• liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
>

jindal-birth-certificatejpg-0f45528d3269cada.jpg

So we have bigrebnc1775 adamant that "African" was not a racial identifier that someone from Africa would be allowed to write in on a birth certificate worksheet in a hospital. Yet he provided a sample long form with "English", "German", "Korean", and "Portuguese" as racial identifiers and failed to support those has being official government racial identifiers.

Now we have Governor Jindal releasing his birth certificate with "Indian" as the racial identifier for his parents. Can anyone support that "Indian" was an official government racial identifier at the time?

And what's with the address being "Physics Department LSU", I don't think they allowed students to live in the Physics Department.

The release must be of a fake document. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

>>>>

Hey! I spent so much time in the LSU Physics Department, I practically lived there.

What a friggen Joke the Obama is.

He could of released this over Three YEARS ago.

He's a class a asshole just like his rabid supporters.

How unbecoming of how a President SHOULD ACT.

He could have.

He didn't.

You end up being exposed as the nut job you really are.

:lol:

sorry dear, but it's you people who support this type of behavior by the guy you voted for that shows the people who are the REAL NUTJOBS. They will see the types of games the Obama like to play and probably won't forget in the NEXT ELECTION.

My Dearest Nut-job, I did NOT vote for Obama in 2008. :lol:

gawd, you're pathetic.

:redface:

He could have.

He didn't.

You end up being exposed as the nut job you really are.

:lol:

sorry dear, but it's you people who support this type of behavior by the guy you voted for that shows the people who are the REAL NUTJOBS. They will see the types of games the Obama like to play and probably won't forget in the NEXT ELECTION.

My Dearest Nut-job, I did NOT vote for Obama in 2008. :lol:

gawd, you're pathetic.

:redface:

Neither did I...

Obama is lying about his background. I think the BC is not real. But I think he is hiding lots of information on himself. His background needs to be investigated. But I fear Obama doesn't care and with stop any attempts to look into his past. He is not a Natural Born Citizen. He is not eligible to be president. Obama should be impeached. I, however, don't think this is the main issue that should be run against Obama in 2012. His policies are worth attacking and destroying. But this needs to be exposed at some point. Ruining the constitution.

Obama is lying about his background. I think the BC is not real. But I think he is hiding lots of information on himself. His background needs to be investigated. But I fear Obama doesn't care and with stop any attempts to look into his past. He is not a Natural Born Citizen. He is not eligible to be president. Obama should be impeached. I, however, don't think this is the main issue that should be run against Obama in 2012. His policies are worth attacking and destroying. But this needs to be exposed at some point. Ruining the constitution.

Ruining the constitution?
Did he spill his coffee on it or something?

Ruining the constitution?
Did he spill his coffee on it or something?

Yeah he did. He is not Natural Born. Father not born in the United States. He should be removed, but he won't. Issue is too much of mess due to the MSM and Obama enablers. I'd rather focus on the policies, but Obama is not a legit president. And if proven then he should have everything he passed rolled back upon impeachment. But with the people willing to give him a pass, it won't happen just yet.

Last edited:
>

So we have bigrebnc1775 adamant that "African" was not a racial identifier that someone from Africa would be allowed to write in on a birth certificate worksheet in a hospital. Yet he provided a sample long form with "English", "German", "Korean", and "Portuguese" as racial identifiers and failed to support those has being official government racial identifiers.

Now we have Governor Jindal releasing his birth certificate with "Indian" as the racial identifier for his parents. Can anyone support that "Indian" was an official government racial identifier at the time?

And what's with the address being "Physics Department LSU", I don't think they allowed students to live in the Physics Department.

>>>>

One more time Indian is not African call it a double standard of the 60's I really don't give a shit but African was not a racial identifier in America in the 60's and your BC that you are using did not exist until 1971 which I guess yoiu realize in not the 60's. Now to disprove what I said show a document from the 60's other than obama's document that has African as a racisl identifer in America or shut the fuck up.

>

>>>>

One more time Indian is not African call it a double standard of the 60's I really don't give a shit but African was not a racial identifier in America in the 60's and your BC that you are using did not exist until 1971 which I guess yoiu realize in not the 60's. Now to disprove what I said show a document from the 60's other than obama's document that has African as a racisl identifer in America or shut the fuck up.

