59% of GOP Voters Say Palin Shares Their Values

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ozzmdj, Nov 17, 2009.

1. ozzmdj

ozzmdj Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Republican voters say former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin shares the values of most GOP voters throughout the nation.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 21% of Republican voters disagree and think the 2008 vice presidential candidate does not share their values. Twenty percent (20%) are undecided.

59% of GOP Voters Say Palin Shares Their Values - Rasmussen Reports™:clap2::clap2::clap2:

2. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,747
    :clap2:That is awesome! Too bad for you that no one else seems to...Palin, the gift that keeps on wedging the GOP apart.

3. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    And of course we saw how ALL of those Republican voters pushed McCain/Palin acorss the finish line in last place back in November, so who really cares? Will you dolts EVER figure out that simply palying to your base is NOT a successful strategy? Or is that strategery?

4. Qball

Qball Corner Pocket

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +99
    You mean that the GOP thinks a former Republican governor shares their values?! Thank goodness for the good folks over there at Rasmussen! I don't know what I would've done with this info!

This would be why I think most political polls are stupid.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. NYcarbineer

NYcarbineer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,064
    So Palin's favorability is lower within her own party than President Obama's favorability is with the entire nation?

lol, yeah, you guys run with that one...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    59% of approx 30% of American voters is about who support Sarah Plain.

7. NYcarbineer

NYcarbineer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,064
    Which would make her a perfect 20% of the vote 3rd party presidential candidate, ala Perot, to guarantee Obama's second term.

8. Maple

Maple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +568
    Yes, and that number will only grow larger as she hits all the talk shows and dispels the liberal lies and myths that the media has promoted. :lol::lol:

Dick Morris on Fox last night stated the reason for the vicious attacks. Women have typically voted democrat to a larger degree than for the GOP, she is about ready to change that scenario and they are scared shitless. Just wait until the Dems realize that not only have they lost the women vote, but they are losing the senior vote with this health care debaucle that will cut 500 billion dollars a year from their insurance plan. That will be funny to watch too. Waiting for the meltdown of the democratic party.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

9. ihopehefails

ihopehefails BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +228
    I think the people who don't want the republicans to play to there base is you guys because since when did you guys care about how well the republican party does? I know you don't cry at night when republicans lose elections so please spare us this false pity by telling us how to win by electing people who think just like you so that we can have a one thought political system (does that sound like totalitarianism?).

10. ihopehefails

ihopehefails BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +228
    I tend to think she is taking the back door route to winning by doing her speaking tour and it will be funny to watch how much attention she is going to get during that time. I hope they keep piling up the bad press because it just puts her name out there more.