Obama Turned Down 50 Million To Release His College Admissions! Why?

It is strange he won't release them.
Its no more strange than when Reagan refused to release his college transcripts.

There's many theories out there on why.

If by 'theories', you mean baseless speculation based on absolutely nothing...then you're right.

Some believe the Ayers Family actually funded his education. Others believe his education was paid for by way of some sort of Foreign Student program. But who knows?

There's not the slightest evidence to back any of the 'theories'. But a complete lack of evidence has never stopped you from offering us innuendo and insinuation for claims you know you can't possibly back up. Innuendo is conspiracy theorists bread and butter, after all.

Facts, not so much.

So much about his past is very murky. Not even the most loyal Obamabots really know much about him or his family. He should just release the records and be done with it.

Yeah, because releasing his birth certificate resolved the birther conspiracy, right?

You are ignoring one major characteristic of you and your ilk: you've already decided what you want to believe, void of actual evidence. Making the presentation of evidence utterly irrelevant to your beliefs, as you'll simply ignore anything that contradicts you.

Makes sense to turn down a mere fifty million when there's trillions in maintaining the facade.....

Makes sense that you would base your beliefs on actual facts and evidence rather than the random bubbles of conspiracy batshyte that come seeping up from the fetid bog of your own imagination.

Clearly 'sense' doesn't have much do to with your process.

First liberal I've encountered who'd rather have nothing rather than fifty million when trillions are off the table...........

Given that your entire conspiracy is based on nothing.....its clear nothing is what you prefer. But hey, feel free to continue to insinuate an argument you know you can only back with your favorite void:

Nothing.

First liberal I've encountered who'd rather have nothing rather than fifty million when trillions are off the table...........

Given that your entire conspiracy is based on nothing.....its clear nothing is what you prefer. But hey, feel free to continue to insinuate an argument you know you can only back with your favorite void:

Nothing.
Based on the fact that he had that bio that said he was born in Kenya.

Nothing.

Yeah, the Obamabots conveniently dismiss that one. Clearly, his Publisher thought he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia. But we're just supposed to believe it was just an innocent mistake. I'm very skeptical, to say the least.

Nothing.

Yeah, the Obamabots conveniently dismiss that one. Clearly, his Publisher thought he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia. But we're just supposed to believe it was just an innocent mistake. I'm very skeptical, to say the least.

Actually, no. His publisher didn't think he was born in Kenya. Per Miriam Goderich, the woman who compiled the very pamphlet in which the obscure 'bio' appeared, the mistake was an editing error on her part. And Obama never indicated that he was born in Kenya.

Now why would any rational person ignore Miriam Goderich and instead believe you? Especially when both the NY Times and the Chicago Sun Times had already run nationally syndicated articles about Obama, indicating he was born in Hawaii years before the pamphlet was even written.

Ignore as you will. Just doesn't expect us to.

Nothing.

Actually, no. His publisher didn't think he was born in Kenya. Per Miriam Goderich, the woman who compiled the very pamphlet in which the obscure 'bio' appeared, the mistake was an editing error on her part. And Obama never indicated that he was born in Kenya.

Now why would any rational person ignore Miriam Goderich and instead believe you? Especially when both the NY Times and the Chicago Sun Times had already run nationally syndicated articles about Obama, indicating he was born in Hawaii years before the pamphlet was even written.

It was in black and white. Why was the accident made. Why didn't they accidentally think he was from Somalia or Timbuktu? Mighty big coincidence it was Kenya.

It was in black and white. Why was the accident made. Why didn't they accidentally think he was from Somalia or Timbuktu? Mighty big coincidence it was Kenya.

Not really. Obama's actual name is Barack Hussein Obama II. His father's name was Barack Hussein Obama......and was born in Kenya. As for why the mistake was made, Miriam Goderich explains it rather elegantly:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Now why would we ignore Miriam Goderich, who was the very woman who edited the pamphlet, and instead believe you? Especially when the NY Times and Chicago Sun Times confirm Obama's birth in Hawaii before the pamphlet was written and his own autobiography confirmed his birth in Hawaii after?

