Obama To Use MLK, Lincoln Bibles During Oath At Presidential Inauguration

That's right.

God...I LOVE Conservatives

The gift that keeps on giving

yep....it was all about the gifts...

Women...wanted contraceptives....
Blacks...wanted the usual....
Hispanics....illegals wanted all kinds of handouts....
Asians....?
Catholics...lots of mexican illegals...see above...or else below...
People 18-44....the dumbed-down and low-information voters...got a "cool" guy...
Middle class workers....those who wanted 99 weeks unemployment benefits....

The gifts are coming from the Republicans as they make blunder after blunder

Can they make it any easier for Democrats to win elections?

Asians....?
People 18-44....the dumbed-down and low-information voters...got a "cool" guy...

i have to agree with you......i can hardly wait until a REAL conservative is nominated....

Asians....?

i have to agree with you......i can hardly wait until a REAL conservative is nominated....

Conservatives are the ones giving Democrats the ammunition while moderate Repumpicans face palm and say....I can't believe he said that!

Legitimate rapes?

Conservatives are the ones giving Democrats the ammunition while moderate Repumpicans face palm and say....I can't believe he said that!

Legitimate rapes?

the press is on your side....magnifying the minor mistakes and minimizing the major ideas...

Legitimate rapes?
Spread your legs, hon?

Ever been to a Seven Eleven?

You didn't build that?

The private sector is doing fine?

They cling to their guns and religion?

We need to redistribute the wealth?

He's just a guy in the neighborhood?

He's like a father and mentor to me?

The Police acted stupidly?

Last edited:

Legitimate rapes?

the press is on your side....magnifying the minor mistakes and minimizing the major ideas...

Minor mistakes?

Legitimate rapes?
47% of Americans are freeloaders?
Women who use birth control are sluts?

Dumb and dumber

Legitimate rapes?
Spread your legs, hon?

You didn't build that?

LOL....That's the best ya got?

How did that work out for ya in the election?

Yea he would be shamed Zombie. Obama divides this nation using the race card.. He's done it brilliantly I might add. Kudos to you Marxists.

Except the nation is not divided. Those who are very political are, but everyone else isn't hence why the president has an approval rating of 55%.

Liar.

Wilhite isn’t alone. Nearly four years into the Age of Obama, many Americans are coming to the conclusion that choosing a black man as commander in chief has done little to speed up racial progress or soothe racial tensions. In fact, some even suspect that Obama’s presence in the Oval Office may be slowing us down—and pushing us farther apart.

A Newsweek Poll Shows Americans Still Divided Over Race - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

If that were true, Romney would have won the election and received more than 203 electoral votes. It must really bother you to see a black man get elected President twice.

Legitimate rapes?

Minor mistakes?

Legitimate rapes?

Dumb and dumber

Republicans have been spreading their hate since Obama won in 2008 and the majority of voters had enough of their hate. With the last election results you'd think these republicans would have gotten the message.

Last edited:
No joke... Back when MLKwasfighting for civil rights, nearly ALL blacks in America voted with the party of Lincoln. Today? Not so much. :)

Can you believe how the Party of Lincoln has driven away black voters

You can't make this stuff up

the lure of freebies must be irresistable to some...

they and half the country today voted once again for a "Santa" President....:cuckoo:

you can't make this stuff up.....

That freeloader talk is what sent your candidate Romney packing. You guys are from another time in our history and that why you're losers.

Minor mistakes?

Legitimate rapes?

Dumb and dumber

Republicans have been spreading their hate since Obama won in 2008 and the majority of voters had enough of their hate. With the last election results you'd think these republicans would have gotten the message.

The message?

You mean the only reason they lose is because of the media and free stuff?

Legitimate rapes?
Spread your legs, hon?

You didn't build that?

Admittedly, not well.

As was proven, we have millions of incredibly stupid people in this country that doubled down on that inept clown.

But then, gluttons for punishment, are usually incredibly stupid people....So, it came as no surprise.

Obavomit My Lord ...how I despise ...that.....:ahole-1:

Last edited:
Spread your legs, hon?

You didn't build that?

Admittedly, not well.

As was proven, we have millions of incredibly stupid people in this country that doubled down on that inept clown.

But then, gluttons for punishment, are usually incredibly stupid people....So, it came as no surprise.

Your bumper sticker slogans may have gotten big play on Fox....but most Americans just shrugged and said.....just Republicans being assholes again

Minor mistakes?

Legitimate rapes?

Dumb and dumber

LMAO!

Shall we pull out the abject racism and hatred directed towards black republicans these last few years, by so many of you closeted racist dems?

Seriously, so much of the shit directed towards Caine, Thomas Sowell, Alan West, and many others, was, and is, downright racist to the fucking core.

And lets not forget the hatred spewed towards Bush, during his entire fuckin' presidency.

It truly is comical to listen to you libs cackle on like caged hens about hatred, when you are some of the most hateful people on the planet......And you can't deny it.

That's right.

Asians....?
What's the usual that blacks wanted?

Lol. I'm guessing obama doesn't know much about ole Abe and his beliefs regarding the negro half of his ancestory.

Abraham Lincoln Quote

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.”

by:

Abraham Lincoln
(1809-1865) 16th US President
Source:

Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858
(The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume III, pp. 145-146.)

I'll be laughing my ass off when he puts his hand on Lincoln's bible. Lincoln may have been a facist scumbag, but he knew the negro pretty well.

Asians....?
What's the usual that blacks wanted?

Must be cell phones

Lol. I'm guessing obama doesn't know much about ole Abe and his beliefs regarding the negro half of his ancestory.

Abraham Lincoln Quote

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.”

by:

Abraham Lincoln
(1809-1865) 16th US President
Source:

Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858
(The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume III, pp. 145-146.)

I'll be laughing my ass off when he puts his hand on Lincoln's bible. Lincoln may have been a facist scumbag, but he knew the negro pretty well.

Wow.....19th century morality
How profound

Let's talk about how Lincoln felt about the womens vote and protecting the environment

Forum List

Back