Obamacare causes prices to skyrocket

Just checking to see what you are describing.

So we are functional ?

What are you complaining about then ?

Or are we not functional (i.e. taxed) enough for you ?

???? Dumbass, I'm not the one complaining about being taxed to pay for safety nets, Patriot is.

I asked you to post something non-stupid, why are you sooo against that?

Last edited:
???? Dumbass, I'm not the one complaining about being taxed to pay for safety nets, Patriot is. I asked you to post something non-stupid, why are so against that?
What? That's exactly what you've cried about like a little bitch. You're not willing to help anyone so you want government to place a gun to my head and force me to do it for you. You know something is wrong when it must be achieved by force. Rape is achieved by force. Robbery is achieved by force. Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Saddam Hussein, Joseph Stalin, and more all used force to achieve their desires.

The fact that you have to resort to force proves that you're wrong and that you're an irrational fucking idiot. The fact that you won't help anyone voluntarily also illustrates that you are lazy, selfish, and greedy. Add it all together (ignorant, lazy, selfish, greedy, and irrational) and you have the textbook definition of a libtard.

What? That's exactly what you've cried about

UMM NO, I didn't at all cry about us both having to pay taxes that pay for safety nets, on the contrary I support this system. You are just a retard posting retarded nonsense.

UMM NO, I didn't at all cry about us both having to pay taxes that pay for safety nets, on the contrary I support this system. You are just a retard posting retarded nonsense.

Is it possible he doesn't understand that someone breaking into his house and "placing a gun to my head and forcing me" to hand over his money is not "the government"? :dunno:

You cried like a little bitch about voluntarily helping anyone (because of your fear that the gravy train that you mooch off of might run out).

Is it possible he doesn't understand that someone breaking into his house and "placing a gun to my head and forcing me" to hand over his money is not "the government"? :dunno:
Well.....clearly Arianrhod is one of the 48% that pays no taxes in this country. :lmao:

...you want government to place a gun to my head and force me to do it for you.

How often has this happened to you? :wtf:
Yeah.....uh....every single day. If you refuse to pay taxes, a person will show up at your house from the government and they will have a gun on them.

So this is from personal experience and not something Alex Jones told you. Amazing.

Well.....clearly Arianrhod is one of the 48% that pays no taxes in this country whose experiences with the IRS do not involve armed men showing up at the house.

Fixed that for you. If there's a tax problem, normal people get a letter from the IRS. They call and get it straightened out. Unless you're a drug dealer or the ghost of David Koresh, you're MSU.

Just checking to see what you are describing.

So we are functional ?

What are you complaining about then ?

Or are we not functional (i.e. taxed) enough for you ?

???? Dumbass, I'm not the one complaining about being taxed to pay for safety nets, Patriot is.

I asked you to post something non-stupid, why are you sooo against that?

How could you possibly be expected to know what "non-stupid" is ?

You've made some claims you won't expand upon.

Seems you have a bad case of inflated self-worth.

Last edited:
If there's a tax problem, normal people get a letter from the IRS. They call and get it straightened out. Unless you're a drug dealer or the ghost of David Koresh, you're MSU.
Tell you what sweetie.....refuse to pay your taxes. Then come back to us on USMB and let us know how it goes

(Hint - you'all have to have your attorney do it for you as they don't allow people on the Internet from prison - after the man with gun shows up at your home with an arrest warrant) :lmao:

It's amazing how even the most basic realities need to be explained to you. If you don't pay your taxes, a man with a gun will show up at your house. Period.

Now pretend again how that isn't true. It's such a fun game indulging you in your childish/immature antics. :eusa_doh:

If there's a tax problem, normal people get a letter from the IRS. They call and get it straightened out. Unless you're a drug dealer or the ghost of David Koresh, you're MSU.
Tell you what sweetie.....refuse to pay your taxes. Then come back to us on USMB and let us know how it goes

(Hint - you'all have to have your attorney do it for you as they don't allow people on the Internet from prison - after the man with gun shows up at your home with an arrest warrant) :lmao:

It's amazing how even the most basic realities need to be explained to you. If you don't pay your taxes, a man with a gun will show up at your house. Period.

Now pretend again how that isn't true. It's such a fun game indulging you in your childish/immature antics. :eusa_doh:

I can't see how.

I put the troll on ignore a long time ago.

It simply saves time and braincells.

Not sure what you are responding to. Taxes ? The nice thing is that the IRS only has to focus on about half the country.

Tell you what sweetie.....refuse to pay your taxes.

For one thing, stop flirting with me. I couldn't be less interested. (Besides, you're making Sunny Boy jealous.)

For another, I'm not a deadbeat like someone who wants to be a member of the club but doesn't want to pay his dues.

I can't see how.

I put the troll on ignore a long time ago.

It simply saves time and braincells.

Not sure what you are responding to. Taxes ? The nice thing is that the IRS only has to focus on about half the country.
Yeah....she claims that if you don't pay your taxes someone from the government with a gun will not show up at your house. You can't make this stuff up... :eusa_doh:

I don't understand the problem Republicans have with this.

The funny thing is - if it bothers you libtards so much - you are free to take care of them yourself. And yet you refuse to do that. Instead you whine like helpless children to Uncle Sam to place a gun to the head of other people and force them to do what you refuse to do.

I don't understand the problem Republicans have with this.

On a side note - are you even capable of articulating what is wrong with what Ron Paul said? You cry about it a lot and post it all the time yet you're never able to enlighten anyone on what is wrong with what he said...

Yeah....she claims that if you don't pay your taxes someone from the government with a gun will not show up at your house. You can't make this stuff up... :eusa_doh:

As an honest person, I wouldn't know what it was like not to pay my share of the privilege of being an American, but apparently - according to your own words - this is an everyday occurrence for you.

What amazes me is that either (A) you sit there passively waiting for the Men with the Gunz to come by every day instead of Standing Your Ground or moving somewhere where there are no taxes or (B) you're posting from a federal prison and they have WiFi.

What does not surprise me is that you've chosen the coward's way out and, instead of answering me, you're gossiping behind my back like a third-grade girl.

Forum List

Back