Obama v Romney

O'romneyOBushma are all the same puppet. lmao... with the same core policies. Of course all of the people too dumb to realize this (libz and conz) will be the first douches out there voting for them.. hahaha

Worst posters ever, those that claim all are alike. Truth is they are looking for relative culpability, instead of loyalty or loyal dissent. Romney and Obama aren't close on domestic or foreign issues. Then again Obama does resemble Bush in many ways, for the simple reason he was clueless at the beginning and still is from the way he's running his 'new campaign, 'the we're meaner now, cause the Republicans have been nasty.'

not according to the polls ... according to the polls Obama and romeny for foreign issue Obama 56% romney 36% ... in the domestic issue Obama at 51% and romney at 39% ... that's the last polling that Ive seen so its apparent you're not paying attention... that you are speaking in a biased way

O'romneyOBushma are all the same puppet. lmao... with the same core policies. Of course all of the people too dumb to realize this (libz and conz) will be the first douches out there voting for them.. hahaha

Worst posters ever, those that claim all are alike. Truth is they are looking for relative culpability, instead of loyalty or loyal dissent. Romney and Obama aren't close on domestic or foreign issues. Then again Obama does resemble Bush in many ways, for the simple reason he was clueless at the beginning and still is from the way he's running his 'new campaign, 'the we're meaner now, cause the Republicans have been nasty.'

Has O'Bummer found a Bush policy he didn't lovingly continue yet? I didn't like Bush and don't like the Black Bush either. What I don't get is how libz who didn't like Bush can now support Bush policies since Obummer is running them and why conz are so against Bush policies now when Obummer is running them... :lol:

I feel you have no idea in what you're talking about ... the only policy that obama has kept is the bush tax cuts that's it ... the rest of the policies that bush has enacted are past law until you remove that past law, which he can't because of all the filibustering coming from the right, nothing will change... yes he has found many policies that he doesn't like ....

Annie,

You are really a keen political analyst. You make such a compelling argument for how Romney should run his campaign.......if we were not living in reality.

The idea that Obama has fucked up the economy and screwed up our foreign policy is a fantasy that only those in the bubble will vote on.

• [*]now here's a dreamer

An interesting read:

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Print Article

I'm a conservative, with current day called, 'libertarian leanings.' Maybe stronger leanings than Romney would be comfortable with, nevertheless...

Here's some advice:

Hit Obama hard as executive:

1. Healthcare-keep bringing it up and the resulting debt. FOCUS on how it wasted time and illustrated his inexperience. Wasted goodwill.

2. The Economy-By every measure the American people are in worse shape than when he was inaugurated. His policies and focus of new ones have exacerbated the problems. That's on him, not Congress.

3. Foreign Policy-IS the US in better shape with ME, Africa than before 2009? How? In every measure the US has lost standing, faced a loss of face, and made the world less safe.

Then for the Democrats, Congressional and Executive:

1. How dare you not get a budget passed, while ratcheting a debt unimaginable 5 years ago? Projections are so much worse for the next President and Congress. How dare you!

2. What about the DOJ? Ashcroft may have been stupidly thrown cloths over statues, but not statutes, as Holder has done. Fast and Furious anyone? The Democrats in Congress stand mute in front of the blatant racism in the DOJ.

here's why your post is worthless right at the front of your post ... first of all you call yourself a conservative with libertarian leanings ... here's what this says to me... less government ... meaning that libertarians believe that a government should only tax for fire department, police department, and the defense of the country that's it .... name any country that has used a libertarian government at all ... that answer would be none ... Why because that country would fail....

now the conservative side of the government... if they could do this without losing their house and senate members, they would kill social security, medicade, medcare ... they would remove every regulation for banking, health insurance, insurance... because they feel regulations of any kind are wrong ... they thing if a company cheats its customers the custormer will go some where else ...

this I can't support ... as long as republicans and libertarian believe this I cant support them in any manner ... right at the front of your post you lost every bit of my attention... I'm Against it with every fiber of my being

Well you're wrong.

