Obamacare... a complete failure

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
.. and a Huuuuge financial disaster for America brought to you exclusively by the Democratic Party and their liar in chief...

We all agree on that right..?

All intentional and Trump will get the blame.

Makes you wonder.

Just in case you wanted to connect the dots. The country was doomed the day John Roberts passed it. Wonder what they blackmailed him with.

Anyway, once it was passed and Biden rightfully said it was a big fucking deal, it was that for a big reason.

It was always a single payer trojan horse. The republicans are really powerless to stop it, since it became an instant political third rail.

This is the way it is.

Then it should be easy to repeal. 61 votes already, right? All it'll take is a 62nd!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nope... isn't that as obvious as Democrats not fixing the problems with it when they had/have the chance?

Basically Democrats created a nightmare and now they've ran away like the cowards that they obviously are, proving they could careless about the American people they supposedly represent..

Last edited:
Then it should be easy to repeal. 61 votes already, right? All it'll take is a 62nd!

Nope... isn't that as obvious as Democrats not fixing the problems with it when they had/have the chance?
When did they have the chance? Republicans took the House and Senate and blocked any notion of changes and sabotaged the fuck out of it. Now Republicans control everything, including the future of healthcare, but you want to pretend they don't? LOL

the fact that this nation can't figure healthcare out has most Americans with two working brain cells questioning its greatness.

There is no excuse that the gop can't fix something as SIMPLE.. SIMPLE SIMPLE as flippin healthcare. They are in full control. I now am confident I know alot more than any elected official.

When did they have the chance? Republicans took the House and Senate and blocked any notion of changes and sabotaged the fuck out of it. Now Republicans control everything, including the future of healthcare, but you want to pretend they don't? LOL

Eh, try again , I added more to my post and your excuses are rather hypocritical and myopic.

There is no excuse that the gop can't fix something as SIMPLE.. SIMPLE SIMPLE as flippin healthcare. They are in full control. I now am confident I know alot more than any elected official.
I figure full control would be zero Democrats in Congress, that would be nice and really a great idea... :laugh:

Eh, try again , I added more to my post and your excuses are rather hypocritical and myopic.
The part about Democrats "running away?" Where did they go?

Well, we do know that they're not involved in solving the catastrophe, perhaps you could provide the legislation (link) they've presented that you support and I don't know about, I'd appreciate that.. thanks.

Well, we do know that they're not involved in solving the catastrophe, perhaps you could provide the legislation (link) they've presented that you support and I don't know about, I'd appreciate that.. thanks.
https://schrader.house.gov/uploaded...izing_and_improving_the_individual_market.pdf

"If the Republicans will set aside this partisan, gun-at-your-head kind of approach, we stand ready, if they're willing to do that, to work cooperatively with them," Oregon Sen. Ron Wyden said Tuesday. "This was their choice. Their choice was to do it this way -- hardball, (budget) reconciliation, partisan-only, put a gun to everybody's head."

when you are in control of the house and senate it's all....every last ounce...to be it done.....own it.

.. and a Huuuuge financial disaster for America brought to you exclusively by the Democratic Party and their liar in chief...

We all agree on that right..?

From an old study.............

The documentation comes from a team at the Harvard School of Public Health. Benjamin D. Sommers, Sharon K. Long, and Katherine Baicker conducted the most extensive study of mortality rates in Massachusetts following that state's 2006 health insurance reform, which is the precursor to the ACA.

They found that from 2007 to 2010, overall mortality among Massachusetts residents aged 20 to 64 declined by 2.9% relative to control groups in other states. Mortality from causes amenable to healthcare declined by 4.5%. Those causes include tuberculosis, cancer, cardiac disease--a full list is here. The reduction was even larger in counties with higher pre-reform rates of uninsurance and low income, which of course are the main targets of Obamacare.

The results, according to the authors' calculations, mean that one death per year is prevented for every 830 people gaining health insurance. Harold Pollack of the University of Chicago performs what he calls a heroic extrapolation to conclude that if the ACA brings insurance to 20 million uninsured Americans, that means the reduction of 24,000 deaths a year.

Yes, Obamacare will save lives, and here's the evidence

https://schrader.house.gov/uploaded...izing_and_improving_the_individual_market.pdf

"If the Republicans will set aside this partisan, gun-at-your-head kind of approach, we stand ready, if they're willing to do that, to work cooperatively with them," Oregon Sen. Ron Wyden said Tuesday. "This was their choice. Their choice was to do it this way -- hardball, (budget) reconciliation, partisan-only, put a gun to everybody's head."

Did you happen to read that...?

If you have something to say, say it.

If you have something to say, say it.

Where's the legislation presented by Democrats since Trump became President?

Is the Kaiser Foundation responsible for writing legislation for Democrats in Congress?

and.. from your link..

The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has been successful in bringing affordable health care to millions of Americans. The ACA has expanded health insurance to more than 20 million people, and consumers receive more coverage for their dollar. While we’ve made tremendous progress, we also acknowledge that many Americans struggle with the costs, particularly those in the individual insurance market. Many of the actions taken by the current administration have created instability and uncertainty in the individual market, thereby increasing costs and making affordability a greater problem. We are dedicated to finding solutions to reduce health care costs and further the goal of universal coverage for all Americans

Last edited:
Are there any hope for the health service in United States ?

Those countries such as Germany, UK, France, Netherlands... we admire treat healthcare as a public service, such as building roads and bridges. But in the US, Americans treat it like a business.

Why is that happining ? I just can't figure out..

There is an article about that:
Healthcare: Service or Business?

Forum List

Back