Obamabots: Red Alert

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
My-oh-my...

Let us take a peek at the RCP Presidential polling data shall we?
____

One year ago, RCP had Obama at 54.1% approval.

Today, RCP now shows Obama with a near 10-point decline with just 45% approval.
One year ago RCP showed us dissaproval numbers of just 39%

Today that dissaproval number is at 49.7%.

Add to this the fact that the two most recent polls taken show Obama's approval numbers at a rather dismal 44%, and we have a first term president who is showing an incredible degree of political inability to positively connect with the American people - a people who appear to consistently be moving away from the president's far left agenda.

Gallup also shows Obama now regularly getting sub-40% approval among Independent voters, about 10 points BELOW the presidential average for this same time in office.

Very tough news for the Obamabots...:eusa_angel:
______

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval
Presidential Job Approval Center

My-oh-my...

____

Add to this the fact that the two most recent polls taken show Obama's approval numbers at a rather dismal 44%, and we have a first term president who is showing an incredible degree of political inability to positively connect with the American people - a people who appear to consistently be moving away from the president's far left agenda.

Gallup also shows Obama now regularly getting sub-40% approval among Independent voters, about 10 points BELOW the presidential average for this same time in office.

______

When it gets in the 30's wanna bet that Hillary jumps out of this administration immediately?

My-oh-my...

____

______

When it gets in the 30's wanna bet that Hillary jumps out of this administration immediately?
___

It may reach the upper 30's by mid-September, so it will be interesting to see what happens via the Clintons.

No Obama invite to the big Clinton wedding???

Hmmmm....:eusa_shhh:

Obama is done. It's quite amazing. A lame duck president only 18 months in.

The only thing that saddens me about it is that he gave so much hope to the African American community. The truly independent of that community didn't need him, they succeeded with hard work and talent like all Americans can do. But there is a dependent segment of that community that the left wing has convinced that they are oppressed and incapable of greatness without gov't help, and Obama seemed to inspire that group to rise above that mentality.

Sadly, his radical ideology and the Democrats willingness to go along with it have trashed any chance of that.

My-oh-my...

____

______

At this point in his Presidency, Saint Reagan's approval rating was in the low 40s. Reagan's approval rating hit bottom in 1983, in the mid 30s. So if he were to stay on The Holy One's path, he's still got around 12 to 13 points to drop in the next year.

My-oh-my...

____

______

damage control with the deflecters will be here soon.
Key phrase will be POLLS MEAN NOTHING.

Obama dies and goes to heaven & at the gate he meets St.Peter.

Obama asks St.Peter why there are clocks everywhere he looks.

St.Peter explains that everyone on earth has a clock in heaven.

Obama asks why they all have different times on them.

St.Peter points to a clock and says,"This is Abe Lincolns clock.He lied once in his life so the second hand has moved only one time."

Obama pointed to another clock.

St. Peter explained, "That is Mother Theresa's clock. She lied only 3 times so the second hand moved around 3x's.

Obama asked where his clock was.

St. Peter said, "It's in Jesus's office. He is using it as a ceiling fan." :lol::lol::lol:

Obama dies and goes to heaven & at the gate he meets St.Peter.

Obama asks St.Peter why there are clocks everywhere he looks.

St.Peter explains that everyone on earth has a clock in heaven.

Obama asks why they all have different times on them.

St.Peter points to a clock and says,"This is Abe Lincolns clock.He lied once in his life so the second hand has moved only one time."

Obama pointed to another clock.

St. Peter explained, "That is Mother Theresa's clock. She lied only 3 times so the second hand moved around 3x's.

Obama asked where his clock was.

St. Peter said, "It's in Jesus's office. He is using it as a ceiling fan." :lol::lol::lol:

Careful when you use thew name obama and die in the same sentance. the sheeple will claim you are threathening the life of obama.

Last edited:
Other Democrats are running away from Obama record of misery and failure. It's not the 30's and 40's when the LMSM can lie about what a great job their boy is doing and get away with it

At this point in his Presidency, Saint Reagan's approval rating was in the low 40s. Reagan's approval rating hit bottom in 1983, in the mid 30s. So if he were to stay on The Holy One's path, he's still got around 12 to 13 points to drop in the next year.
This.
Everyone said Bush II was a one termer as well. I recall there was talk of replacing him on the ticket.

Don't count yer' chickens.

And because Douger isn't here: Murkin! :lol:

My-oh-my...

____

______

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....we are not allowed to talk about ANY previous Republican Presidents. Especially, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.

bigredmoron, who's beating him. how are things at the truckstop you work at.

Obama is done. It's quite amazing. A lame duck president only 18 months in.

The only thing that saddens me about it is that he gave so much hope to the African American community. The truly independent of that community didn't need him, they succeeded with hard work and talent like all Americans can do. But there is a dependent segment of that community that the left wing has convinced that they are oppressed and incapable of greatness without gov't help, and Obama seemed to inspire that group to rise above that mentality.

Sadly, his radical ideology and the Democrats willingness to go along with it have trashed any chance of that.
____

The potential implications against future candidates of color could prove negative due to the quite possibly negative legacy the Obama experiment is creating.

Americans were conned - electing a terribly unproven candidate based upon White Guilt and the media's aggressive efforts to create a true legacy candidate.

Hillary Clinton should have been president...
___

My-oh-my...

____

______

Interesting post

How are the Republicans doing?

OUCH - Latest Gallup/USA Today poll has Obama now at 41% job approval...

Poll: Waning support for Obama on wars - USATODAY.com)

My-oh-my...

____

______

My-oh-my...

____

______

Interesting post

Aparently better than the Democratics...

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Generic Congressional Vote

It will be very interesting to see which Dems begin the long hard slog of Presidential Primary Politics when the race gets "Officially" underway on November 3rd.

This would be Hillary's last serious chance for the Nomination.

It will amuse me to no end to see whether she resigns from the Cabinet and runs a tough, no holds barred Campaign or will she "throw in the towel" on any aspirations to be the first female President.

My-oh-my...

____

______

Interesting post

Aparently better than the Democratics...

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Generic Congressional Vote

You know that "Generic" polling is statistically irrelevant, and meaningless.

No one votes "generically".

Forum List

Back