Somalia is trying it.

you got ant proof at all that I'm wrong ??? so tell us all here Paul Ryan doesn't wants to end medicare... tell us he doesn't wants to end social security... go and read ryan's bill ...then come back here and show us where I'm wrong..;.

next: tell us all here where has any government had a libertarian government ... if there is name it ... then I can say well maybe your right ....right now as I see it, you have no idea in what you're talking about

yep. give me Dr. Ron Paul then i have a reason to go out and VOTE!!!! :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3PZSLjhmA]Ron Paul talks about secession... in front of the Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

You can have him..

Maybe this racist seccessionist asshole can form a new country. Call it Paultopia.

Islands for Sale, Private Islands, Luxury Real Estate

^ and YOU can have Romneybama! Fucking idiot.. :cuckoo::cool:

you got ant proof at all that I'm wrong ??? so tell us all here Paul Ryan doesn't wants to end medicare... tell us he doesn't wants to end social security... go and read ryan's bill ...then come back here and show us where I'm wrong..;.

next: tell us all here where has any government had a libertarian government ... if there is name it ... then I can say well maybe your right ....right now as I see it, you have no idea in what you're talking about

Sure..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi_wZMYY_PM]Irtokte Gun market in Mogadishu, Somalia - YouTube[/ame]

That's a Somalia gun market. No cops..just complete laissez-faire corporatism. Somalia is a wonderful example of liberatarian governance.

yep. give me Dr. Ron Paul then i have a reason to go out and VOTE!!!! :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3PZSLjhmA]Ron Paul talks about secession... in front of the Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

You can have him..

Maybe this racist seccessionist asshole can form a new country. Call it Paultopia.

Thankfully the racist seccessionist anti-american lunatic doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of ever becoming President of the United States. And it's puzzling why he even tries since he hates the country so much.

:eusa_whistle:

Ron Paul talks about secession... in front of the Confederate Flag - YouTube

You can have him..

Thankfully the racist seccessionist anti-american lunatic doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of ever becoming President of the United States. And it's puzzling why he even tries since he hates the country so much.

did you even Graduate from high school numb nuts? :lol:

You check out the video?

This ain't about me..it's about your crazy as a loon, racist seccessionist hero..Dr. Paul. He calmly..in front of the old stars and bars, brays on about the virtue of seccession, that the civil war was unnecessary because the North should have offered a "fair price" to buy out all the slaves.

Good stuff.

You check out the video?

This ain't about me..it's about your crazy as a loon, racist seccessionist hero..Dr. Paul. He calmly..in front of the old stars and bars, brays on about the virtue of seccession, that the civil war was unnecessary because the North should have offered a "fair price" to buy out all the slaves.

Good stuff.

okay, so you have all the facts. my bad. you must be a true patriot.. :eusa_liar:

Afica and the ME are now under the thumb of the Muslim Brotherhood.

So do Libya, Tunisia and Egypt have better or worse governments now than 2 years back?

In Libya and Tunisia, clearly better. In Egypt, probably better.

btw, There are 51 countries in Africa. Of those, around 40 are not Islamic. Of the remaining 11, the MB are active in 5 countries. The only country they have any major control in is Egypt.

under the dictators most people were equal and violence only came from the military and police

now

women are dogs
sunnis and shittes are popping off at each other
christians are on the to kill list

seems kinda no duh, to me.

under the dictators most people were equal and violence only came from the military and police

now

women are dogs

It may look like that on ABC or Fox news, but the news only reports 1% of what life is like in countries like Tunisia and Egypt.

Women are not dogs in these countries, and they are not treated like dogs. I'm not saying women have the same rights they do in our countries, and I'm not saying women's rights don't need to be improved, but I think most women in Tunisia and Libya feel much better about life than they did 2 years ago.

