Obama Turned Down 50 Million To Release His College Admissions! Why?

Don't you just love the creativity that presented a birth certificate using a typeface (font) that didn't even exist at the alleged time of birth?

You HAVE to love it - if you're a liberal!

The State of Hawaii indicated that the information on the Birth Certificate was accurate. Why would I ignore the State of Hawaii on the information of their own documents and instead believe you?
The state of Hawaii can't indicate shit. You mean A person, probably a very liberal person, in the State of Hawaii lied for the President.

Don't you just love the creativity that presented a birth certificate using a typeface (font) that didn't even exist at the alleged time of birth?

The State of Hawaii indicated that the information on the Birth Certificate was accurate. Why would I ignore the State of Hawaii on the information of their own documents and instead believe you?
The state of Hawaii can't indicate shit. You mean A person, probably a very liberal person, in the State of Hawaii lied for the President.

A Republican Governor confirmed it actually, but do go on.... :popcorn:

Americans knew everything there was to know about George W. Bush including membership in Yale frat clubs but we don't even know how Barry Sotoro Hussein paid for his Harvard education not to mention his grades which are apparently locked in the same vault as his birth certificate. So much for the "most open administration in history".

Oh, Whitehall.....you're a birther too? Obama already released his COLB and his long form birth certificate. With the State of Hawaii affirming his place of birth being Hawaii...

......4 times.

Can you show us any other president who has done this? And if his name were Barry O'Bama whose dad was from Dublin, is there anyone here who thinks his birth certificate would have been under as much scrutiny?
Reminder Dwight D. Eisenhower Had to File His Birth Certificate to Run for President... - Birther Report Obama Release Your Records

Reminder: Dwight D. Eisenhower Had to File His Birth Certificate to Run for President..

We did that earlier, and neither Ike nor any other POTUS candidate "had to" file any such thing.

Offer me 50 million I will release any records you like.

OK. I'm offering you 50 million of Donald T. Rump's money (ten times what he offered O'bama) to release the records of that time with you and you-know-who with that giraffe in Tijuana.

What -- no records?

What are you HIDING!??
:rofl:

Americans knew everything there was to know about George W. Bush including membership in Yale frat clubs but we don't even know how Barry Sotoro Hussein paid for his Harvard education not to mention his grades which are apparently locked in the same vault as his birth certificate. So much for the "most open administration in history".

Oh, Whitehall.....you're a birther too? Obama already released his COLB and his long form birth certificate. With the State of Hawaii affirming his place of birth being Hawaii...

......4 times.

Can you show us any other president who has done this? And if his name were Barry O'Bama whose dad was from Dublin, is there anyone here who thinks his birth certificate would have been under as much scrutiny?
Reminder Dwight D. Eisenhower Had to File His Birth Certificate to Run for President... - Birther Report Obama Release Your Records

Reminder: Dwight D. Eisenhower Had to File His Birth Certificate to Run for President..

We did that earlier, and neither Ike nor any other POTUS candidate "had to" file any such thing.

Actually McCain had to prove he was eligible

......4 times.

Actually McCain had to prove he was eligible

Not true -- actually the Senate passed a resolution, on its own, stating that McCain was eligible, just to put that question to rest.
And it was sponsored by Democrats. Claire McCaskill if memory serves.

Of course the Repubs passed the same kind of resolution about Ob... oh wait...

OK. I'm offering you 50 million of Donald T. Rump's money (ten times what he offered O'bama) to release the records of that time with you and you-know-who with that giraffe in Tijuana.

What -- no records?

What are you HIDING!??
Show me the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aha, so it's true!!!!

Here ya go. No, you don't need to count it, it's all there ... :eusa_liar:

money_2.jpg

What -- no records?

What are you HIDING!??

Aha, so it's true!!!!

money_2.jpg
Like hell I won't count it where is the other 25 million?

Oh, they can. As remember, State officials speaking in the capacity of their offices represent the State. Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of Health of Hawaii has affirmed that she has reviewed Obama's original birth records and Obama was born in the State of Hawaii.

Twice. And remember, Chiyome Fukino was a republican, nominated for office by Republican Governor Linda Lingle who campaigned for John McCain in 2008.

And Registrar of the State of Hawaii Alvin Tanaka confirmed for the Secretaries of State of Arizona and Mississippi that Obama was born in Hawaii and that the information on the birth certificate on the White House website is accurate and matches the original records. In writing.

Twice. With even the Republican Secretary of State of Arizona affirming Obama's eligibility. But they're all 'liberals who lied for the President'? Sorry, but you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

See, you're hamstrung by the belief that anyone who doesn't ape what you say must be a 'liberal'. When in reality, a lot of what you say is just ignorant nonsense. And even many of your fellow conservatives will denounce it as the flotsam it is.

What -- no records?

What are you HIDING!??

Aha, so it's true!!!!

money_2.jpg
Like hell I won't count it where is the other 25 million?

Look closer - that's 2004 money. It's worth twice as much. :eusa_dance:

LOL!!! The cons keep complaining when we talk about Bush, but they still haven't let this go! What's more important, what a president did 6-14 years ago or what someone did in college? Get a clue, folks.
Apparently Obama has something to hide.

I tend to agree. Why the hell would ANYONE not release college transcripts unless there was something to hide.

What that something is who knows since Barry's kept a lock on his. If he didn't have anything in there he didn't want others to see he'd have em all out there for the world to view.

After all he's one smart guy or so he's told.

LOL!!! The cons keep complaining when we talk about Bush, but they still haven't let this go! What's more important, what a president did 6-14 years ago or what someone did in college? Get a clue, folks.
Apparently Obama has something to hide.
Indeed he does!

It is strange he won't release them. There's many theories out there on why. Some believe the Ayers Family actually funded his education. Others believe his education was paid for by way of some sort of Foreign Student program. But who knows? So much about his past is very murky. Not even the most loyal Obamabots really know much about him or his family. He should just release the records and be done with it.

What -- no records?

What are you HIDING!??

Aha, so it's true!!!!

money_2.jpg
Aren't these bills a little long to fit in a wallet?

I tend to agree. Why the hell would ANYONE not release college transcripts unless there was something to hide.

Ask Reagan. When he was asked for them, he said hell no.

What that something is who knows since Barry's kept a lock on his. If he didn't have anything in there he didn't want others to see he'd have em all out there for the world to view.

By 'kept a lock on it', you mean had his transcripts treated like everyone else's? And didn't your ilk say the exact same thing about Obama's Birth Certificate? And yet when it was finally revealed...it was exactly what he said it was. And the 'he has something to hide' narrative turned out to be gibbering idiocy.

But this time its different, huh?

Forum List

Back