Obama will not be reelected

Although I don't know your true identity, I have a suspicion that you are not now, nor have ever been the President of the United States.

Please correct me if I am in error.

Therefore, putting aside your solipsism, try to see why the information re: "Want my 10 pager on Idi Amin? Some titilating shit in there." hardly responds to the import of the post.

The point, and I should have asked directly, is, as an Obama supporter, are you possibly wishing that the media has assigned as many 'reporters' to find the info in my other post, as they did to Wasila?

How about "Is it because your original view has been reinforced by the competence and achievements of this administration?"

I have the sense that your view is "I don't care about nuttin'- he's my guy and I'm stickin' wit 'em."

True?

We will take it one by one.

1.) Good call, I've never been President
2.) You misused the word solipsism, very sad.
3.) No one except the kookiest of kooks care about any of the above material. No reasonable human being thinks Obama is not a citizen. As pointed out before, I don't care about any of the other material because his thesis from college has no bearing on anything whatsoever.
4.) Here is the deal with Palin. Most everyone had no real clue who she was when she was picked. And she is from a state which is cut off from the rest of the country and has been "out of site, out of mind" for a while. It is no surprise that people reported on Palin and her work as an elected official. The coverage of Palin was primarily about her time as an elected official (with the exception of the beauty paegent videos, shown more as a lark than anything). When electing someone to higher office, their previous work as an elected official is relevant. I don't care what her grades were at any of the colleges she went to.
5.) Obama has been a mixed bag so far in my view. I question the amount of spending he has done, as well as his refusal to really end the wars in the middle east. I do like the fact that the world no longer hates us on priciple. The economy has been up and down. The stock market has certainly rallied well, will it translate to everyday citizens? One would hope and think, but we haven't got there yet. The economy certainly seems to be in better shape than it was in January.
6.) And I do care about what Obama does, I just don't care about this petty meaningless bullshit. I for one don't think its "time to pack it up America" because Obama respected a Japanese cultural tradition.

More Massive Debt,Massive Spending,and Massive Unemployment = "Hope & Change?" Yikes! Pretty scary stuff.

Let's assume you people are correct. Since we ARE a two party system, and no third party candidate can garner enough traction to get elected, who do you see from the GOP that could get elected?

Still too early.

So, how is it NOT too early to predict Obama's demise, when there is no competent competitor? And based on the twosome the GOP threw at the Democrats last year, what makes anyone think the GOP can do better in 2012?

Actually, I think Huckabee could beat Obama.

But I doubt Huckabee is going to run.

Pawlentry was a contender, but he may have some "issues" at home.

There is a female conservative whose name was tossed around before McCain introduced us to Palin. Was it Hutchinson?

Let's assume you people are correct. Since we ARE a two party system, and no third party candidate can garner enough traction to get elected, who do you see from the GOP that could get elected?

Since no "Conservative" will answer, I'll take a swing....

No one.

The only GOP candidate that could beat Obama in the general is Romney, and Romney is a no go for the GOP thanks to the religious test. I strongly suspect that Palin will sweep up the early GOP Primaries and win the nomination in much the same manner as McCain won.

At which point she would lose terribly in the general. A Palin nomination would reinvigorate the base on the Left and drive off the moderates.

I have a feeling that 2012 will be a lot like 2004. In 2004 Bush didn't win because he was a super duper president. Prior to the election Bush was trailing "Anyone but Bush" in the polls. He won because the DNC in a moment of extreme stupidity nominated John "Worst Candidate Ever" Kerry.

In 2012 Obama doesn't have to be awesome to get reelected, he just has to be better than the GOP candidate. If that's Palin, there's no contest. Jimmy Carter could have beat Palin.

Probably true but too much damage may have already been done. This President has done so much damage in such a short time. Future generations will be paying for his incompetence & corruption for many many years to come. I'm just not sure anyone can fix the terrible damage done by this administration. This President has rapidly moved us closer to becoming a Third World Banana Republic. We're almost there. It's going to take one h*ll of a brave Conservative Leader to dig us out of this hole. I'm not sure the other Party has a Leader like that. It's all just very sad in the end.

