Obama vs Clinton..Best Liar

Gas was 4.00 before the economy melted down, MORON.

Bush had the NSA on secrecy steroids- Obama just added judicial and congressional oversight, DINGBAT.

Gas was $1.84 when Bush left office..

The NSA and what they've done over the past 5 years is still Bush's responsibility..:lol:

And the economy was hemorrhaging hundreds of thousands of jobs every month when he left office too.

Support the repeal of the Patriot act.

Bush had the NSA on secrecy steroids- Obama just added judicial and congressional oversight, DINGBAT.

The NSA and what they've done over the past 5 years is still Bush's responsibility..:lol:

01/30/2001 9.061 14.58 1.6090

10/19/2008 13.434 47.01 3.4990

And it would have stayed at that price had not all those workers stopped driving into work and caused a glut in refined product.........

But you can't really blame Bush for our addiction to cheap foreign sources of energy.

I believe being a liar is a requirement for being a democrat.

being a liar is a requirement for being a Politician.....of any party....and they may start as good guys....but 5-6 years in....they start lying more and more....hence they should not be there more than say 10 years....

ANY Pub is a bigger liar than any Dem- your whole party is based on the lie that you give a damn about anything but money, the greedy idiot rich, and power...Pub dupes...

Bush and Cheney were GREAT at giving impressions that were total lies without being caught. IN 2003, 70-80 per cent of Americans believed Saddam was involved in 9/11 and was close to having nukes. Most hater dupes STILL DO lol...the ones on USMB are the ''informed'' ones LOL.. In the bs, jingoistic, revenge atmosphere of the time, it was political suicide to vote against Iraq war powers...then Bush's bs was revealed to most LOL..

85 per cent are getting cancelled, you MORON LOL. This is all about the 5 per cent who need to go on the exchanges, FOOL.

google- Obama's "You Can Keep Your Plan" Failed To Anticipate How Much Americans Love Cheap Crappy Plans That Cover Nothing

THESE INSURERS could have just fixed their BS plans, ya know, the greedy a-holes- good riddance...NO LIE.

you are not qualified to discuss this Frankie.....you are way too brainwashed....you told me more than once....Democrats do not lie....

And the economy was hemorrhaging hundreds of thousands of jobs every month when he left office too.

Support the repeal of the Patriot act.

As I recall the last 2yrs. of the Bush Administration Pelosi & Reid were way too busy undermining Bush, our economy and our soldiers. They were more interested in the coming election to bother about over-sight and the cares of the American people including gas prices and the housing bubble.

Also recall that Democrats/Pelosi/Reid refused to allow any new domestic oil production or refinery construction and they refused to allow oil production in the Gulf Coast. Better for the coming election is my guess..Obama isn't faced with these difficulties and gas prices are $4.16 in my area of California.

Obama likes the Patriot Act..perhaps a re-education camp is coming your way..:lol:

Last edited:
You dupes now think all insured might get cancelled- it's 5 per cent, with crappe insurance or Cadillac plans that insurers could have fixed, not cancelled...the doctors leaving are dupes too...I've talked to a sample...

The worst parts of the Patriot Act HAVE basically been repealed, or blocked by Pubs and blue dogs...no more torture, few renditionS, Gitmo 3/4 empty, congressional and judicial oversights- WHERE THE FEQ WERE YOU HYPOCRITES UNDER BOOOSH AND WHEN PUBS WERE BLOCKING....JUST NEVER TOLD ANYTHING BUT BS...CHANGE THE FECKING CHANNEL...

Last edited:
The worst parts of the Patriot Act HAVE basically been repealed, or blocked by Pubs and blue dogs...no more torture, few renditionS, Gitmo 3/4 empty, congressional and judicial oversights- WHERE THE FEQ WERE YOU HYPOCRITES UNDER BOOOSH AND WHEN PUBS WERE BLOCKING....JUST NEVER TOLD ANYTHING BUT BS...CHANGE THE FECKING CHANNEL...

Dude, you're typing like you're on crack. You can't even form a coherent sentence.

Sincerely, hater dupe, whatever the FEQ that means.

Nothing compares to the "weapons of mass destruction" whopper.

Which one?

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source
"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998 | Source
"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998 | Source
"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998 | Source
"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998 | Source

And, I have lots more!

Bush and Cheney were GREAT at giving impressions that were total lies without being caught. IN 2003, 70-80 per cent of Americans believed Saddam was involved in 9/11 and was close to having nukes. Most hater dupes STILL DO lol...the ones on USMB are the ''informed'' ones LOL.. In the bs, jingoistic, revenge atmosphere of the time, it was political suicide to vote against Iraq war powers...then Bush's bs was revealed to most LOL...but thanks for the bs pub propaganda/spam...

I have put FrancoHFW on my ignore list since nothing he has ever posted has contributed anything to this board. It is an extreme waste of time even scrolling through his inane ramblings.

If you put Hillary & Bill together they win but individually Obama wins and is by far the greatest threat to America.

I made this comparison in another thread, you must have read it:cool: Obama's a much better liar.. He believes his own lies

I'm sorry I didn't, otherwise I wouldn't have started the thread...I'm sorry about that..:redface:

Forum List

Back