Obama - Worse than Jimmy Carter?

Is Obama Worse than Jimmy Carter?

• yes

Votes: 32 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
what do you think?

My husband told me the other night Jimmah Cater was a nuclear physicist. I said, you gotta me sh**ing me. :(

He has a graduate degree in Nuclear Physics, however as far as I know he's never worked in the field, unless of course you consider being an engineering officer on a nuclear submarine "working in the field". That being said there's no question that he's a highly intelligent individual.

Jimmy Carter NEVER worked on any nuclear vessel.....he resigned his commission(1953) before the first one even launched(1955),to take care of the family business,after his dad died....but he was training to be on one.....and he did serve on the Subs of the day...

they did name a sub after him

0,1020,478215,00.jpg

My husband told me the other night Jimmah Cater was a nuclear physicist. I said, you gotta me sh**ing me. :(

He has a graduate degree in Nuclear Physics, however as far as I know he's never worked in the field, unless of course you consider being an engineering officer on a nuclear submarine "working in the field". That being said there's no question that he's a highly intelligent individual.

Jimmy Carter NEVER worked on any nuclear vessel.....he resigned his commission(1953) before the first one even launched(1955),to take care of the family business,after his dad died....but he was training to be on one.....and he did serve on the Subs of the day...

You're right, I should have said he was assigned to a nuclear sub (Seawolf) but he didn't serve aboard it, just assisted with the training of the crew before resigning his commission.

LOL @ the RW Neo-Con lunatics on this board.

No one is worse than Baby Bush...NO. ONE!! Period.

Baby Bush brought all these damn problems to Obama's doorstep in the first case.

Case closed.

You nutjobs really crack me up.

ROTFLMWIAO!!!!
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif

Are you really this stupid, or just a wing nut? Looks like you weren't around during the Carter years. Ask your parents how they liked Carter as president.

Most of the civilians over there are wishing they had the Shaw back about now, they were certainly more westernized and had a whole lot more freedom.

The hell they did.

Really? How many Iranian's do you know that lived in the Shah's Iran?

I know several and not one would live there over the last 30 years, try researching it, the Shah was bad, but this group makes him look like a saint.....

Forum List

Back