Obama tops Romney in outsourcing of jobs

Romney invented Obamacare and outsourcing.

He deserves credit for the first and blame for the second.

More BS and denial, any comments of the out sourcing companies the Democrats support or are you just a partisan dumb ass that repeats the Democratic propaganda?

That's all they have done for a long while lol they're already unhinged it should get even better. I enjoy their meltdowns, the psychopathic lies and they're illogical believe that anyone believes these lies is spooky though.

Example Frantic to Congress yesterday "green energy was a huge success."
:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
LOL!! Liberals are such nut jobs, they will find excuses for Obama;s stupidity.

I'm just wondering who they will throw under the bus, Pelosi and/or Schultz?
my guess is they will divert it and not address the issue at all.

Dumb fuck, the dems have tried numerous times to stop offshoring, but of course the america hating GOP trash do what they do best, filibuster anything that doesn't help out the rich or their corporate masters.

GOP Blocks Bill to Punish Companies that Move Jobs Abroad - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

GOP Blocks Bill to Close Offshore Loophole | New York Daily News

Republican Senators Block Anti-Offshoring Bill

Why didn't the Dems do something about it then when they had control from 2008 to 2010?

LOL!! Liberals are such nut jobs, they will find excuses for Obama;s stupidity.

I'm just wondering who they will throw under the bus, Pelosi and/or Schultz?
my guess is they will divert it and not address the issue at all.

Dumb fuck, the dems have tried numerous times to stop offshoring, but of course the america hating GOP trash do what they do best, filibuster anything that doesn't help out the rich or their corporate masters.

GOP Blocks Bill to Punish Companies that Move Jobs Abroad - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

GOP Blocks Bill to Close Offshore Loophole | New York Daily News

Republican Senators Block Anti-Offshoring Bill

Why didn't the Dems do something about it then when they had control from 2008 to 2010?

The whole period where they could have passed things without any Republican help was all of six months between the time Arlen Spectre jumped parties, giving the Dems a filibuster proof majority, and Scott Brown getting elected.

And even then, the problem is, Democrats have a hard time articulating this argument because a lot of them drink from the "Free Trade" koolaid stash as well.

Someone points out that it's not reasonable to make Americans compete with Chinese who work for a $1.00 a day and are beaten if they don't meet quotas, and some idiot screams "Smoot-Hartley! Smoot Hartley!"

Quote: Originally Posted by Chris Romney invented Obamacare and outsourcing.

He deserves credit for the first and blame for the second.

^^ he invented it huh? That's a psychopathic lie

Forum List

Back