Obama wanted to start a war with Iran to get re-elected.

Their system of bribery, extortion, graft and self enrichment was exposed. It’s one of the first things Trump began to shut down, but I hate to tell you this it’s a lot worse than you think.

They want our guns, and then they want our children, and then they want your property.

And if you think I am kidding read UN Agenda 2030. It is The Democrat platform ver batem.

What they have planned for America is a Nightmare.

They are scum, and liars. They were attacking Trump every day for wanting to bring our troops home. They bowed down and sucked Obama’s dick for blowing up a US Citizen with a drone, with no trial, no warrant and no notification of Congress, but spit on Trump for killing a terrorist who killed near a thousand Americans and countless other innocent people.

When did lefties start this anti war stance?

I didn’t hear it when HIllary and Obama went to war.

Do you guys have a clear international strategy other than anything Trump does is bad?

So pathetic and transparent.

They just want the White House so they can continue to fleece the American public for their own money and power.

That’s all governance is to them.

No Tramp just did, to get re-elected. Who is the negotiator, Tis Obama, not tramp.

Are you really this stupid....

The 150 billion dollars in cash that obama gave to the Iranians.....on pallets.......was used to kill Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan you moron.........they also use that money for their nuclear weapon program......

War with Iran works against Trump, not for him you idiot....

Trump predicted Obama would start a war with Iran to get re-elected.

Obama was re-elected. Without a war with Iran.

Trump also claimed Obama was born in Kenya. And that the Crowdstrike server is in the Ukraine.

I'm seeing a pattern...

No....obama claimed he was born in Kenya to get his book deal......

No Tramp just did, to get re-elected. Who is the negotiator, Tis Obama, not tramp.

You're such a terrorist loving and traitorous retard.

LOL

Impeached Trump is literally doing what he falsely claimed Obama would do, attacking Iran to get re-elected because he's too weak to negotiate with them.

Moron, he didn't attack Iran, he killed an Iranian terrorist in Iraq, a guy who was responsible for the killing and maiming of American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan...

You're so far off it's amazing. He was planning and plotting americans deaths. You're sympathizing with him. Simply pathetic.

So will the next guy and the next guy and the next guy and the next guy........they have been doing this for centuries and are better at this than us.

When Americans really start dying, and if we keep this up they will, things then get really ugly.

During the first gulf war and the initial invasion of Iraq people were glued to their sets listening to the generals lie to us. We trusted them. We now know better.

LOL

Impeached Trump is literally doing what he falsely claimed Obama would do, attacking Iran to get re-elected because he's too weak to negotiate with them.

Moron, he didn't attack Iran, he killed an Iranian terrorist in Iraq, a guy who was responsible for the killing and maiming of American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan...

American soldier's have no business being in Iraq and Afghanistan.

If you really cared about them you would be demanding that they be brought home.

As an aside .......when are you going to start paying for all of this?

11 pages of some really misled posters here

let's try again

what is Trump's strategy?
i don't want to hear about Obama, Liberals,democrats,past history

I'm a tax payer, i want a Trump Administration plan for 2020

fact is, the entire world wants to know....
What is Trump's strategy on Iran?

~S~

LOL

And not only them.

In fact, Iranian journalist and activist Masih Alinejad tweeted almost immediately after Soleimani’s death was reported that the Quds commander was also hated by ordinary Iranians for his long history of brutality against his own people. That includes a bloody crackdown on university students in Iran in the 1990s.

Iranian exile called in to tell James O'Brien she's "ecstatic" that Qassem Soleimani is dead as he's "taken her country away for the last forty years."

Iranian caller Yasmin said just last month alone hundreds of people were killed by Qassem Soleimani and his "vicious dogs."

"They have taken over my country for the last 40 years. So I'm ecstatic and I'm so happy that finally this vicious dog has been killed."

James quoted conflict journalist Oz Katerji who said that many people will be celebrating this assassination throughout the Middle East.

"You remind us that for an awful lot of Iranian exiles and indeed for people still living under the yoke of this fundamentalist regime, this will be welcomed," said James. He pointed out that the Iranian Quds Force are not only the enemy of ISIS but also the US so to look at this as black and white, good and bad, is a "lazy" Western trope.

Yasmin agreed, "They've taken my country away from me for the last 40 years and I've lived here for so long. I'm in exile still and I want to go back and I can't go back."

Iranian exile tells James O'Brien she's "ecstatic" Qassem Soleimani is dead - LBC

Masih Alinejad is the President in hiding, right? Meanwhile the Evangelicals in this country want a theocratic nation.

Its no secret Pompeo and Tramp want to do a coup.

Liberal college students when Obama ordered a recorded 573 drone attacks in 5 countries, none with congressional "permission" that resulted in over 1200 civilian deaths (estimated):

party.jpg

Liberal college students angered by Trumps one drone attack on a legitimate military target after they attacked our embassy:

trump.jpg

Forum List

Back