Obama "Very Interested" In Raising Taxes Through Executive Action

Just answer the question. What funds any level of government spending? Do you honestly believe it is funded by "printing money"? Please tell me otherwise lol

Tell me you deny the federal gov't funds its OVERSPENDING by borrowing or printing more money.
Um borrowing money yes certainly. Printing money? Lol not even close

Really? What limit do you see to our gov't's ability to print money? Either way - print or borrow - it is used to fund gov't OVERSPENDING.
Just answer this question: what funds any level of government spending? Our badass military? Hell your local police force? Highways?

There's is much more than that to federal gov't spending and when it exceeds tax revenues it is OVERSPENDING. You loony lefties can't even say the fuckin' word. Try it ... OVERSPENDING.
I don't understand why you aren't computing what I am saying lol. Yes you douche over spending is a problem but so is egregious tax cuts. Even without Bush and Obama's crazy defense spending, Bush's tax cuts added 4 trillion to our national debt. We need to cut spending AND raise taxes.

They get paid millions because they are worth it. You get paid minimum wage because your entire skill set is "would you like fries with that".

If obie tries to EO tax law and we let that happen this country is truly fucked and heading for another civil war.
The Walton fucks are worth it? LMAO for what? Having a granddaddy who made a business...give me a fucking break. I have never worked fast food and never will.

Why are you jealous over someone elses money? so heres how it should work right? people should create a business, work hard , make it successful, and if they do , someone from government will determine when its time to take it away from them. Sounds great, but people from the government have their head up their ass and will show favoritism to Corporations who do them favors etc . And you want to give a President executive power to do this? You really want to live in Argentina dont you? I bet you wont like it when its not a Democrat president.

Tell me you deny the federal gov't funds its OVERSPENDING by borrowing or printing more money.
Um borrowing money yes certainly. Printing money? Lol not even close

Really? What limit do you see to our gov't's ability to print money? Either way - print or borrow - it is used to fund gov't OVERSPENDING.
Just answer this question: what funds any level of government spending? Our badass military? Hell your local police force? Highways?

There's is much more than that to federal gov't spending and when it exceeds tax revenues it is OVERSPENDING. You loony lefties can't even say the fuckin' word. Try it ... OVERSPENDING.
I don't understand why you aren't computing what I am saying lol. Yes you douche over spending is a problem but so is egregious tax cuts. We need to cut spending AND raise taxes.

Whoa! Evidently you still can't say (or type) gov't OVERSPENDING but evidently the need to "cut spending" has finally sunk in. Anyway, I computed what you were saying way back at post #57 and nothing explains the loony leftist mindset better than the concept of an "egregious" tax cut:

God willing he'll raise taxes. I hope he does.

These rich cocksuckers may have started the business but they ain't the ones selling the shit and making the shit to sell those slave laborers they call employees are.They deserve better.
Their the ones that took their life savings and invested it in creating a business. If all it takes is starting a business and you will be rich why the fuck don't you just start one? Why doesn't every minimum wage worker like you simply start your own business and begin raking in the cash? You are after all the primary reason this lazy fuck of an owner is rich right? He didn't do anything it was all you. Quit your fucking job and start your own business, it should be easy and according to you it's not even earned.
They DID NOT. Their grand daddy did. They got lucky and were born into that family. Must be nice. We will run this country my boy...like it or not we are winning.

So how are you planning on "running the country" without a tax base?

They get paid millions because they are worth it. You get paid minimum wage because your entire skill set is "would you like fries with that".

If obie tries to EO tax law and we let that happen this country is truly fucked and heading for another civil war.
The Walton fucks are worth it? LMAO for what? Having a granddaddy who made a business...give me a fucking break. I have never worked fast food and never will.
They own the business that their grandfather started and now they keep it operating at a profitable level while providing a shit load of people with your skill level employed.
ROFLMAO....it must be so hard to run that company and no THEY do not run it...a CEO runs it...They just collect profit from the slave labor crap made overseas. They "employ" people on slave wages,no benefits who must use food stamps and TANF to get by. Obama PLEASE use EO to jack taxes up!

Do you shop at Walmart?

Right after he clocks out.

Wouldn't this be something a King would do?
Must take action when congress is just interested in giving more tax breaks and money to the rich and telling the poor to go fuck themselves. I HOPE Obama declares martial law or finds some way to get a 3rd term.

I hope he does as well. It'd be open season on pukes like you.

And, of course, when the next Republican president uses the same power to unilaterally LOWER taxes, you'll be screaming bloody murder, but unable to do anything about it, because you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Wouldn't this be something a King would do?
Must take action when congress is just interested in giving more tax breaks and money to the rich and telling the poor to go fuck themselves. I HOPE Obama declares martial law or finds some way to get a 3rd term.

I hope he does as well. It'd be open season on pukes like you.

And, of course, when the next Republican president uses the same power to unilaterally LOWER taxes, you'll be screaming bloody murder, but unable to do anything about it, because you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

I think you meant "they'll" be screaming.
I always wait for a conservative to get in office and lower the capital gains tax before I cash in on anything.
It fucks the poor out of more money that way.

Lol @ the angry republican.He know's social justice is coming to America.
God willing he'll raise taxes. I hope he does.
Why?
We are 18 trillion in debt. Besides over spending, Bush's tax cuts contribute greatly to it. We need to build a stronger revenue stream. Our infrastructure is crumbling. The only way to fix it is tax hikes. And contrary to what RWs like to believe, high taxes on the wealthy is good for the economy. A healthy public education system and infrastructure system improves the middle class - the driving force of the economy.

I really dont care if it's good for the economy. Which I doubt.

Forum List

Back