understand it.

Are you claiming that antontoo wrote that blog post?

Forum List

Back