Obama vs Clinton..Best Liar

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
If you put Hillary & Bill together they win but individually Obama wins and is by far the greatest threat to America.

If you put Hillary & Bill together they win but individually Obama wins and is by far the greatest threat to America.

Yes, he is, because he hates capitalism and what it represents....a thriving economy where everyone has food on the table in one way or another and that is because most of them were working at something we used to have plenty of and that was called...jobs.

Yes, he is, because he hates capitalism and what it represents....a thriving economy where everyone has food on the table in one way or another and that is because most of them were working at something we used to have plenty of and that was called...jobs.

Democrats obviously appreciate liars in the White House and their political representatives in general.

Bill hands down and running away with the bullet.

No matter what he did, the media never called him to task and always covered for him.

obama?, not so much anymore

most vile of the Two; obama, he's nothing more than a tyrant

They're both adept liars...but Clinton's personality and political skills served him better.

Obama's aloofness and arrogance have set him up for a big payback from the press he has threatened for the past few years.

Democrats obviously appreciate liars in the White House and their political representatives in general.

Most of them really do. The commonality makes them feel taller and legitimizes their existence.

No matter what he did, the media never called him to task and always covered for him.

Democrats sanctioned sexual harassment and rape in the Clinton years, the lies were a bonus.

Last edited:

Yes, the two, deservedly, Teflon presidents have been a national embarrassment. The whole world is laughing at us. Take a bow, media...

Clinton was a good liar but Obama is a dangerous liar because he puts our country in jeopardy. all Clinton did was lie about a blow job .. Obama has lied about Everything including our security of our country

Clinton was a good liar but Obama is a dangerous liar because he puts our country in jeopardy. all Clinton did was lie about a blow job .. Obama has lied about Everything including our security of our country

Obama seems proud that he doesn't know what the Hells going on unless he's stealing credit and lying about his involvement.

I don't have a link but I remember during the Clinton years when he was getting caught in all his lies, they took a poll and democrats overwhelmingly said it was ok to lie so not to hurt peoples feelings. I was raised to tell the truth...always..no matter what the consequences.

If I was starting out today I do not know how I would survive with all this government control. Some of it was necessary regarding the banking industry, nevertheless, too much control thwarts the market, stifles individuality and leads to a dependency that cripples the workforce.

There were times i went without a paycheck in order to pay my employees and there were times I closed my offices and took my people to a baseball game in NYC. The bottom line I felt like I had control over my destiny. That is something which appears lacking today.

Obama seems proud that he doesn't know what the Hells going on unless he's stealing credit and lying about his involvement.

:lol:

When something goes wrong, obama had no idea.
when it can be made to look right, he gets to go on tv and tell us how awesome he is.

Forum List

Back