Obama vows to veto short-term bill

He said earlier this week he is tired of these short term fixes and wants the budget. The ball is in the republican's court and they want a shutdown.

wonder why he hasn't been kicking the demonRats asses cause they haven't passed a budget for two years??? ever ask yourself the HARD questions or do you just sit around drinking kool aid all day??

He said earlier this week he is tired of these short term fixes and wants the budget. The ball is in the republican's court and they want a shutdown.

wonder why he hasn't been kicking the demonRats asses cause they haven't passed a budget for two years??? ever ask yourself the HARD questions or do you just sit around drinking kool aid all day??

I vote for the kool-aid.:lol:

If he is so tired of the short term fixes why isn't he meeting with Congress to work out a deal? Is running for reelection more important than making sure the government has an actual budget?

Looks like obama is the man of NO now

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah, right. Obama's the man of NO, after he and Senate Dems agreed to the 33 billion that the GOP originally asked for. The GOP is now saying NO to Boehner's own proposal :confused:

Keep living in dreamland, folks. It's where you belong.

They originally asked for 100 Billion. DumbAss.

Jesus Christ, you're an idiot. I already owned you on this point in another thread. Want some more? Ok, here you go.

They promised their constituents 100 billion. They vowed to cut 100 billion. They can ask for that amount all they want. That doesn't mean they get it. In case you didn't notice, the GOP controls only ONE house of Congress. The GOP originally agreed to 33 billion, but now they won't take it. The GOP needs to learn that compromise doesn't mean they get their way 100%. So do you.

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah, right. Obama's the man of NO, after he and Senate Dems agreed to the 33 billion that the GOP originally asked for. The GOP is now saying NO to Boehner's own proposal :confused:

Jesus Christ, you're an idiot. I already owned you on this point in another thread. Want some more? Ok, here you go.

They promised their constituents 100 billion. They vowed to cut 100 billion. They can ask for that amount all they want. That doesn't mean they get it. In case you didn't notice, the GOP controls only ONE house of Congress. The GOP originally agreed to 33 billion, but now they won't take it. The GOP needs to learn that compromise doesn't mean they get their way 100%. So do you.

I doubt seriously you own your toilet bowl. I posted a link to the article from the HIll. Their original number was 100 Billion dollars.. Deal with it. Oh,, and as for the "agreed to bullshit" show me the agreement. Cause Boehner says it never happened. and I tend to believe his version. now if you have his signature on an agreement we'll talk. otherwise deal with it.

Last edited:

If he is so tired of the short term fixes why isn't he meeting with Congress to work out a deal? Is running for reelection more important than making sure the government has an actual budget?

HE MET WITH BOEHNER AND REID LAST NIGHT!!!

If you watched anything but Fake News, you would know this. But you're clueless.

compromise

The past 4 years their was no such thing as compromise. The democrats said take a seat in the back of the bus. They loved to lock the doors to any Republican. So let's play big boy bring your best I am about to kick your sorry mental ass all over these boards.

If you watched anything but Fake News, you would know this. But you're clueless.

again! why didn't the asshole kick some democrat azz for NOT PASSING a budget for the last two years??? answer that and you may gain some of your credibility back otherwise you just whine.

I doubt seriously you own your toilet bowl. I posted a link to the article from the HIll. Their original number was 100 Billion dollars.. Deal with it. Oh,, and as for the "agreed to bullshit" show me the agreement. Cause Boehner says it never happened. and I tend to believe his version. now if you have his signature on an agreement we'll talk. otherwise deal with it.

So, you're saying you're my toilet bowl? :lol::lol::lol: Okaaay....Open up and say ahhh

The President is putting his foot down and telling Congress to stop playing around with week long extensions and get a budget passed. I fail to see anything wrong with this. The way things are going, we're going to be looking at week long extensions for the rest of the fiscal year, and by that point we'll be using week long expenditures into the next year. There's no reason to tolerate that kind of legislation. They need to get the budget done in its entirety. Not one more week. They've had plenty of one more weeks. For God's sake, if nothing else take the same week long expenditures and multiply them by as many weeks as are left in the fiscal year.

again! why didn't the asshole kick some democrat azz for NOT PASSING a budget for the last two years??? answer that and you may gain some of your credibility back otherwise you just whine.

I am not whining. I don't know why we didn't pass a budget last year, probably had a lot to do with the republicans I am sure. But regardless, republicans are the ones at fault in this shutdown.

I am not whining. I don't know why we didn't pass a budget last year, probably had a lot to do with the republicans I am sure. But regardless, republicans are the ones at fault in this shutdown.

omgawd.:lol:

Cut 61 billion that we can't afford anyway and there won't be one.

So you're willing to hold America hostage for your outrageous demands? I see. But you love America right?

What is outrageous about cutting 61 billion that we cant afford from the budget? Heck, we should be cutting trillions.

Are you so eager to bankrupt this nation? You really think that benefits the nation? Some love you have.

It was because you guys never bothered proposing a budget, because you knew if you did, youd be attacked for spending so damn much during election season.

omgawd.:lol:

Tell me about it. He has no clue why anything is happening, but it's the Republican's fault anyway.

So, you're saying you're my toilet bowl? :lol::lol::lol: Okaaay....Open up and say ahhh

her saying you don't own a toilet bowl is not the same as saying she is your toilet bowl. Do you think stupid all the time, or are you showing off to impress other liberals?

Forum List

Back