Short term memory loss?

Hey Val--what the hell are these right wingers talking about?

I am pissed at Obama because he has done nothing!! I am still trying to figure out how did he win a Nobel Peace Prize for becoming President.

Since no "Conservative" will answer, I'll take a swing....

No one.

The only GOP candidate that could beat Obama in the general is Romney, and Romney is a no go for the GOP thanks to the religious test. I strongly suspect that Palin will sweep up the early GOP Primaries and win the nomination in much the same manner as McCain won.

At which point she would lose terribly in the general. A Palin nomination would reinvigorate the base on the Left and drive off the moderates.

I have a feeling that 2012 will be a lot like 2004. In 2004 Bush didn't win because he was a super duper president. Prior to the election Bush was trailing "Anyone but Bush" in the polls. He won because the DNC in a moment of extreme stupidity nominated John "Worst Candidate Ever" Kerry.

In 2012 Obama doesn't have to be awesome to get reelected, he just has to be better than the GOP candidate. If that's Palin, there's no contest. Jimmy Carter could have beat Palin.

I pretty much agree except that I think someone coming out of nowhere - someone like Thune or Daniels could make it pretty interesting. A relatively new face with a clean record and resume thick with deficit busting .....

So if I read this thread right, all of the other candidates are crap, so we will be stuck with more crap with Obama. Isn't that just swell.

okay riddle me this fitnah....who can unite this country....who? neither party or mind set is willing to change...both sides more than willing to shoot themselves in the foot to better the other..where will it stop? who can stop it?

Not Palin. Hell, she can't even unite her own party. Wait a second. Can ANY of the GOP heopefuls do that?

see? there ya go,, worrying about Republicans uniting.. when you libtards have the majority in both houses and still can get yer shit passed,, now tell us again how the Republicans need uniting.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

RealClearPolitics - GOP Dark Horses for 2012 - South Dakota Senator John Thune

I think Thune and Daniels are probably the most interesting names here among the "dark Horses" and probably stand a better shot than most of the "front-runners."

Rick Perry probably couldn't recover from his secessionist stuff
That is what makes Perry so attractive.
You dont understand conservatives and freedom.

Yes, I understand conservatives and freedom and seccession. And I understand the differences.

Being the darling of the 7% who DON'T understand the differences isn't gonna make him a contender.

im more concerned with mid term right now. pink slipping dums is high priority.

but Osama is a one termer. provided we keep ACORN, the black panthers and the other trash out of the voting polls.

So if I read this thread right, all of the other candidates are crap, so we will be stuck with more crap with Obama. Isn't that just swell.

No--the Republicans have Candidates

The sad part is that they are more like Moderate Republicans than conservative Republicans.

The Conservatives are damned if they are going to nominate a moderate!!

Why don't you conservatives just split the GOP and get it over with!!

Last edited:
Horse shit.

No one will remember a fucking bow.. You already forgot Nixon's, Eisenhower's and Bush's. If he is defeated, it won't be because of this crap.

Fucking drivel.

No--the Republicans have Candidates

The sad part is that they are more like Moderate Republicans than conservative Republicans.

The Conservatives are damned if they are going to nominate a moderate!!

I disagree - it's just a matter of who the GOP chooses to throw under the bus. Pick a moderate, throw the radical right under the bus (they will squeal very loudly). Pick a far righty and the moderates won't make much noise, they'll just vote for someone else.

Unless they can find someone who can appease the loud radical right without punting moderates .... gonna be tough

Last edited:
okay riddle me this fitnah....who can unite this country....who? neither party or mind set is willing to change...both sides more than willing to shoot themselves in the foot to better the other..where will it stop? who can stop it?

Not Palin. Hell, she can't even unite her own party. Wait a second. Can ANY of the GOP heopefuls do that?

against the worst dictator in history??? no problem.

Forum List

Back