Obama will not be reelected

You have to admire how the GOP so quickly gets into lock step with every silly thing they can find on Obama? No faked birth certificates to peddle today?

My favorite reaction to this so far is here:

GOPToast: Obama bows to foreign leaders

Yes, just about time to pack it up America, with your incredible outrage. Let you get upset about something, well, real.

Just wondering, are there any of these you might be interested in?

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
The medical records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
A Certified Copy of the original Birth certificate
The embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism

And of more importance, should you answer "no," why no interest in the kinds of information that would give a more full picture of the individual.

Is it because your original view has been reinforced by the competence and achievements of this administration?

Or would you rather not answer out of, what, shame? Unrequited expectations?

We all make mistakes. Own up.

First off, I'm not a birther, so no, none of the birther conspiracy shit interests me. As for Selective Service, I'm also of the same mind. Not registering is a crime, something I'm sure he would have been aniled for long ago. In fact, I think when I registered to vote, I had to get that verified. Again, pretty much birther shit.

As to the other stuff, I could give a shit about his college papers. Want to read mine? Some are pretty decent, most are fucking terrible and boring. Want my 10 pager on Idi Amin? Some titilating shit in there. Or how about reactions of different churches in the tidewater Virginia area to the Iraq war? Yawn.

Although I don't know your true identity, I have a suspicion that you are not now, nor have ever been the President of the United States.

Please correct me if I am in error.

Therefore, putting aside your solipsism, try to see why the information re: "Want my 10 pager on Idi Amin? Some titilating shit in there." hardly responds to the import of the post.

The point, and I should have asked directly, is, as an Obama supporter, are you possibly wishing that the media has assigned as many 'reporters' to find the info in my other post, as they did to Wasila?

How about "Is it because your original view has been reinforced by the competence and achievements of this administration?"

I have the sense that your view is "I don't care about nuttin'- he's my guy and I'm stickin' wit 'em."

True?

Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
The medical records
Law practice client list
Record of baptism

None of the above. The state of Hawaii has confirmed (twice) that his COLB is genuine and reflects the original birth records. That's good enough for everyone except the looney birthers. The rest is irrelevant. And his client list? That's confidential, ya know. As far as Baptism records? For what purpose? There's no religious test to serve as an elected official.

I always believed that regardless of who had won last November, they'd be a one-term President. They were walking into too much a mess to have a chance at a second.

Is it your thesis that President Obama was "walking into too much a mess" more so than the mess he is/has created?

I always believed that regardless of who had won last November, they'd be a one-term President. They were walking into too much a mess to have a chance at a second.

Is it your thesis that President Obama was "walking into too much a mess" more so than the mess he is/has created?

Yup. Same would have happened for McCain.

Yup. Same would have happened for McCain.

I wonder if you could list two or three of the components of the 'mess,' and how President Obama has addressed them.

See where this is goin'?

Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
The medical records
Law practice client list
Record of baptism

And of more importance, should you answer "no," why no interest in the kinds of information that would give a more full picture of the individual.

Is it because your original view has been reinforced by the competence and achievements of this administration?

Or would you rather not answer out of, what, shame? Unrequited expectations?

We all make mistakes. Own up.

First off, I'm not a birther, so no, none of the birther conspiracy shit interests me. As for Selective Service, I'm also of the same mind. Not registering is a crime, something I'm sure he would have been aniled for long ago. In fact, I think when I registered to vote, I had to get that verified. Again, pretty much birther shit.

As to the other stuff, I could give a shit about his college papers. Want to read mine? Some are pretty decent, most are fucking terrible and boring. Want my 10 pager on Idi Amin? Some titilating shit in there. Or how about reactions of different churches in the tidewater Virginia area to the Iraq war? Yawn.

Although I don't know your true identity, I have a suspicion that you are not now, nor have ever been the President of the United States.

Please correct me if I am in error.

Therefore, putting aside your solipsism, try to see why the information re: "Want my 10 pager on Idi Amin? Some titilating shit in there." hardly responds to the import of the post.

The point, and I should have asked directly, is, as an Obama supporter, are you possibly wishing that the media has assigned as many 'reporters' to find the info in my other post, as they did to Wasila?

How about "Is it because your original view has been reinforced by the competence and achievements of this administration?"

I have the sense that your view is "I don't care about nuttin'- he's my guy and I'm stickin' wit 'em."

True?

Could you please point out the solipsism? Since I'm sure you know that solipsism is the extreme form of scepticism which denies the possibility of any knowledge other than of one's own existence (because you have NEVER been known to use words you do not understand) perhaps you could point out the appropriate application......
Misusing big words in an attempt to sound intelligent defeats the purpose.

Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
The medical records
Law practice client list
Record of baptism

None of the above. The state of Hawaii has confirmed (twice) that his COLB is genuine and reflects the original birth records. That's good enough for everyone except the looney birthers. The rest is irrelevant. And his client list? That's confidential, ya know. As far as Baptism records? For what purpose? There's no religious test to serve as an elected official.

Not JUST the state of Hawaii. Every court that has been asked to look at it after the election as will as pre-election certification of eligibility by the U.S. State Department as well as every other competent authority including election commissions representing both parties.

Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalChic

Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
The medical records
Law practice client list
Record of baptism

Nope - every pertinent piece of this list that concerns me has been verified to my satisfaction.

Last edited:
God i am so sick and tired of these people that whine about every litte stupid thing. He was showing respect to there culture Enough is enough .

God i am so sick and tired of these people that whine about every litte stupid thing. He was showing respect to there culture Enough is enough .

as have other presidents as well .....
And these trolls just can't understand why they have no credibility

as have other presidents as well .....
And these trolls just can't understand why they have no credibility

Just like how bush kiss someone :eek:

This is nothing to get upset or pist over and get riled up about.

I am kinda partial to the pic of Bush in a pajama looking outfit in Vietnam.
When he tried to escape by walking into a closet I think. Or was that another time?

Kinda pissed me off since I am a drafted Nam vet. And Bush's family kept him out of Nam.

Last edited:
Probably true but too much damage may have already been done. This President has done so much damage in such a short time. Future generations will be paying for his incompetence & corruption for many many years to come. I'm just not sure anyone can fix the terrible damage done by this administration. This President has rapidly moved us closer to becoming a Third World Banana Republic. We're almost there. It's going to take one h*ll of a brave Conservative Leader to dig us out of this hole. I'm not sure the other Party has a Leader like that. It's all just very sad in the end.

okay riddle me this fitnah....who can unite this country....who? neither party or mind set is willing to change...both sides more than willing to shoot themselves in the foot to better the other..where will it stop? who can stop it?
Off the top of my head ,John Thune and Rick Perry are possible runners .
It really doesnt matter who runs, Obama is a lame duck.
Im beginning to doubt he will finish his first term.

Probably true but too much damage may have already been done. This President has done so much damage in such a short time. Future generations will be paying for his incompetence & corruption for many many years to come. I'm just not sure anyone can fix the terrible damage done by this administration. This President has rapidly moved us closer to becoming a Third World Banana Republic. We're almost there. It's going to take one h*ll of a brave Conservative Leader to dig us out of this hole. I'm not sure the other Party has a Leader like that. It's all just very sad in the end.

Short term memory loss?

Forum List

Back