59% of GOP Voters Say Palin Shares Their Values

ozzmdj

Jul 9, 2009
Wolf Creek, Missouri
Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Republican voters say former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin shares the values of most GOP voters throughout the nation.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 21% of Republican voters disagree and think the 2008 vice presidential candidate does not share their values. Twenty percent (20%) are undecided.

59% of GOP Voters Say Palin Shares Their Values - Rasmussen Reports™:clap2::clap2::clap2:

:clap2:That is awesome! Too bad for you that no one else seems to...Palin, the gift that keeps on wedging the GOP apart.

Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Republican voters say former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin shares the values of most GOP voters throughout the nation.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 21% of Republican voters disagree and think the 2008 vice presidential candidate does not share their values. Twenty percent (20%) are undecided.

59% of GOP Voters Say Palin Shares Their Values - Rasmussen Reports™:clap2::clap2::clap2:

And of course we saw how ALL of those Republican voters pushed McCain/Palin acorss the finish line in last place back in November, so who really cares? Will you dolts EVER figure out that simply palying to your base is NOT a successful strategy? Or is that strategery?

You mean that the GOP thinks a former Republican governor shares their values?! Thank goodness for the good folks over there at Rasmussen! I don't know what I would've done with this info!

This would be why I think most political polls are stupid.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Yes, and that number will only grow larger as she hits all the talk shows and dispels the liberal lies and myths that the media has promoted. :lol::lol:

Dick Morris on Fox last night stated the reason for the vicious attacks. Women have typically voted democrat to a larger degree than for the GOP, she is about ready to change that scenario and they are scared shitless. Just wait until the Dems realize that not only have they lost the women vote, but they are losing the senior vote with this health care debaucle that will cut 500 billion dollars a year from their insurance plan. That will be funny to watch too. Waiting for the meltdown of the democratic party.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And of course we saw how ALL of those Republican voters pushed McCain/Palin acorss the finish line in last place back in November, so who really cares? Will you dolts EVER figure out that simply palying to your base is NOT a successful strategy? Or is that strategery?

I think the people who don't want the republicans to play to there base is you guys because since when did you guys care about how well the republican party does? I know you don't cry at night when republicans lose elections so please spare us this false pity by telling us how to win by electing people who think just like you so that we can have a one thought political system (does that sound like totalitarianism?).

Yes, and that number will only grow larger as she hits all the talk shows and dispels the liberal lies and myths that the media has promoted. :lol::lol:

Dick Morris on Fox last night stated the reason for the vicious attacks. Women have typically voted democrat to a larger degree than for the GOP, she is about ready to change that scenario and they are scared shitless. Just wait until the Dems realize that not only have they lost the women vote, but they are losing the senior vote with this health care debaucle that will cut 500 billion dollars a year from their insurance plan. That will be funny to watch too. Waiting for the meltdown of the democratic party.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I tend to think she is taking the back door route to winning by doing her speaking tour and it will be funny to watch how much attention she is going to get during that time. I hope they keep piling up the bad press because it just puts her name out there more.

[Dick Morris on Fox last night stated the reason for the vicious attacks. Women have typically voted democrat to a larger degree than for the GOP, she is about ready to change that scenario and they are scared shitless.:

Yeah the morons were spewing that excrement before last years election.

McCain/Palin got the same % of the female vote that Bush/Cheney did.

I think the people who don't want the republicans to play to there base is you guys because since when did you guys care about how well the republican party does? I know you don't cry at night when republicans lose elections so please spare us this false pity by telling us how to win by electing people who think just like you so that we can have a one thought political system (does that sound like totalitarianism?).

No. That sounds like majority rule. Am I Democrat? No. Am I a liberal? No. Did I vote for Obama? Yes. Unlike yourself, I vote for the person(s) I feel will do a better job for the country. Voting party line simply indicates you cannot or refuse to think for yourself. Enjoy!

No. That sounds like majority rule. Am I Democrat? No. Am I a liberal? No. Did I vote for Obama? Yes. Unlike yourself, I vote for the person(s) I feel will do a better job for the country. Voting party line simply indicates you cannot or refuse to think for yourself. Enjoy!

Ya Yank, you can tell me that alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay long and I am not buying it. You are as liberal as it gets and I have nooooooooooooooooooooo doubt that you vote party line each and every time you pull a lever. Good try though!!! You quote " Tina Fey" the comedian on SNL as truth and something Palin said. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW- Palin is on the Rush Limbaugh radio show in the next hour, Ya Yank you might tune in to hear some real truth and quotes. You might actually learn something.:lol:

Ya Yank, you can tell me that alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay long and I am not buying it. You are as liberal as it gets and I have nooooooooooooooooooooo doubt that you vote party line each and every time you pull a lever. Good try though!!! You quote " Tina Fey" the comedian on SNL as truth and something Palin said. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW- Palin is on the Rush Limbaugh radio show in the next hour, Ya Yank you might tune in to hear some real truth and quotes. You might actually learn something.:lol:

Tuning in to get your daily talking points, I assume. Free thinkers don't need Rush to tell them what they think. I wonder who Rush will decide he wants run out of the GOP today?

Tuning in to get your daily talking points, I assume. Free thinkers don't need Rush to tell them what they think. I wonder who Rush will decide he wants run out of the GOP today?
I'd like him to have a "Liberty" epiphany (aka become a "Paulette"), but he'd probably use that to whore himself for more money

unless she actually runs for another office I see her numbers going down in about nine months if not less. I hate to say it but I think the GOP is smart enough to back a candidate that actually has staying power but I could be wrong. :)

unless she actually runs for another office I see her numbers going down in about nine months if not less. I hate to say it but I think the GOP is smart enough to back a candidate that actually has staying power but I could be wrong. :)
I hope they are.

An unknown dark horse is always cool, too.

I hope they are.

An unknown dark horse is always cool, too.

I would love for Palin to get the nomination but I have faith in the GOP, in a year she will just be a motivational speaker if she doesn't run for another office.

Maybe 59% share her values - but that doesn't mean they'd vote for here. Only 25% think she is qualified to be president.

Heck I share SOME of what I believe to be her values too. But I'd vote for Elmer Fudd before I voted for her.

Exactly, nodoginafight.

I'm pro-life and Christian like Palin is.

But that doesn't mean I'd think she'd be a good President.

Forum List

Back