Obama - Worse than Jimmy Carter?

Is Obama Worse than Jimmy Carter?

• yes

Votes: 32 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
I didn't vote for Carter but I respect him.
Carter made a fatal mistake. He took on Tip O'Neal and the north eastern liberals. They black balled him for it and nothing got done. One has to only look at the next convention to see the under handed tactics they did to try and get Teddy as the nominee when Carter won all the primaries.
Obama and Carter? No comparison at all. Totally different Presidents.
Too early to tell. Give it another 2 years.

Yes, he is. I used to think that Jimmy Carter was the worst President that the US has ever had but Owe Bama has him beat hands down.

His numbers in some areas are not as bad as Carter's but his debt alone probably tips the scales in his favor as being worse.

yea vet but he a ways ro go to catch the blowhard cowboy

obviously you have an aversion to sniffing saddle seats

brokeback-obama.jpg

Carter was a horrible boob that was in way over his head, but he had humility (he needed it too, the man was wrong on every issue).

Obama is a boob that is in way over his head too, but he's a pompous arrogant ass on top of it. Not a good combo.

History will be the judge, but right now I think Obama is worse than Carter, and I think he's only going to get worse. When we clip his wings in November he'll either learn, ala Clinton, or he'll go down like Carter. My gut says he'll choose the latter. He's too arrogant......

Carter was a horrible boob that was in way over his head, but he had humility (he needed it too, the man was wrong on every issue).

Obama is a boob that is in way over his head too, but he's a pompous arrogant ass on top of it. Not a good combo.

History will be the judge, but right now I think Obama is worse than Carter, and I think he's only going to get worse. When we clip his wings in November he'll either learn, ala Clinton, or he'll go down like Carter. My gut says he'll choose the latter. He's too arrogant......

Going down as Carter? So history will judge him at #16-18?

Forum List

Back