Obama Turned Down 50 Million To Release His College Admissions! Why?

First liberal I've encountered who'd rather have nothing rather than fifty million when trillions are off the table...........

Given that your entire conspiracy is based on nothing.....its clear nothing is what you prefer. But hey, feel free to continue to insinuate an argument you know you can only back with your favorite void:

Nothing.
Based on the fact that he had that bio that said he was born in Kenya.

Yeah, the Obamabots conveniently dismiss that one. Clearly, his Publisher thought he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia. But we're just supposed to believe it was just an innocent mistake. I'm very skeptical, to say the least.

Actually, no. His publisher didn't think he was born in Kenya. Per Miriam Goderich, the woman who compiled the very pamphlet in which the obscure 'bio' appeared, the mistake was an editing error on her part. And Obama never indicated that he was born in Kenya.

Now why would any rational person ignore Miriam Goderich and instead believe you? Especially when both the NY Times and the Chicago Sun Times had already run nationally syndicated articles about Obama, indicating he was born in Hawaii years before the pamphlet was even written.

Ignore as you will. Just doesn't expect us to.
It was in black and white. Why was the accident made. Why didn't they accidentally think he was from Somalia or Timbuktu? Mighty big coincidence it was Kenya.

First liberal I've encountered who'd rather have nothing rather than fifty million when trillions are off the table...........

Given that your entire conspiracy is based on nothing.....its clear nothing is what you prefer. But hey, feel free to continue to insinuate an argument you know you can only back with your favorite void:

Nothing.
Based on the fact that he had that bio that said he was born in Kenya.

Yeah, the Obamabots conveniently dismiss that one. Clearly, his Publisher thought he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia. But we're just supposed to believe it was just an innocent mistake. I'm very skeptical, to say the least.

Actually, no. His publisher didn't think he was born in Kenya. Per Miriam Goderich, the woman who compiled the very pamphlet in which the obscure 'bio' appeared, the mistake was an editing error on her part. And Obama never indicated that he was born in Kenya.

Now why would any rational person ignore Miriam Goderich and instead believe you? Especially when both the NY Times and the Chicago Sun Times had already run nationally syndicated articles about Obama, indicating he was born in Hawaii years before the pamphlet was even written.

Ignore as you will. Just doesn't expect us to.
It was in black and white. Why was the accident made. Why didn't they accidentally think he was from Somalia or Timbuktu? Mighty big coincidence it was Kenya.

The woman believed he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia. But why did she believe that? Well, that is an incredibly intriguing question. One we'll likely never get an answer for.

Last edited:
The woman believed he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia. But why did she believe that? Well, that is an incredibly intriguing question. One will likely never get an answer for.

It wasn't because of anything Obama told her, as demonstrated by her admission on the topic. You ignore her. Which is just irrational. She wrote the pamphlet herself. She's the world's leading expert on its content.

And there are some ludicrously obvious reasons on why she got that mixed up. Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya. Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii. The former our president's father. The latter our president.

You insist that getting these two mixed up is impossible. Any rational person can see how they're easy to get mixed up.

Face it, Paully. You gobbled another gallon of batshit. And once again you're in the unenviable position of trying to polish a turd of an argument that's contradicted by overwhelming evidence and backed by nothing. So much so that you've been reduced to your old standby: insinuating an argument you know you can't possibly back up.

Try again.

The woman believed he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia. But why did she believe that? Well, that is an incredibly intriguing question. One will likely never get an answer for.

It wasn't because of anything Obama told her, as demonstrated by her admission on the topic. You ignore her. Which is just irrational. She wrote the pamphlet herself. She's the world's leading expert on its content.

And there are some ludicrously obvious reasons on why she got that mixed up. Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya. Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii. The former our president's father. The latter our president.

You insist that getting these two mixed up is impossible. Any rational person can see how they're easy to get mixed up.

Face it, Paully. You gobbled another gallon of batshit. And once again you're in the unenviable position of trying to polish a turd of an argument that's contradicted by overwhelming evidence and backed by nothing. So much so that you've been reduced to your old standby: insinuating an argument you know you can't possibly back up.

Try again.

Yeah but you would say that. You're a loyal programmed Obamabot, no?

I'm someone who follows the evidence. And its the evidence that contradicts you:
"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Why would any rational person ignore Miriam Goderich on the very pamphlet she wrote....and instead believe some random dude on the internet? There is no reason.

And that's why you fail.

So anyone who doesn't ape your silly, fact free conspiracy must be a liberal? Even if they're registered Republicans, elected by Republicans, and campaigned for Republicans?

Laughing....can you understand why your argument is a little...underwhelming?

It's a liberal conspiracy.
Of course it is. And it's purpose is to drive rightards completely batshit insane.

Seems to me this is yet another Librul conspiracy working even better than expected. :mm:

Americans knew everything there was to know about George W. Bush including membership in Yale frat clubs but we don't even know how Barry Sotoro Hussein paid for his Harvard education not to mention his grades which are apparently locked in the same vault as his birth certificate. So much for the "most open administration in history".
Obviously you're unaware of how truly idiotic this is.
Usually low information lefties prefer to use the word "idiotic" rather than having to (groan) research and discuss an issue. Hell, it worked in the 11th grade why doesn't it work now?

Obama's never been called 'Barry Sotoro Hussein'. You were saying about 'research'?

You might want to spend slightly less time babbling about 'low information voters'. And a tad more researching the topic you're attempting to discuss.

His nick-name as a child was Berry.

Later on he sometimes was referred to as Barack Sorato.

Never Berry Sorato.

That's how I knew that his classmate who said that he slept with white men for $$$ was full of crap.

I'm someone who follows the evidence. And its the evidence that contradicts you:
"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Why would any rational person ignore Miriam Goderich on the very pamphlet she wrote....and instead believe some random dude on the internet? There is no reason.

And that's why you fail.

She is a close Obama friend and supporter, no?

And that's why you fail.

And that's why you fail.

Are you claiming Obama told her he was born in Kenya?

Really?

Does anyone know for a certainty where they were born? Does YOUR memory go back that far that you remember the event and how you might have determined, at the moment it happened, where it happened?

Nobody knows where they were born - it's all hearsay.

And that's why you fail.

Maybe he did. Who knows? She obviously believed it to be the case though.

Maybe he did. Who knows? She obviously believed it to be the case though.

She says he didn't and that the error was hers. So you'd have to ignore the woman who wrote the very pamphlet you're citing. And why would any rational person do this?

Especially when Obama's place of birth of Hawaii had already been publicized nationally in both the NY Times and the Chicago Sun Times. It simply makes no sense. And is contradicted by the world's leading authority on the content of that pamphlet: Miriam Goderich.

Really?

Does anyone know for a certainty where they were born? Does YOUR memory go back that far that you remember the event and how you might have determined, at the moment it happened, where it happened?

Nobody knows where they were born - it's all hearsay.

His place of birth has been verified more thoroughly than any president in US history. So if you 'can't be certain' where Obama was born, then you can't be certain where Truman was born. Or Reagan. Or Bush. Or Nixon.

All reasonable doubts were set to rest in 2008 when he released his COLB. Everything since has been unreasonable doubts. And the obligate no one to do anything.

Forum List

Back