I've travelled through I guess 12 or 15 Muslim countries, and been asked my faith many, many times, and never once had a problem. The idea that most Muslims have any negative feelings about Christians is simply a myth.

now

women are dogs

It may look like that on ABC or Fox news, but the news only reports 1% of what life is like in countries like Tunisia and Egypt.

Women are not dogs in these countries, and they are not treated like dogs. I'm not saying women have the same rights they do in our countries, and I'm not saying women's rights don't need to be improved, but I think most women in Tunisia and Libya feel much better about life than they did 2 years ago.

I've travelled through I guess 12 or 15 Muslim countries, and been asked my faith many, many times, and never once had a problem. The idea that most Muslims have any negative feelings about Christians is simply a myth.

Archived-Articles: Islam's Global War against Christianity

Muslim-on-Christian violence expands in Africa

RealClearPolitics - Time to Air Muslim Violence Against Christians

violence against Christians by muslims - Yahoo! Search Results
15,200,000 results

the world disagrees with you

An interesting read:

Obama Targets a Party as Romney Zeroes In on a President

By Erin McPike - May 4, 2012
‹‹Previous Page |1 | 2 | 3 |

Share tweetmeme_style = 'compact'; tweetmeme_url = 'http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/05/04/obama_targets_a_party_as_romney_zeroes_in_on_a_president_114051.html';

Email Print

Comments var addthis_options = 'facebook, twitter, digg, buzz, google, delicious, favorites, myspace, blogger, more'; var addthis_exclude = 'print,email'; var addthis_pub="aramanujan"; ShareShare

President Obama and Mitt Romney are talking around each other these days, and it's easy to see why: The former's message is rooted in party ideology while the latter's is based on his opponent's leadership style.

The difference demonstrates how crystallized opinions have become as the election season begins in earnest. What's more, it shows how badly the Romney campaign wants the election to be a referendum on the president, thus making the incumbent’s management style a focal point of the race. Team Obama, however, wants the sharpest contrast before voters to be the wide gulf between the parties’ core beliefs, in part to stoke fears that a Republican-run White House would roll back the clock on ingrained social reforms.

And so the president targets congressional Republicans to underscore how extreme he believes the GOP has become, while Romney drills down on Obama’s relative lack of executive experience and leaves the rest of the Democratic Party alone. In part, the strategies make sense for both sides, as one is trying to oust an embattled incumbent, but it also is a reminder of the Democratic Party’s broader reach right now compared to the GOP’s smaller tent.

“The sourcing for some of [the Obama campaign’s] biggest hits on Romney is the Paul Ryan budget, not necessarily policies that Romney himself has put forward,” veteran Republican strategist Todd Harris said. “And let’s not forget that Congress itself has a 9 percent approval rating.” (Actually, 14 percent in the RCP Average.)

Harris added, “It’s much harder [for Romney] to saddle the White House with every crazy thing some congressional Democrat might do because the president obviously has his own unique standing and identity.”

Longtime Democratic strategist C.R. Wooters struck similar chords.

For Romney, he said, “when you’re running against a sitting president, you have to take him on personally a lot, and once he engages you, then you’re on the same level.” Wooters continued, “People’s opinions about Obama are pretty solidified,” meaning Team Romney’s messaging “has more to do with Romney sitting at the big kids’ table.”

I'm a conservative, with current day called, 'libertarian leanings.' Maybe stronger leanings than Romney would be comfortable with, nevertheless...

Here's some advice:

1. Healthcare-keep bringing it up and the resulting debt. FOCUS on how it wasted time and illustrated his inexperience. Wasted goodwill.

2. The Economy-By every measure the American people are in worse shape than when he was inaugurated. His policies and focus of new ones have exacerbated the problems. That's on him, not Congress.

3. Foreign Policy-IS the US in better shape with ME, Africa than before 2009? How? In every measure the US has lost standing, faced a loss of face, and made the world less safe.