No doubt that Jindal has a fake birth cert.....make that certificate of live birth. He is not qualified to be governor and we should look into sending him back where he came from

In 1971 if your birth certificate said "Indian" for race that meant you were raised in a teepee

Last edited:
>

>>>>

No doubt that Jindal has a fake birth cert.....make that certificate of live birth. He is not qualified to be governor and we should look into sending him back where he came from

In 1971 if your birth certificate said "Indian" for race that meant you were raised in a teepee

Foolwinger is 1971 part of the 60's? and is Indian African?

Is she black?
miss_universe_2007_za.jpg

Last edited:
He was born in Hawaii eh? So why did the newly elected Governor run away screaming when he looked at the birth records?

Obama, McCain and Hillary Clinton's passport records were illegally accessed before the 2008 election for a reason.

Barry Soetoro traveled to the US under and Indonesian passport (His mother married an Indonesian citizen) when he was 19. Indonesia does not have dual citizenship.

But I'm certain Barry is just playing a game with us. Going for his own "October Surprise" in 2012 right?

We'll see. :lol:

By the way, good call. Next up mad scientist: The whitey tapes from Michelle Obama.

Losers.

Obama will win in 2012. I guarantee it.:eusa_whistle:

No doubt Jindal is a fake. His parents tried to pass him off as American Indian on his birth certificate

Who does he think he is?

Is she black?
MG]

It is obvious that Jindal is a fake......His parents tried to pass him off as American Indian when he was born

He is not fooling anyone

No doubt Jindal is a fake. His parents tried to pass him off as American Indian on his birth certificate

Who does he think he is?

Is she black?
MG]

It is obvious that Jindal is a fake......His parents tried to pass him off as American Indian when he was born

He is not fooling anyone
You're boring me son

Is she black?

Who does he think he is?

Is she black?
MG]

He is not fooling anyone
You're boring me son

Is she black?

What does your whacking material have to do with Bobby Jindal trying to pass himself off as an American Indian?

he didn't think we would know the difference?

He is not fooling anyone
You're boring me son

Is she black?

What does your whacking material have to do with Bobby Jindal trying to pass himself off as an American Indian?

I'll ask you what does a 1971 BC have to do with a 1960's Racial Identifer? Since that has been my argument from the beginning./ What does Jindal BC have to do with the 60's?

African in America 1960's was not used as a racial identifer. if it was I'm sure you can find another document besides obama's.

You're boring me son

Is she black?

I'll ask you what does a 1971 BC have to do with a 1960's Racial Identifer? Since that has been my argument from the beginning./ What does Jindal BC have to do with the 60's?

African in America 1960's was not used as a racial identifer. if it was I'm sure you can find another document besides obama's.

Bobby Jindal was born in 1971 you old fool

That is when his parents faked his birth certificate and tried to pass him off as an American Indian

People in Louisiana are being scammed.....how can we let this travesty continue?

Does she look American Indian to you?

miss-universe-2007-in.jpg

Last edited:

That is when his parents faked his birth certificate and tried to pass him off as an American Indian

People in Louisiana are being scammed.....how can we let this travesty continue?

African in America 1960's was not used as a racial identifer. if it was I'm sure you can find another document besides obama's

Yes I think she looks more native American
frank_melinda_article.jpg

Than Miss SouthAfrican looks black

Last edited:

African in America 1960's was not used as a racial identifer. if it was I'm sure you can find another document besides obama's

In 1971, those who claimed "Indian" as race were Native Americans. Bobby Jindals parents tried to pass him off as a Native American by stating his race as "Indian"

Who did they think they were fooling?

Jindal was born in India.....his bogus Certificate of live Birth does not fool anyone

In 1971, those who claimed "Indian" as race were Native Americans. Bobby Jindals parents tried to pass him off as a Native American by stating his race as "Indian"

Who did they think they were fooling?

Jindal was born in India.....his bogus Certificate of live Birth does not fool anyone

The issue is not 1971 the issue is what was the racial identifer of blacks in America 1961 try again small fry.

Forum List

Back