Obama Urges Soviet-Style Voting Laws

FYI - BOTH political parties need uninformed voters to win an election, not just the Democrats. Political division keeps politicians in business. As long as we argue over one party being better than the other, we're playing right into the hands of ALL professional politicians. Division is our enemy, and unity is politicians enemy. A united citizenry is the worst fear of professional politicians. They (politicians) know that most voters aren't smart enough to figure it out, so they continue to play one side against the other, laughing and enjoying the show. And, we wonder why this country is in the mess that it's in. Go figure.

A united citizenry is never going to happen. It didn't even happen during the Revolution.

It's time you learned to accept that fact.
FYI - I accepted that fact many years ago, probably before you were born.

Then why do you keep preaching it in this forum?

The bottom line is that our government is never going to be reform through elections. Secession is the only solution.
I do it because people are blind to what's going on. It's obvious by their posts and comments. And, I fully understand the political system. Thanks.

FYI - BOTH political parties need uninformed voters to win an election, not just the Democrats. Political division keeps politicians in business. As long as we argue over one party being better than the other, we're playing right into the hands of ALL professional politicians. Division is our enemy, and unity is politicians enemy. A united citizenry is the worst fear of professional politicians. They (politicians) know that most voters aren't smart enough to figure it out, so they continue to play one side against the other, laughing and enjoying the show. And, we wonder why this country is in the mess that it's in. Go figure.

A united citizenry is never going to happen. It didn't even happen during the Revolution.

The bottom line is that our government is never going to be reform through elections. Secession is the only solution.
I do it because people are blind to what's going on. It's obvious by their posts and comments. And, I fully understand the political system. Thanks.

Sometimes....blind people do amazing shit!

About Mark Wetzel

Whoa!

However corrupt the Republican party is, it's still better than the Democrat party.

Bripat.....the laziest secessionist........EVER!

MjAxMi1hYTY0ZWNmYTg2Yzg3M2M0.png

Sorry bout that,

How are you going to enforce it? Are you going to have the police and military round people take them to the polls and hold them their till they vote and lock them up if they refuse? Just how much control do some of you want the government to have over you?
I think a fine would suffice. Perhaps a tax penalty. That's just my opinion.

1. You're a dumb ass so who cares?
2. Why don't you liberals hand out one hundred dollar bills and get everyone to vote?
3. Yes just offer free money for votes!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bripat.....the laziest secessionist........EVER!

MjAxMi1hYTY0ZWNmYTg2Yzg3M2M0.png

Am I wrong? What are you doing to promote secession? Beating off on a message board?

What do you think I should do, declare my property to be a soveriegn country and stop paying taxes?

You dumb fuck. Using that avatar for years......years after I used it for a few days. As if you own it. Late to the party.....and battling Staph and Mud for dumbest fucker here.

Congrats.

So all you got is that you don't like my avatar?

Sorry bout that,

Of course he does.
There are more Democrats than Republicans, a greater percentage of Republicans vote than the percentage of Democrats that vote.
So obviously ANY Democrat would be all for this.
Yep. America by and large sides with liberal issues, Let's do it.

1. No most Americans are dumb as a fence post, kinda like you, and with the constant drumming into their heads by the free tv stations (abc,nbc, cbs) which are cheap being free, and for stupid America, they would naturally vote for the morons, the democrats.
2. This is just the facts.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

However corrupt the Republican party is, it's still better than the Democrat party.

I see Grant, Harding, Nixon, Reagan. Certified, documented, corrupt administrations. All republicans. It's in the history books. Democrats being corrupt only in your dreams.

Sorry bout that,

Of course he does.
There are more Democrats than Republicans, a greater percentage of Republicans vote than the percentage of Democrats that vote.
So obviously ANY Democrat would be all for this.
Yep. America by and large sides with liberal issues, Let's do it.

1. No most Americans are dumb as a fence post, kinda like you, and with the constant drumming into their heads by the free tv stations (abc,nbc, cbs) which are cheap being free, and for stupid America, they would naturally vote for the morons, the democrats.
2. This is just the facts.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Facts in your head only.

I see Grant, Harding, Nixon, Reagan. Certified, documented, corrupt administrations. All republicans. It's in the history books. Democrats being corrupt only in your dreams.

All Democrat Administrations were corrupt, moron. Republicans just don't have the press on their side covering for them like Democrats do. There has never been an administration as corrupt as the Obama administration. However, every time he breaks a law and wipes his ass on the Constitution, the press just cheers him on.

Exactly what America needs, more low information voters who are manipulated by major media conglomerates to vote. That is the way to get rid of entrenched lobbying interests, brilliant! :lol:

Mandatory voting would spell the end of the republican party. Democrats won the popular votes like in the last election, republicans won due to gerrymandering. And that was an off year election.

If Obumbler forces this, it would require total approval from the Democrat Party - and that would drive millions away from the party! Maybe not to the GOP and that would mean the rise of many secondary parties that have never had a chance.

He isn't forcing anything. He said it is something to think about, and that was pretty much the extent. He also said it would require a constitutional amendment and would be a long term process.

Seriously, sometimes I think if the man scratched his nose people would claim he was going to confiscate everyone's snot.

Google Australia, elections and voting...it will give you an idea of how it works....there anyway

Google Australia, firearms confiscation...it will give you an idea of how it works....there anyway.

gun_confiscation_large.jpg

Last edited:
Why do Republicans always object to people voting?
Because we know turds like you can vote, and that horrifies us.
So, people you disagree with shouldn't be allowed to vote....and you call Obama a totalitarian. What an un-American douche bag.

Democracy always sucks when the unproductive greedy majority finds outs out they can use the government to steal money from the productive. You know, like in health care insurance subsidies.

Forum List

Back