Obama tops Romney in outsourcing of jobs

People in Cleveland live in bigger homes, own more cars, have bigger TVs, own mobile devices, have air conditioning, live longer, have better medical care, have more choices of food, pay next to nothing for ling distance, etc.

People in the US pay less as a percentage of their income on necessities than they did 50 years ago.

Walking around in both a Fog of Ignorance and a Fog of Hate does not obviate this fact.

Horseshit and you know it....

People live in bigger homes, own more cars, have wider choices of food, take vacations outside the country, live longer, have better medical care, can walk around with a computer/mobile phone in their pockets, can make phone calls around the world for virtually free, have 200 channels on their HDTV, etc.

But you keep walking around in that Fog of Hate!

:thup:

Still Horseshit. Better Technology does not mean better standard of living...

Go visit a place like Cleveland some time, tell me how they are living better than they did in the 1960's.

I don't expect much better from the Obama campaign but I would think they would be smarter and check the facts.

Obama The Outsourcer and Chiefl

President Obama recently gave his approval to an ad that attacks Mitt Romney for his record while he was running Bain Capital. The ad specifically attacks Romney for the number of jobs that were outsourced to China while he ran Bain Capital. However, the ad shows a clip of Romney saying that he will not allow such things to happen if he becomes President:

"The Chinese are smiling all the way to the bank. Taking our jobs, and taking a lot of our future. I'm not willing to let that happen."

The ad may seem like a big victory for the Obama campaign, but a little research will show that it is quite misleading. While jobs may have been outsourced under Romney's watch, he was not directly responsible for such outsources. His business made numerous investments, and some of those investments happened to be in firms that relocated American jobs overseas. Claiming that Romney's affiliations makes him responsible for the outsourcing of jobs, as the ad does, than President Obama's affiliations make him responsible for the outsourcing of even more jobs.

Lies and more lies.

Have any lefties checked into Pelosi and how her overseas investments are doing?

How about Wasserman-Schultz?

Look into any of the three and you find out real quick what hypocrites this group is.

This is the best line from your link:

President Obama is affiliated with numerous people​

Obama can't tell private citizens in business who are not breaking the law what to do.

Horseshit and you know it....

In fact, it is true.

"Our results show evidence of considerable improvement in material well-being for both the middle class and the poor over the past three decades. Median income and consumption both rose by more than 50 percent in real terms between 1980 and 2009.

In addition, the middle 20 percent of the income distribution experienced noticeable improvements in housing characteristics: living units became bigger and much more likely to have air conditioning and other features. The quality of the cars these families own also improved considerably. Similarly, we find strong evidence of improvement in the material well-being of poor families."

Poverty in America? - Walter E. Williams - [page]

If you are going to use SteppinFetchit as a source, you really don't pass the laugh test.

You are ignoring the fact that material wellbeing of everyone, especially the poor, has improved dramatically over the last several decades.

You can't handle the truth, Lefty.

People in Cleveland live in bigger homes, own more cars, have bigger TVs, own mobile devices, have air conditioning, live longer, have better medical care, have more choices of food, pay next to nothing for ling distance, etc.

People in the US pay less as a percentage of their income on necessities than they did 50 years ago.

Walking around in both a Fog of Ignorance and a Fog of Hate does not obviate this fact.

I was in Cleveland for a week. I was DEPRESSED when I left, it was that bad. Boarded up buildings, no new constructions, boarded up stores.

Hell, I saw a Hollywood Video store outside the place I was training at... It was closed, and they didn't even bother to take down the sign because no one else was going to rent that store, anyway.

Even the graveyards with the historical people are buried were in a state of disrepair. Kind of an interesting metaphor for the city as a whole, actually.

Now, you can pull whatever factors you want out of your ass, but the fact is, we've been bleeding this country dry to make the plutocrats richer, and this shit has got to stop, before the real bad stuff happens. Because we are heading there.

People live in bigger homes, own more cars, have wider choices of food, take vacations outside the country, live longer, have better medical care, can walk around with a computer/mobile phone in their pockets, can make phone calls around the world for virtually free, have 200 channels on their HDTV, etc.

But you keep walking around in that Fog of Hate!

:thup:

Still Horseshit. Better Technology does not mean better standard of living...

Go visit a place like Cleveland some time, tell me how they are living better than they did in the 1960's.

Joe is in denial. All hard leftists are these days.

[

You are ignoring the fact that material wellbeing of everyone, especially the poor, has improved dramatically over the last several decades.

