Obama will not be reelected

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
This will be on of the images that will stick in people minds,
It doeant matter how you feel as president , as the United States you are obliged to act in a manner or at least equal to other states.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U6fL7Y4BZA]YouTube - Obama Bows to Japanese Emperor Akihito[/ame]

I completely agree with you and I'm very glad that this jerk is only going to be a one term President.

Let's assume you people are correct. Since we ARE a two party system, and no third party candidate can garner enough traction to get elected, who do you see from the GOP that could get elected?

Let's assume you people are correct. Since we ARE a two party system, and no third party candidate can garner enough traction to get elected, who do you see from the GOP that could get elected?

Still too early.

So, how is it NOT too early to predict Obama's demise, when there is no competent competitor? And based on the twosome the GOP threw at the Democrats last year, what makes anyone think the GOP can do better in 2012?

okay riddle me this fitnah....who can unite this country....who? neither party or mind set is willing to change...both sides more than willing to shoot themselves in the foot to better the other..where will it stop? who can stop it?

okay riddle me this fitnah....who can unite this country....who? neither party or mind set is willing to change...both sides more than willing to shoot themselves in the foot to better the other..where will it stop? who can stop it?

Not Palin. Hell, she can't even unite her own party. Wait a second. Can ANY of the GOP heopefuls do that?

You have to admire how the GOP so quickly gets into lock step with every silly thing they can find on Obama? No faked birth certificates to peddle today?

My favorite reaction to this so far is here:
Yup, that's the president of the United States of America bowing to a foreign leader. Looks like it's just about time to pack it up, America.
I don't really have the words to sum up the outrage we should feel

GOPToast: Obama bows to foreign leaders

Yes, just about time to pack it up America, with your incredible outrage. Let you get upset about something, well, real.

This will be on of the images that will stick in people minds,
It doeant matter how you feel as president , as the United States you are obliged to act in a manner or at least equal to other states.

YouTube - Obama Bows to Japanese Emperor Akihito

My God, he is an extreme embarrassment and an uber idiot of the highest order...and a huge liar. That is only the beginning

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3JKDTBOYKg]YouTube - Obama and the Mother of All Political Lies[/ame]

Obama will win a second term.

All of the minorities, gays, liberals, youth, will vote him back in.

The Republicans have no canidate of any substance and remains a divided platform with no direction or common agenda.

AP59090203062-300x202.jpg

For those of you who aren't up on your mid 20th century leaders. On the left is Ike (R President) and on the right, Charles De Gaulle (France)

And honestly, probably a prouder moment for Presidents in Japan than this one: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnOnDatqENo]YouTube - Bad Sushi[/ame]

You have to admire how the GOP so quickly gets into lock step with every silly thing they can find on Obama? No faked birth certificates to peddle today?

Yup, that's the president of the United States of America bowing to a foreign leader. Looks like it's just about time to pack it up, America.

Yes, just about time to pack it up America, with your incredible outrage. Let you get upset about something, well, real.

Just wondering, are there any of these you might be interested in?

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
The medical records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of the original Birth certificate
The embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism

And of more importance, should you answer "no," why no interest in the kinds of information that would give a more full picture of the individual.

Is it because your original view has been reinforced by the competence and achievements of this administration?

Or would you rather not answer out of, what, shame? Unrequited expectations?

We all make mistakes. Own up.

Just wondering, are there any of these you might be interested in?

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
The medical records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of the original Birth certificate
The embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism

And of more importance, should you answer "no," why no interest in the kinds of information that would give a more full picture of the individual.

Is it because your original view has been reinforced by the competence and achievements of this administration?

Or would you rather not answer out of, what, shame? Unrequited expectations?

We all make mistakes. Own up.

First off, I'm not a birther, so no, none of the birther conspiracy shit interests me. As for Selective Service, I'm also of the same mind. Not registering is a crime, something I'm sure he would have been aniled for long ago. In fact, I think when I registered to vote, I had to get that verified. Again, pretty much birther shit.

As to the other stuff, I could give a shit about his college papers. Want to read mine? Some are pretty decent, most are fucking terrible and boring. Want my 10 pager on Idi Amin? Some titilating shit in there. Or how about reactions of different churches in the tidewater Virginia area to the Iraq war? Yawn.

In early 2008 I predicted that it was likely that a dem would be elected, but it was also likely that it would be a single term because they would get blamed for not fixing Bush's messes he left behind. By and large the American people are stupit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZyTLYl6lJw]YouTube - Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Hey Batter, batter[/ame]

Forum List

Back