Jesus? Light-bringer? Shiva? God? Brain power????

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. That was then:
a. Susan Sarandon: ”He is a community organizer like Jesus was, and now we’re a community and he can organize us.” The Hill, January 21, 2009

b. "We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."
Source: Michelle Obama, Campaign rally. April 17, 2012.

c. In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimicking the cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

d. "In a way Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD. He's going to bring all different sides together."

- Newsweek editor Evan Thomas

e. George Stephanopoulos rhapsodized, "We have not seen this kind of combination of star power and brain power and political muscle this early in a cabinet in our lifetimes."
George Stephanopoulos: Obama Cabinet Unparalleled in 'Brain Power' | NewsBusters

2. This is now:
"Obama 'Unaware on Investments"--headline, Albany (Ga.) Herald, March 8, 2007
"Obama 'Unaware of Illegal Aunt' "--headline, BBC website, Nov. 1, 2008
"Obama Unaware of Tea Party Protests"--headline, Examiner.com, April 15, 2009
"Obama Unaware of Backroom Deal, White House Says"--headline, Dallas Morning News website, June 4, 2010
"Blago Judge: Obama Unaware of Seat Exchange Bid"--headline, Associated Press, May 16, 2011
"Sebelius: Obama Unaware of ACA Website Glitches Before Launch"--headline, CaliforniaHealthline.org, Oct. 23, 2013
"Obama Reportedly Unaware NSA Spied on 35 World Leaders"--headline, ABCNews.com, Oct. 28
Taranto's headline was "The Buck Stops Ware?" Obama never wants to take any responsibility for Obama scandals. "Who, me? I was unaware. Nobody's madder than me...."
A Way Too Common Headline: 'Obama Unaware' of Everything Scandalous | NewsBusters

3."Joe Scarborough speaks the unspeakable on MSNBC and admits that senior Democrat senators, committee chairmen even, have personally told him that they think Obama is incompetent..."
PC Free Zone

This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay. (Daniel 2:31-33)

its literally embarrassing to watch humans do this shit. You people fight over the dumbest shit. I really wish we could throw you all on an island and let you each beat each other with big metal crosses.

its literally embarrassing to watch humans do this shit. You people fight over the dumbest shit. I really wish we could throw you all on an island and let you each beat each other with big metal crosses.

C'mon.....did you vote for the snake?

Really...once? twice?????

I know....it's like admitting that you failed recess....but, still, confession is
good for the soul.

You just weren't smart enough to see through him, where you?

Still have the certificates of ownership for the Brooklyn Bridge?

Translation:

rlrmonnl.gif

Your little tin god is rusting, boy.

1. That was then:
a. Susan Sarandon: ”He is a community organizer like Jesus was, and now we’re a community and he can organize us.” The Hill, January 21, 2009

b. "We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

c. In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimicking the cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.

d. "In a way Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD. He's going to bring all different sides together."

e. George Stephanopoulos rhapsodized, "We have not seen this kind of combination of star power and brain power and political muscle this early in a cabinet in our lifetimes."
George Stephanopoulos: Obama Cabinet Unparalleled in 'Brain Power' | NewsBusters

2. This is now:
"Obama Unaware of Backroom Deal, White House Says"--headline, Dallas Morning News website, June 4, 2010
"Blago Judge: Obama Unaware of Seat Exchange Bid"--headline, Associated Press, May 16, 2011
"Sebelius: Obama Unaware of ACA Website Glitches Before Launch"--headline, CaliforniaHealthline.org, Oct. 23, 2013
"Obama Reportedly Unaware NSA Spied on 35 World Leaders"--headline, ABCNews.com, Oct. 28
Taranto's headline was "The Buck Stops Ware?" Obama never wants to take any responsibility for Obama scandals. "Who, me? I was unaware. Nobody's madder than me...."
A Way Too Common Headline: 'Obama Unaware' of Everything Scandalous | NewsBusters

3."Joe Scarborough speaks the unspeakable on MSNBC and admits that senior Democrat senators, committee chairmen even, have personally told him that they think Obama is incompetent..."
PC Free Zone

This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,

I don't recall becoming physically ill reading a post before. I'm there. All of us can say we lived through the biggest scam artist in history as our president. For those who were taken in by this man, realize you weren't alone, millions were there with you.