Well, it has because we had a Great Society and Affirmative Action, things the NutterWing of the GOP hate.

The country as a whole has been in decline, though.

Are you admitting, asshole, that you were wrong about standard of living not increasing DRAMATICALLY?

[

Well, it has because we had a Great Society and Affirmative Action, things the NutterWing of the GOP hate.

The country as a whole has been in decline, though.

Are you admitting, asshole, that you were wrong about standard of living not increasing DRAMATICALLY?

Well, I could explain it to you, and you still wouldn't understand it...

Romney "personally" outsourced thousands of jobs.

How many jobs did Obama "personally" outsource?

This is simply a devistating ad. Simply devastating.

[youtube]L6b9F9IiAZw[/youtube]

Yea, devastating for Romney. Every time Romney screams "liar", people take a "closer" look.

Mitt Romney has a perfectly good, sensible reason for not releasing tax returns

So, what happened?

In his eagerness to prove his worth, Romney turned over 23-years of tax returns to the McCain team.

Shortly thereafter, McCain picked the unknown walking disaster named Sarah Palin as his running mate.

Interpretation? There's something in those tax returns that made McCain ignore the obvious choice of Romney as a running mate, a choice that would have certainly helped McCain in the early days of the financial disaster of 2008.

529632_10151368280124657_1685644520_n.jpg

As I've explained to you many times Joe but which you seem utterly unable to process, anecdotes are not representative of a broad population. It's like going into Greenwich and assuming that all Americans are extremely rich.

Capitalism is about creative destruction. There are losers from the winners that capitalism creates. Many leftists such as yourself fail to comprehend this. Given your overwhelming vitriol, bitterness and hatred, you are clearly one if the losers and expect others to take care of you. That's why you whine about tariffs and evil bankers.

And FTR, the gutting out if the Rust Belt didn't start in 2000, and it didn't start with Wall Street. It started in the 1970s when factory owners got sick and tired of intransigent unions and went to the US South.

In the meantime, Airbus recently announced they were creating a plant in Alabama.

I was in Cleveland for a week. I was DEPRESSED when I left, it was that bad. Boarded up buildings, no new constructions, boarded up stores.

Hell, I saw a Hollywood Video store outside the place I was training at... It was closed, and they didn't even bother to take down the sign because no one else was going to rent that store, anyway.

Even the graveyards with the historical people are buried were in a state of disrepair. Kind of an interesting metaphor for the city as a whole, actually.

Now, you can pull whatever factors you want out of your ass, but the fact is, we've been bleeding this country dry to make the plutocrats richer, and this shit has got to stop, before the real bad stuff happens. Because we are heading there.

As I've explained to you many times Joe but which you seem utterly unable to process, anecdotes are not representative of a broad population. It's like going into Greenwich and assuming that all Americans are extremely rich.

Capitalism is about creative destruction. There are losers from the winners that capitalism creates. Many leftists such as yourself fail to comprehend this. Given your overwhelming vitriol, bitterness and hatred, you are clearly one if the losers and expect others to take care of you. That's why you whine about tariffs and evil bankers.

And FTR, the gutting out if the Rust Belt didn't start in 2000, and it didn't start with Wall Street. It started in the 1970s when factory owners got sick and tired of intransigent unions and went to the US South.

In the meantime, Airbus recently announced they were creating a plant in Alabama.

]

Guy, it isn't about me. I'm a survivor. I always land on my feet, and no matter what system you have, I'll make out.

That still doesn't mean I can't look around at what I've seen over my span of 50 years and say, "this is all manner of fucked up."

Cleveland was seriously fucked up. It shows exactly what happens when you let the plutocrats gut the middle class. It's where the rest of the country is going, they've just gotten their first. (Actually, Detroit did. They're going to make detroit into a Zombie Theme Park. If that isn't a metaphor for capitalism, I don't know what is.)

But unlike you, I'm a patriot. I love my country. (Obviously, you don't love your country because you moved to this one looking for people to rob.) Wore her uniform for 11 years.

And the notion that there is something wonderful about destroying the middle class so a few assholes like Romney can have car elevators, well, guy, that's the Bourbons building Versailles while their peasents are starving.

I often wonder if the Bourbons and the people who supported them really understood how badly they were screwing it up between the time they were doing it and the time the Guillotine was separating them. When I read you passionate defenses of greed and stupidity, I kind of think, they didn't.

Forum List

Back