Obama To Use MLK, Lincoln Bibles During Oath At Presidential Inauguration

Lol. I'm guessing obama doesn't know much about ole Abe and his beliefs regarding the negro half of his ancestory.

Abraham Lincoln Quote

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.”

by:

Abraham Lincoln
(1809-1865) 16th US President
Source:

Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858
(The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume III, pp. 145-146.)

I'll be laughing my ass off when he puts his hand on Lincoln's bible. Lincoln may have been a facist scumbag, but he knew the negro pretty well.

Wow.....19th century morality
How profound

Let's talk about how Lincoln felt about the womens vote and protecting the environment

Actually he was for the woman's right to vote, just not the negro woman's right to vote and why does that matter, obama ain't half woman, he's half negro. As for his stand for "protecting the enviroment", other than his desire to have all blacks sent back to africa, he didn't have a position on it.

Lol. I'm guessing obama doesn't know much about ole Abe and his beliefs regarding the negro half of his ancestory.

Abraham Lincoln Quote

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.”

by:

Abraham Lincoln
(1809-1865) 16th US President
Source:

Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858
(The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume III, pp. 145-146.)

I'll be laughing my ass off when he puts his hand on Lincoln's bible. Lincoln may have been a facist scumbag, but he knew the negro pretty well.

Wow.....19th century morality
How profound

Let's talk about how Lincoln felt about the womens vote and protecting the environment

Actually he was for the woman's right to vote, just not the negro woman's right to vote and why does that matter, obama ain't half woman, he's half negro. As for his stand for "protecting the enviroment", other than his desire to have all blacks sent back to africa, he didn't have a position on it.

If Lincoln had stood up and said he favored not only an end to slavery but allowing blacks to vote and marry your sister he would not even have gotten support from his own party

Hell ......it's been 150 years and you dont even support allowing blacks and whites to marry

Conservatives are the ones giving Democrats the ammunition while moderate Repumpicans face palm and say....I can't believe he said that!

Legitimate rapes?

the press is on your side....magnifying the minor mistakes and minimizing the major ideas...

Minor mistakes?

Legitimate rapes?
47% of Americans are freeloaders?
Women who use birth control are sluts?

Dumb and dumber

Yes you are, you've always been dumb but now you seem dumber. My brother in law was accused of rape 30 years ago, spent a night in jail because some girl that wanted him to take her home was pissed when he refused......illegitimate rape charge, she admitted it when numerous witnesses came to the police station to tell the real story.
The actual quote was that there were around 47% of the voters that were not going to vote for him and he knew that so why waste time with them, kind of like the way osama doesn't waste time with the citizens that have lighter skin than he has.
Women who use birth control aren't slut but 30 year old perpetual college student women that want contraceptives given to them from a place that doesn't believe in them is an asshole that is just trying to get publicity for her dick candidate.

Forum List

Back