Sorry, Sly....but you're simply ignore what you don't want to believe. Just as you did when you ignore the republican appointed Director of Health of Hawaii, the Republican governor of Hawaii and the Registrar of Hawaii all confirming that Obama was born in Hawaii. And the world continues spinning even when you close your eyes.

Not really. Obama's actual name is Barack Hussein Obama II. His father's name was Barack Hussein Obama......and was born in Kenya. As for why the mistake was made, Miriam Goderich explains it rather elegantly:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Now why would we ignore Miriam Goderich, who was the very woman who edited the pamphlet, and instead believe you? Especially when the NY Times and Chicago Sun Times confirm Obama's birth in Hawaii before the pamphlet was written and his own autobiography confirmed his birth in Hawaii after?

Sorry, Sly....but you're simply ignore what you don't want to believe. Just as you did when you ignore the republican appointed Director of Health of Hawaii, the Republican governor of Hawaii and the Registrar of Hawaii all confirming that Obama was born in Hawaii. And the world continues spinning even when you close your eyes.
Because she's probably a liberal and liberals lie.
Liberals believe the ends justifies the means.

Because she's probably a liberal and liberals lie.

You said the same thing of Republican Linda Lingle and Republican Chiyome Fukino....the former Governor and Director of Health of Hawaii respectively.

Clearly political affiliation isn't the common denominator in your arbitrary rejection of anything they have to say. Its that they don't ape your silly little birther conspiracy. Anyone who doesn't accept your ignorant birther nonsense you reject as a 'liar'.

But why would we ignore any of these people? Why would any rational person?

Nothing.

Umm ... going out on a limb here ... because his family on his father's side is from Kenya?

Nothing.

Then how do you explain this ...

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review

Published: February 6, 1990

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

''The fact that I've been elected shows a lot of progress,'' Mr. Obama said today in an interview. ''It's encouraging.

''But it's important that stories like mine aren't used to say that everything is O.K. for blacks. You have to remember that for every one of me, there are hundreds or thousands of black students with at least equal talent who don't get a chance,'' he said, alluding to poverty or growing up in a drug environment.​

Americans knew everything there was to know about George W. Bush including membership in Yale frat clubs but we don't even know how Barry Sotoro Hussein paid for his Harvard education not to mention his grades which are apparently locked in the same vault as his birth certificate. So much for the "most open administration in history".
Obviously you're unaware of how truly idiotic this is.
Usually low information lefties prefer to use the word "idiotic" rather than having to (groan) research and discuss an issue. Hell, it worked in the 11th grade why doesn't it work now?

Americans knew everything there was to know about George W. Bush including membership in Yale frat clubs but we don't even know how Barry Sotoro Hussein paid for his Harvard education not to mention his grades which are apparently locked in the same vault as his birth certificate. So much for the "most open administration in history".
Obviously you're unaware of how truly idiotic this is.
Usually low information lefties prefer to use the word "idiotic" rather than having to (groan) research and discuss an issue. Hell, it worked in the 11th grade why doesn't it work now?

Obama's never been called 'Barry Sotoro Hussein'. You were saying about 'research'?

You might want to spend slightly less time babbling about 'low information voters'. And a tad more researching the topic you're attempting to discuss.

the replies in this thread are some of the best comedy i have read since i joined this USMB community, thank you all ::

ooooh, BTW liberscum,

:fu: ..................................................... :asshole:S

the replies in this thread are some of the best comedy i have read since i joined this USMB community, thank you all ::

ooooh, BTW liberscum,

:fu: ..................................................... :asshole:S
Aww, now that really hurts. Means about as much as when a dog barks at me.

Obama is the President of the United States of America.

Trump is a Reality TV nutter publicity whore.

It would be beneath the dignity of the office of the President to respond to this National Enquirer stunt.

Perhaps Trump can do something more worthwhile and redeeming, such as searching for Bigfoot.

The president has reacted to this exactly as he should - he has ignored it.

But, whatever happened to the proof Trump said he had that President Obama is not a citizen of the US?

Same question about the proof Arpaio said he had.

Forum List

Back