Obama vows to veto short-term bill

Jesus Christ, you're an idiot. I already owned you on this point in another thread. Want some more? Ok, here you go.

They promised their constituents 100 billion. They vowed to cut 100 billion. They can ask for that amount all they want. That doesn't mean they get it. In case you didn't notice, the GOP controls only ONE house of Congress. The GOP originally agreed to 33 billion, but now they won't take it. The GOP needs to learn that compromise doesn't mean they get their way 100%. So do you.

I doubt seriously you own your toilet bowl. I posted a link to the article from the HIll. Their original number was 100 Billion dollars.. Deal with it. Oh,, and as for the "agreed to bullshit" show me the agreement. Cause Boehner says it never happened. and I tend to believe his version. now if you have his signature on an agreement we'll talk. otherwise deal with it.

So, you're saying you're my toilet bowl? :lol::lol::lol: Okaaay....Open up and say ahhh

I dropped 400 turds for that nastiness.

HE MET WITH BOEHNER AND REID LAST NIGHT!!!

If you watched anything but Fake News, you would know this. But you're clueless.

again! why didn't the asshole kick some democrat azz for NOT PASSING a budget for the last two years??? answer that and you may gain some of your credibility back otherwise you just whine.

I am not whining. I don't know why we didn't pass a budget last year, probably had a lot to do with the republicans I am sure. But regardless, republicans are the ones at fault in this shutdown.

No,, they aren't,, drink you some more kool aid. We wouldn't be where we are right now if the demonRats had done their jobs.

I doubt seriously you own your toilet bowl. I posted a link to the article from the HIll. Their original number was 100 Billion dollars.. Deal with it. Oh,, and as for the "agreed to bullshit" show me the agreement. Cause Boehner says it never happened. and I tend to believe his version. now if you have his signature on an agreement we'll talk. otherwise deal with it.

So, you're saying you're my toilet bowl? :lol::lol::lol: Okaaay....Open up and say ahhh

her saying you don't own a toilet bowl is not the same as saying she is your toilet bowl. Do you think stupid all the time, or are you showing off to impress other liberals?

It's joke, fuck-stain. Pull your head from your partisan ass for two seconds.

her saying you don't own a toilet bowl is not the same as saying she is your toilet bowl. Do you think stupid all the time, or are you showing off to impress other liberals?

That was funny. Do you want to hear another joke?
Your post, all of them.

That was funny. Do you want to hear another joke?
Your post, all of them.

Funny because your slow ass is too stupid to understand them? I wouldn't call that funny. Just sad.

I hope every liberal in here, and every Dem, Who said Obama would be serious about cutting the Deficit. Is ready to say I'm Sorry!! The man is fighting over a fucking Tiny cut, Even the high number of 61 Billion is Nothing compared to the 1.6 Trillion dollar deficit this year. Yet Obama is willing to go to war with the republicans because he thinks only 33 Billion is better.

Absolute sheer unadulterated lunacy. At this rate by the time they Balance the budget we will all be dead and buried and the National Debt will be 100 Trillion.

Avert the inevitable debt crisis now, or pay dearly later. the time for paying lip service to the idea, then squabbling over whether you should cut 2% or 4% is over. Fuck Obama, Fucks the Dems, and Fuck the Republicans if you ask me. I hoped Obama was serious when he said we have to get our Budget in order, I hoped the Republicans were serious. Clearly I was wrong on both counts.

Last edited:
Democrats have stepped on it and in it. they are now playing damage control. Unfortunately this is one area they are expert at. Obama will not veto the bill because he has probably already told Reid not to pass it in the Senate.

Democrats have stepped on it and in it. they are now playing damage control. Unfortunately this is one area they are expert at. Obama will not veto the bill because he has probably already told Reid not to pass it in the Senate.

Are you suggesting more closed door deals by the democrats? say it ain't so.

Nope, they have to deal with republicans now, they don't have to bribe their own on this one.

Nope, they have to deal with republicans now, they don't have to bribe their own on this one.

Lest we forget obamacare the louisiana purchase and the cornhusker deal?

I hope every liberal in here, and every Dem, Who said Obama would be serious about cutting the Deficit. Is ready to say I'm Sorry!! The man is fighting over a fucking Tiny cut, Even the high number of 61 Billion is Nothing compared to the 1.6 Trillion dollar deficit this year. Yet Obama is willing to go to war with the republicans because he thinks only 33 Billion is better.

When you put it that way, I have to wonder why the GOP is willing to go to war with the Democrats over what, according to you, is essentially a trivial cut.

They've already passed 2 of these extensions. Obama told them before that he wouldn't consider signing a third one.

Nope, I think that these temporary measures are nothing but grandstanding politics by the GOP.

And yeah.....Boehner should look out, because Cantor does want his job, even though Cantor knows squat about how a bill becomes a law.

If the gov't shuts down, the GOP can expect a worse bloodbath in 2012 than the shellacking the Dems just took.

Oh yeah.......if you want to see what the result of the GOP's plans backfiring on them, just look at WI and the turnout they had to get rid of Walker's SC judge.

no, don't think so.

Poll: Americans split on shutdown blame game
mug.steinhauser By: CNN Deputy Political Director Paul Steinhauser

Washington (CNN) – Americans are divided over whether President Barack Obama or congressional Republicans would shoulder more of the blame if there's a government shutdown later this week, according to two new national polls.

A Washington Post poll released Monday indicates that 37 percent of the public says Republicans in Congress would be more to blame for a shutdown of some government services and offices, with an equal amount saying the Obama administration would be more at blame, and 15 percent saying both sides would equally shoulder the blame.

A Pew Research Center survey also released Monday has almost identical numbers. Thirty-nine percent of people questioned in the Pew poll say congressional Republicans would be more at blame, with 36 percent saying the Obama administration, and 16 percent saying both sides would be blamed.

more at-

Poll: Americans split on shutdown blame game – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Forum List

Back