Obama "Very Interested" In Raising Taxes Through Executive Action

Lol @ the angry republican.He know's social justice is coming to America.
And what exactly does social justice look like?

A whole lot like theft.
Yes a living wage for underpaid workers is theft, while the CEO's are making millions and billions..THAT is more like theft. Workers make,sell,stock the product but get the least amount of income from it.

:lmao:You dont think I actually give a shit about the working poor do you?
They are there to be exploited.

They get paid millions because they are worth it. You get paid minimum wage because your entire skill set is "would you like fries with that".

If obie tries to EO tax law and we let that happen this country is truly fucked and heading for another civil war.

Barry's primary goal of crippling the American economy and system of government. is through redistribution of wealth. Read the community organizer's autobiographies.

"I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money.” — Barack Hussein Obama Jr.

White House eyes executive action for possible corporate tax hikes Fox News

Three of the tax breaks were created through administrative actions or regulations which Sanders argues would allow Obama to reverse them through executive powers.

I wonder if anyone whined about a "dictator" when these tax breaks were created administratively.
It isnt the same thing.
All bills to raise revenue must originate in the House. Thats the Constitution.
You have no clue about the Constitution.

If a President writes an administrative action, the next President can void it.

THAT is the Constitution.

They get paid millions because they are worth it. You get paid minimum wage because your entire skill set is "would you like fries with that".

If obie tries to EO tax law and we let that happen this country is truly fucked and heading for another civil war.
Just another power he'll leave to Jeb.

Three of the tax breaks were created through administrative actions or regulations which Sanders argues would allow Obama to reverse them through executive powers.

I wonder if anyone whined about a "dictator" when these tax breaks were created administratively.
It isnt the same thing.

Where is administrative action found in the Constitution?
Yeah, you've really distinguished yourself the last couple of days. I used to think you were smart but often misguided.

B_RLyiRU0AAYKo0.jpg

Robert Redford to CNN on the government shutdown The future should belong more to women - Zap2it News Features

The Walton fucks are worth it? LMAO for what? Having a granddaddy who made a business...give me a fucking break. I have never worked fast food and never will.
They own the business that their grandfather started and now they keep it operating at a profitable level while providing a shit load of people with your skill level employed.
The thing about that is many people are over skilled for their positions in life but they are kept their due to the controlling nature of things. Yes owners provide and deal with a lot of crap, but does it really entitle them to soooo much more worldly possessions and wealth that really do nothing more than create greed, envy, and criminalistics ways? Everyone works hard and most people choose where they want to be. Most people don't choose to fall into wealth and the ones who create it still don't work much harder than the average person. Granted they have more knowledge and understand things better but does that really make them more entitled?

It isnt the same thing.

And, if a president raises taxes by executive action, another president can CUT taxes via the same method.

It is just amazing to see liberals defend the idea that Obama should raise taxes via executive order. They simply don't care that such an action would brazenly violate the Constitution, not to mention the fact that Obama has already raised a slew of taxes.

This is how nations slide into dictatorship. The erosion of legislative power and the concentration of power in the hands of the chief executive have led to dictatorship over and over again throughout history.

Tell me you deny the federal gov't funds its OVERSPENDING by borrowing or printing more money.
Um borrowing money yes certainly. Printing money? Lol not even close

Really? What limit do you see to our gov't's ability to print money? Either way - print or borrow - it is used to fund gov't OVERSPENDING.
Just answer this question: what funds any level of government spending? Our badass military? Hell your local police force? Highways?

There's is much more than that to federal gov't spending and when it exceeds tax revenues it is OVERSPENDING. You loony lefties can't even say the fuckin' word. Try it ... OVERSPENDING.
I don't understand why you aren't computing what I am saying lol. Yes you douche over spending is a problem but so is egregious tax cuts. Even without Bush and Obama's crazy defense spending, Bush's tax cuts added 4 trillion to our national debt. We need to cut spending AND raise taxes.
I'm curious, how does decreasing tax income equate to increasing the national debt? I'd appreciate you explaining how that math works out. Thanks in advance.

Really? What limit do you see to our gov't's ability to print money? Either way - print or borrow - it is used to fund gov't OVERSPENDING.
Just answer this question: what funds any level of government spending? Our badass military? Hell your local police force? Highways?

There's is much more than that to federal gov't spending and when it exceeds tax revenues it is OVERSPENDING. You loony lefties can't even say the fuckin' word. Try it ... OVERSPENDING.
I don't understand why you aren't computing what I am saying lol. Yes you douche over spending is a problem but so is egregious tax cuts. Even without Bush and Obama's crazy defense spending, Bush's tax cuts added 4 trillion to our national debt. We need to cut spending AND raise taxes.
I'm curious, how does decreasing tax income equate to increasing the national debt? I'd appreciate you explaining how that math works out. Thanks in advance.
You mean how does cutting revenue lead to more debt? Because revenue as a percentage of GDP is near the historic low. We already do not have sufficient revenue to pay the gov's bills. More cutting leads to more borrowing.

The only way that works out is if you totally and completely reject even the idea of spending less money year to year.

You mean how does cutting revenue lead to more debt? Because revenue as a percentage of GDP is near the historic low. We already do not have sufficient revenue to pay the gov's bills. More cutting leads to more borrowing.

Or, if we were smart, less spending.

No shit. How many fucking times do i have to say that I agree we have a spending problem? My point is we also have a serious revenue problem as well.

No shit. How many fucking times do i have to say that I agree we have a spending problem? My point is we also have a serious revenue problem as well.

You're not the only one reading this.

If our debt surpasses our income, a far better, more intelligent solution would be to decrease the debt. If we don't raise enough revenue to pay the bills, we should probably refrain from creating more bills, don't you think? This nation will never balance a budget by spending like drunken sailors in port and then robbing the next generation to pay for such profligate waste.

Great idea! Let's take more cash out of the hands of those who earn it and give it to the federal gov't to flush down the toile ... I mean to redistribute to "worthy" causes.
Idiots.

The thing about that is many people are over skilled for their positions in life but they are kept their due to the controlling nature of things. Yes owners provide and deal with a lot of crap, but does it really entitle them to soooo much more worldly possessions and wealth that really do nothing more than create greed, envy, and criminalistics ways? Everyone works hard and most people choose where they want to be. Most people don't choose to fall into wealth and the ones who create it still don't work much harder than the average person. Granted they have more knowledge and understand things better but does that really make them more entitled?

On a day filled with whiny, sniveling loony leftist posts on this thread yours rings the bell as the silliest, and I mean that with all due respect. Those who are "over skilled" have the right and the opportunity to get a better job or, if they are up to the task, start their own business. Those who make good money have the right to enjoy it without your jealous eyeballs watching their wallets and I can't believe anyone could be so stupid as to claim "everyone works hard." Let me guess ... you're 14 years old, right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back