For those who could see through the polished words and hope for the first black president to grace America, judging his actions against his rhetoric, be proud but at the same time sad that we didn't experience something great that the entire nation has hoped for.

I believe w should document our thoughts and remembrances of the last 5 years for our ancestors will want to know what it was like living under the first black president who for several reasons was one of our worst..

Translation:

rlrmonnl.gif

Yawn. ...at least use something relevant if you are going to try to insult me...this meme is dead....typical righty cant even do that right either.

Translation:

rlrmonnl.gif

Yawn. ...at least use something relevant if you are going to try to insult me...this meme is dead....typical righty cant even do that right either.
:confused: What makes you think you deserve any special effort, boy?

So, if Obama is equivalent to Christ, does that mean the Republicans are equivalent to the Pharisees? The Pharisees crucified Christ and the Republicans wish they could do the same to Obama.

Don't be stupid your whole life......take a day off once in a while.

Did item #1 in the OP quote Republicans or Democrats?
Right....Democrats.

Did item #2 in the OP quote Republicans or Democrats?
Right....Democrats.

And in item #3....was Scarborough quoting Republicans or Democrats?
Right....Democrats.

Was your post that of a moron?
Right....moron.

1. That was then:

2. This is now:

PC Free Zone

Well, Sarandon has a valid point. Jesus definitely managed to get the community organized AGAINST Himself. It would seem Obama is doing the same thing. LOL.

When Obama and his moo cow move out of the White House, turn your ear to the east. You will hear a choir of angels singing the Hallelujah Chorus!

This presidency is being run Wannsee Conference style, by design. The Nazis kept not a record of the proceedings or decisions reached, in contrast to normal German fanaticism for meticulous record keeping no paperwork was produced, therefore no signatures were required, but all the top Nazis present Hitler, Himmler, Goering, Goebbels, Bormann, Heydrich, Eichmann knew absolutely and precisely what the Boss wanted.
Obama is as nefarious, Machiavellian and consumed by an evil equal to or greater than they were.
He knew guns were being run south of the border en mas in Fast & Furious to create civil unrest in the Mexican population in order to drive large numbers of Mexicans north to the United States, which would enable Obama to demand US Citizenship for the newly arrived immigrants as a humanitarian gesture. Secondly, Mexican President at the time, Calderone was a Conservative, unseating him would give Obama a twofer.
The NSA spying program. Obama, like Santa Claus needs to know who's been naughty and who's been nice, but to him.
The IRS targeting of Conservatives, they weren't sent to the Gulags, but rest assured Obama's working on that aspect currently.
The Obamacare lie about keeping your health plan and your doctor, count on Obama having his dick inserted into that one further than he does when he's parting Reggie Love's ways. How much of the money paid to CGI will find its way back south into the DNC's coffers or Obama & Co's pockets after it wends its way north into Canada? Its the Chicago way, one of Obama's political mentors, by extension, was Al Capone.

Last edited:
1. That was then:

2. This is now:

PC Free Zone

Well, Sarandon has a valid point. Jesus definitely managed to get the community organized AGAINST Himself. It would seem Obama is doing the same thing. LOL.

Wait!

And now a word of support in favor of our President.

Yes, he has been labelled as "incompetent" by major members of his own party....

....and there is no doubt he has earned same.

But!....everything is relative....and in comparison to to the following folks, Obama takes a back seat (is that racist???)

For there is no incompetence higher, wider, nor deeper, than that shown by the voters who put him in office.

Wait!
I take that back.

Even more incompetent, useless, bungling, you name it......than any dolts who still support the Windbag-in-Chief.

My humble suggestion

Stop running against Obama. Because:

1) He can't run again
2) He's kicked your ass every time you have run against him.

Run against some one who is actually running and some one you can beat.

My humble suggestion

1) He can't run again

I can see why you're humble.

...you have every reason to be.

My humble suggestion

1) He can't run again

There's always impeachment to gain some satisfaction by. Then we can listen to John McCain, Lindsay Graham, Mitch McConnell et al telling us we cant do that because we'll have rioting in the streets.

You deal with rioters remorselessly and relentlessly. America didn't deserve the government it got with Obama.

Forum List

Back