Obama wanted to start a war with Iran to get re-elected.

Killing a terrorist commander in Iraq is hardly attacking Iran. Hint: Iran is NOT in Iraq!!
Ah. So if Iran kills a bunch of Americans in Iraq, that's not an attack on the US.

Got it.

Remind me. What was our reason for killing Solemeini again?

Same reason for killing Baghdadi. Terrorsist
There are many terrorists in the world. Why this one?

He has killed Americans overseas, and by kyzr's logic that's not an attack on the US.

Why not any of them. We have been working on killing all of them if you hadn't noticed.

An attack on a US Embassy is an attack on a US territory (in general).

Embassy Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

No Tramp just did, to get re-elected. Who is the negotiator, Tis Obama, not tramp.

Obomination is a traiter to america same as Bush. He lied saying he would reverse Bushs patriot act and would end the war in the middlle east but instead he not only contiuned both he EXPANDED both invading Syria.

Even though he is a mass murderer and traiter same as Bush and Trump now as well,that was the one thing he DID do right,was his deal with Iran.Now Trump is destroying all that. so much for Trump being the peacemaker everybody wants to think he is.

Is OP saying Trump colluded with Iran to attack our embassy in Iraq?
No it’s not. Wow, how did you interpret it that way?

Trump didn’t make Iran attack the embassy. They did it willfully and a response is necessary, that’s my point.

Trump responded to Iran’s attack. It has nothing to do with the 2020 election.
Yeah no shit Iran attacked and a response was appropriate. Assassinating a top general is a response that could lead to war. So the question is whether that was the appropriate response or not. We shall see

Wrong place wrong time. Oopsies. Maybe don’t attack our embassy and you don’t have to worry about losing one of your government sponsored TERRORISTS.

FUCK THAT GUY. Glad the terrorist is dead.
Worth starting a war with Iran in your eyes?

I don’t want any wars, but capitulation is never the answer.

Pallets of taxpayer cash is not the answer. Your money and my money to pay a ransom is not the answer.

Was the attack on our embassy worth a war to Iran?

Whatever Trump did to respond would have been the wrong move according to a Dimms and the Corporate left wing media.

Fuck them. Who cares what they say.

Dimms and media never called out Obama for droning brown people and American citizens in the Middle East.

I completely agree. That's the problem with TDS, you never know if the Dem's really mean what they say or are just spouting off. It has muddied the water of their message and no one can read those tea leaves.

I see the brainwashed sheep of USMB who cant refute these pesky facts of the OP to no surprise,are the brainwashed sheep who has been brainwashed by the corporate controlled media that Iran is a threat to the world ignoring reality ISRAEL is the threat to the world.

I see the brainwashed sheep of USMB who cant refute these pesky facts of the OP to no surprise,are the brainwashed sheep who has been brainwashed by the corporate controlled media that Iran is a threat to the world ignoring reality ISRAEL is the threat to the world.
Said the Anti-semite

No it’s not. Wow, how did you interpret it that way?

Trump didn’t make Iran attack the embassy. They did it willfully and a response is necessary, that’s my point.

Trump responded to Iran’s attack. It has nothing to do with the 2020 election.
Yeah no shit Iran attacked and a response was appropriate. Assassinating a top general is a response that could lead to war. So the question is whether that was the appropriate response or not. We shall see

Wrong place wrong time. Oopsies. Maybe don’t attack our embassy and you don’t have to worry about losing one of your government sponsored TERRORISTS.

FUCK THAT GUY. Glad the terrorist is dead.
Worth starting a war with Iran in your eyes?

I don’t want any wars, but capitulation is never the answer.

Pallets of taxpayer cash is not the answer. Your money and my money to pay a ransom is not the answer.

Was the attack on our embassy worth a war to Iran?
Well now you’re changing the subject to Obama. I get it, you hate Obama and don’t agree with anything he did. But right now we are talking about Trumps move. So yes a response was appropriate. You say fuck that guy he should be dead, but the question is whether it’s worth killing him if it starts a war with Iran. Do you think that’s worth the risk? Yes or no? Because there are other ways to respond. You get that don’t you?

Said the Anti-semite

you trolls always retreat to the tiresome anti-semitic crap when you cant counter facts, you end up- with shit on your face everytime because many TRUE jewish folks who agree with me and are sick of the murderous zionists ways of their government in Israel agree with me so you are calling THEM anti-semtic as well which proves what retards you all are when you get desperate after getting checkmated going to the anti-semtic bullshit.:laughing0301::lmao:

Have you seen the Democrats?

I doubt St Trumpy would have to start a war to get re-elected.

trump-tweet-obama-attack-iran-1.jpg

Said the Anti-semite

you trolls always retreat to the tiresome anti-semitic crap when you cant counter facts, you end up- with sthhit on your face everytime because many TRUE jewish folks who agree with me and are sick of the murderous zionists ways of their government in Israel agree with me so you are calling THEM anti-semtic as well which proves what retards you all are when you get desperate after getting checkmated going to the anti-semtic bullshit.:laughing0301::lmao:

To tell you the truth, they (middle east in general) have been in wars for thousands of years. It won't change. Just because one or the other, in this case the Palatines and Israelites, doesn't agree with how land is split up and who owns what doesn't mean that Israel is the bad guy. Shit has been convoluted over those thousands of years so what makes you think Israel is at fault? You, nor I, have experienced that thousand year history and no one can make it clear to anyone in any rational way. It's this type of thinking that gets us in the situation we find ourselves in the middle east. We've been fucking that up for 50 years. Making it worse, never better. What we need to do is stay out of the fucking way whenever possible.

So to pick a side and say you think Israel is at fault shows that you are against the israeli's whom are mostly jewish. Therefore you show a prejudice towards the Jews therefore - anti-semite.

Edit to add: It's spelled Semitic. Check fucking mate.

Isn’t it amazing that the left always sides with the enemy?
The OP isn’t siding with the enemy it’s calling out Trumps dishonesty and hypocrisy

:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman:

I am afraid many of USMB's posters cant think for themselves they so much have their head up Trumps ass that they dont understand what you said so very well there.:thup:
Enough with the head up the ass bullshit. If you do not support taking out that fucking terrorist then youside with the enemy and against your President and your country. I am sure the fucking enemy is so proud of the left and their fucking public criticism of President Trumps taking out a terrorist who has claimed many American lives. So stfu with your denials.

However, while I do not believe Trump ordered the drone strikes and bombings to win a reelection, I am thinking he is doing this all to distract from his impeachment.

And it's working like a charm, may I say. Hardly anyone is talking about the impeachment anymore.

In order for one to believe this is a political stunt by Trump, one would have to believe he coordinated with Iran to attack the Iraq embassy.

Seems pretty fucking stupid.

Maybe he is just doing what Presidents should do when a US embassy is attacked.

Some of you need to pull your tongue out of Obama’s asspipe.

Benghazi was exactly how you DO NOT handle an embassy attack.

In order for one to believe this is a political stunt by Trump, one would have to believe he coordinated with Iran to attack the Iraq embassy.
The embassy was not in real danger, it was kind of an incendiary protest, could have turned out bad but that embassy has several layers of walls and is well protected.

Plus that was not even the pretext for the military actions, it was an attack in Kirkuk, possibly against some oil installation and the contractor could have have some connection to that.

That attack could possibly have been carried out by ISIS or someone else, it's unclear, and in any case making stuff up would require so much less effort than what Dubya did.

Forum List

Back