1. How dare you not get a budget passed, while ratcheting a debt unimaginable 5 years ago? Projections are so much worse for the next President and Congress. How dare you!

2. What about the DOJ? Ashcroft may have been stupidly thrown cloths over statues, but not statutes, as Holder has done. Fast and Furious anyone? The Democrats in Congress stand mute in front of the blatant racism in the DOJ.

I'd stay away from calls of racism against Holder even though it has a lot of truth it. Race issues are too easily demagogued, the libs love it, they are good at spreading "racist" propaganda. We need to stay focused.. Economy, Debt, and the continued increase in the size and scope of the federal government .

An interesting read:

Obama Targets a Party as Romney Zeroes In on a President

By Erin McPike - May 4, 2012
‹‹Previous Page |1 | 2 | 3 |

Share tweetmeme_style = 'compact'; tweetmeme_url = 'http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/05/04/obama_targets_a_party_as_romney_zeroes_in_on_a_president_114051.html';

Email Print

Comments var addthis_options = 'facebook, twitter, digg, buzz, google, delicious, favorites, myspace, blogger, more'; var addthis_exclude = 'print,email'; var addthis_pub="aramanujan"; ShareShare

President Obama and Mitt Romney are talking around each other these days, and it's easy to see why: The former's message is rooted in party ideology while the latter's is based on his opponent's leadership style.

The difference demonstrates how crystallized opinions have become as the election season begins in earnest. What's more, it shows how badly the Romney campaign wants the election to be a referendum on the president, thus making the incumbent’s management style a focal point of the race. Team Obama, however, wants the sharpest contrast before voters to be the wide gulf between the parties’ core beliefs, in part to stoke fears that a Republican-run White House would roll back the clock on ingrained social reforms.

And so the president targets congressional Republicans to underscore how extreme he believes the GOP has become, while Romney drills down on Obama’s relative lack of executive experience and leaves the rest of the Democratic Party alone. In part, the strategies make sense for both sides, as one is trying to oust an embattled incumbent, but it also is a reminder of the Democratic Party’s broader reach right now compared to the GOP’s smaller tent.

“The sourcing for some of [the Obama campaign’s] biggest hits on Romney is the Paul Ryan budget, not necessarily policies that Romney himself has put forward,” veteran Republican strategist Todd Harris said. “And let’s not forget that Congress itself has a 9 percent approval rating.” (Actually, 14 percent in the RCP Average.)

Harris added, “It’s much harder [for Romney] to saddle the White House with every crazy thing some congressional Democrat might do because the president obviously has his own unique standing and identity.”

Longtime Democratic strategist C.R. Wooters struck similar chords.

For Romney, he said, “when you’re running against a sitting president, you have to take him on personally a lot, and once he engages you, then you’re on the same level.” Wooters continued, “People’s opinions about Obama are pretty solidified,” meaning Team Romney’s messaging “has more to do with Romney sitting at the big kids’ table.”

Here's some advice:

I'd stay away from calls of racism against Holder even though it has a lot of truth it. Race issues are too easily demagogued, the libs love it, they are good at spreading "racist" propaganda. We need to stay focused.. Economy, Debt, and the continued increase in the size and scope of the federal government .

Nope. The libs HAVE loved it because the conservatives have feared the charge. An unjust charge.

Romney and his surrogates need to call each and every case of liberal racism out, starting with Obama's need for the 'beer summit', including videos of what he said before it, and the necessity of it.

Include his comments on Trayvon, before facts were in.

Include Holder's decision on New Black Panthers.

Include last week's NYT piece of ready excuses of racism should Obama lose.

Then run many, many ads on how the conservatives want everyone to have a fair chance, to stand up and succeed. How he'll fight for the folks that want each man/woman to have their chance, without race, religion, sex, etc., being the excuse or reason. Truth is, the better woman/man should get the position whether in universities, jobs, etc.

Forum List

Back